Don't bother trying to escape.
这地方到处都是陷阱
Whole place is booby-trapped.
他的习惯是什么 多久来一次
What's his routine? How often does he come around?
尽可能不来
As little as possible.
他不喜欢见我们
He doesn't like to see us.
瑟莱斯特和我是跟维吉尔一起的研究员
Celeste and I were researchers with Virgil.
我们一起写过论文
We wrote the papers.
-我是扫地的 -她协助了我们
- Yeah, and I swept the floors. - She assisted us.
你们在这里生活过 了解彼此
So you had a life here. You knew each other.
是的 我们本来是维吉尔的朋友
Yeah, we were friends with Virgil.
告诉我出了什么事
Tell me what went wrong.
流浪者以前会乘船过来
Stragglers used to come by boat,
碰上我们 我们就收留他们
stumble on us, and we took 'em in.
全部收留
We took 'em all in.
有一晚 情况急转直下
One night, it got really bad.
食物快不够了
Food supplies were gettin' low,
大家为争夺口粮吵了起来
and a fight broke out over the rations and...
有人拔了刀 一个新人死了
And somebody pulled a knife, and this newbie died.
维吉尔来迟了
Virgil was late gettin' there,
他恐慌发作
panicked.
说我们得锁上所有门
Said we need to lock all the doors.
他当时不知道
He didn't know.
维吉尔当时不知道
Virgil didn't know.
知道什么
Know what?
他的老婆孩子还在里面
His wife and kids were inside.
他崩溃了
He snapped.
再也不是从前的他了
He was never the same.
从那以后 我们就一直待在这里
We've been in here ever since.
你没事吧
You okay?
我会没事的
I will be.
我不会在这里待太久
I'm not stayin' here long.
你需要休息 吃点东西吧
You need some rest. Eat something.
食物应该是好的
The food should be okay.
养精蓄锐吧
Save your strength.
如果你没力气 就杀不死他
You can't kill him if you don't have your strength.
你还没告诉我们你的名字
You haven't told us your name.
米琼恩
It's Michonne.
很高兴你吃了东西
I'm glad you ate.
快他妈开门
Open the damn door!
我做不到
I can't do that.
为什么
Why the hell not?!
因为你会杀了我
Because you'll kill me.
我知道你会的
I know you will.
那是你自作自受 混♥蛋♥
Well, we reap what we sow, asshole.
我不想吵架
I don't wanna fight.
我希望你明白
I want you to understand.
这座小岛有一份礼物
The island has a gift.
它能帮助你 就像它帮助过我一样
It can help you the way it helped me.
你到底做了什么
What the hell did you do?
你做了...
What did you... what did you...
花叶根都有毒性 大量服用会产生美好幻觉
曼陀罗
Jimsonweed.
能泡一杯好茶
Makes a nice tea.
让你平静
Calming.
我希望你看到
I want you to see.
你觉得我看不到 但我能看到
You don't think I see it, but I do.
你很痛苦 跟我一样
You're in pain, like me.
你需要安宁 跟我一样
You need peace, like me.
跟你一样 不
Like you? No.
我不会给人们下药 把他们关进牢房♥
I don't drug people and toss them in cells.
"把他们关进牢房♥" 是的 你说过的
"Toss them in cells"? Yes, you've said.
同样的对话我们进行过三次
We've had that conversation three times.
我需要好好听我说
I need you to hear me.
我需要你想想我的女儿和儿子
I need you to think about my daughter and my son.
"想想我的女儿和儿子"
"Think you about my daughter and my son."
是的 我也说过这话
Yes, I said those words, too,
但是没人听
but no one listened.
我所做的一切都是为了保护我的家人
Everything I did was to protect my family.
他们现在肯定很为你骄傲
Oh-ho-ho-ho-ho, I'm sure they're real proud of you now.
那我的孩子呢
What about my child?
我的家人呢
My family?
你不是什么好人
You're no angel.
我好冷
I'm so cold.
好冷 好冷
It's cold. It's cold.
想象太阳吧
So picture the sun.
让药起效
Let the medicine do its work.
西迪克
Siddiq.
你本该保护我们
You were supposed to protect us.
我尽力而为了
I did my best.
你让我死了
You let me die.
-不 -还有瑞克和卡尔
- No! - And Rick and Carl.
可可怎么了
What happens to Coco?
我的家人怎么了
What happens to my family?
你就是我的家人
You are my family.
做你家人就是这种感受
Well, this is how it feels to be your family!
停下
Stop! Stop it! Stop!
西迪克
Siddiq?
别抵抗了
Stop fighting it.
她在等待
She's waiting.
不
Oh, no, no, no, no!
艾琳 我们往石山走了 -J
[艾琳相关故事请参照S03E12]
救命
Help!
救救我
Help! Please!
-快救救我 -走吧
- Help me! Please! - Come on. Let's go!
拜托了
Please!
瞧瞧这是谁啊
Well, looky what we have here.
哎呀
Goddamn.
这妞真有胆
This chick has some cojones.
我不想惹麻烦
I don't want any trouble.
那你也许就不该攻击我
Well, then, you probably shouldn't have taken a swing at me.
或者我不该失手
Or I probably shouldn't have missed.
我不太喜欢拯救路上的人
You know, I'm not much on savin' people on the road,
特别是那些试图砍掉我的头的人
especially those that try to take my head off,
但我得说 我喜欢你
but I gotta say, I like you
和你十足的勇气
and your big, ol' massive lady nuts.
而且 拥有这么好的剑
Besides, be a waste
但是没力气用 这真是太可惜了
to have such a nice sword and no strength to use it.
我叫尼根
Name's Negan.
点
Eenie...
兵
meenie...
点
miney...
不
Nah.
开玩笑的 混♥蛋♥们
Just kiddin', assholes.
我本来打算亲自动手
See, I was gonna do this next part myself,
但我的得力助手米琼恩
but, see, my right-hand gal, Michonne,
最近真是势不可挡
is on a wicked-ass tear these days,
我怎么能拦她的路
and who the hell am I to stand in her way?
代表我们祝他们新年快乐 好吗
You wish 'em a happy new year from us, will ya?
你们不知道那些人是谁
You didn't know who they were...
来自哪里
...or where they were from.
你对他们一无所知
You didn't know shit about them.
但你们夜深人静时来了
But you came in the dead of night
趁他们睡觉时杀害了他们
and slaughtered them anyway in their sleep.
像懦夫一样
Like cowards.
你们要记住
And you remember...
你们杀了人
you did this.
接下来发生的事
What happens next...
都是你们自己的错
it's your fault.
欢迎来到新世界
Welcome to the new world.
你感觉好些了吗
You feel better?
你会的
You will.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表