你在会议室里看起来有点不对劲
You seemed a little off in the meeting room.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
不如你待在这里
Look, why don't you stay here
负责门口的防御
and look over the defenses at the gate?
明智的选择是让我出去
Smart thing would be having me out there.
我觉得不是
I don't think it is.
我不会呆住的 我没事
I'm not gonna freeze. I'm good.
但你得操心自己的破事
But you need to worry about your shit.
-什么意思 -意思是你很失常
- What is that supposed to mean? - Means you're erratic.
说出我做的一件失常的事
Name one thing I've done that's been erratic.
"剁他们的手指 拔他们的牙齿"
"Cut off their fingers. Pull out their teeth."
你渴望战斗
You're itching for a fight.
那又如何
So what if I am?
我能感觉到可可在
I can feel that Coco is...
好奇他在哪里
...wondering where he is.
我不希望她...
And I don't want her...
我知道
I know.
好吧 外面见
Right. I'll see you out there.
-你没必要... -外面见
- You don't have to... - I'll see you out there.
我会很快的
I'll make it really fast.
马上就回来
I'll be right back.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
从我来这里后 没人问过我的名字
Nobody's asked me since I got here.
我叫玛丽
It's Mary.
你当低语者之前是什么样
What were you like before the Whisperers?
我来自圣莫尼卡
I'm from Santa Monica.
那是在加州
That was in California.
我父母叫约翰和爱丽丝
My parents' names were John and Alice.
我去上学...
I went to school and...
我不记得了
I don't remember.
什么意思
What do you mean?
阿尔法有办法
Alpha has a way of, um...
让你忘记
making you forget.
你真的什么都不记得了吗
You really don't remember anything?
还剩一些回声 情感
There are echoes left, feelings.
我以前很普通
I was ordinary.
我知道这点
That much I know.
灾变发生时
And when it all went down,
我妹妹和我一直做出糟糕的决定
my sister and I kept making bad decisions.
我们需要别人来为我们做决定
We needed someone to make them for us,
之后我们就遇见了阿尔法
and then we met Alpha.
你先遇见了错误的人
You met the wrong person first.
如果你遇见了我爸妈
If you'd met my mom or my dad,
你根本不会蹲牢房♥
you wouldn't be in that cell.
在我看来你不像怪物
You don't look like a monster to me.
朱迪思
Judith.
我们要封锁了
We're about to go on lockdown.
你该进屋了
You should get inside.
拜
Bye.
拜
Bye.
-你看见尸群中有多少行尸 -至少100只
- How many can you see in the herd? - 100 at least.
很难说 但尸群中似乎有低语者
It's hard to tell, but it looks like there are Whisperers in it.
尸群在路上了 我们该...
It's on its way. What should we...
E站 请再说一次 信♥号♥♥不好
Echo post, say again. We lost you.
E站 请回复
Echo post, respond.
那个瞭望塔在两英里外
That watch tower's two miles away.
我们不能让下一波行尸像上一波那样
We can't let this next wave bunch up at the gate
在门口聚集
the way the last one did.
他们为什么现在派尸群过来
Why would they send a herd now?
有个叛逃者在给我们提供情报
We have a defector giving us information.
他们想在我们采取行动之前阻止我们
They're trying to stop us before we act on it.
如果我们想守住两扇门 就得分头行动
We're gonna have to split up if we want to cover both gates.
那就意味着派出去的人更少
That means less people out there.
我们别无选择
We don't have a choice.
请举手示意
Show of hands...
这里有多少人守过门
how many people here have been on gate duty?
我
I have.
好 我们需要多少个人
Alright, how many do we need?
需要还是想要
Need or want?
六个 加上你 我 罗西塔和小加
Six, plus you, me, Rosita, and Gabe.
好 你们七个
Alright, you seven,
负责看守大门
you're gonna be on the main gate.
等等 新计划
Hold on. New plan.
罗西塔和劳拉
Rosita and Laura,
留下来带一队骨干保护大门
stay back on gate security with a skeleton crew.
你和我带一支小队去哨站
You and I take a squad out to the outpost,
打散尸群 然后去山洞
break up the herd, and then move on to the cave.
-好吗 -好
- Good? - Yeah.
带上那个
Gonna grab that.
我不想... 我不是想替你说话
I didn't want... I'm not trying to speak for you.
没关系 反正我也信不过自己外出
No, it's fine. I don't trust myself out there anyway.
没准会害死你我 到时可可就成...
Could get us both killed, and then Coco would...
没事的
It's okay.
我做了关于他们的噩梦
I'm having nightmares about them.
梦见他们杀了我
Dreams they're killing me.
我们准备就绪了
We're good to go.
我们很快会再见面
I'll see you soon.
我想说的是 我们可以把这变成比赛
All I'm saying is we could make it into a game.
如果我杀的戴皮者比你多
I kill more skins than you,
你就替我值勤一个月
you take my watch duties for a month.
我不想在外面胡闹
I don't wanna mess around out there, man.
怎么 你害怕了
What, are you scared?
记得莉迪亚吗
Remember Lydia?
我和我朋友狠狠揍了她一顿
My friends and I beat the shit out of her.
她几乎没有反击之力
She barely put up a fight.
我告诉你 一对一时
I'm telling you, man, one on one,
低语者就是个笑话
the Whisperers are a joke.
这说不通啊
This don't make sense.
到底发生了什么
What the hell happened?
我们原路返回
We'll go back the way we came.
你没看见有什么来了吗
You don't see anything coming?
没有
No, nothing.
没看见尸群
No sign of a herd.
没有行尸
No walkers.
到底怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
他们是被迫呼叫的
They were forced to call.
一定是有人用刀抵着她喉咙
Must've held the knife to her throat
逼他呼叫我们和撒谎
to make him call us and lie.
为什么
Why?
我们大部分人出来了
Most of us are out here.
家里的人就...
There's hardly anybody...
所剩无几
back home.
行尸
Walkers!
它们在这
They're here.
去看看摩根街 跟我来
Check Morgan Street. Come with me.
这地方... 和她说的不一样
This place... it isn't what she said it was.
她说谎了
She lied.
这些不是你的人
These are not your people.
但她说谎了
But she lied.
她是你的阿尔法
She is your Alpha.
你以为你还活着
You think you're still alive.
你来找我们的那一刻就已经死了
You were dead the moment you came to us.
走向我
Step towards me.
为什么
Why?
她想要你
She wants you.
她说你死时不会有任何痛苦
She said your death would be painless.
如果你反抗 就会痛苦
If you fight, it will not be.
走向我
Step towards me.
她只想让我痛苦
All she wants is me in pain.
你在为她说谎
You're lying for her.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表