而你再也不会见到她了
And you will never see her again.
你有什么想说的吗
You wanna say something?
有
Yeah.
在你后面
Behind you.
尼根
Negan!
尼根
Negan!
好 我们回溪边会合
All right. I'll meet you back at the creek.
收到
Copy.
到处都没看见他们
No sign of them anywhere.
毫无踪迹 没任何发现
No traces, no tracks, nothing.
你确定你看见三个了
You're sure you saw three?
我确定
Yeah. I'm sure.
卡萝尔
Carol...
那些药你吃了多久了
how long you been taking those pills for?
从我回来后 没事的
Since I got back. It's fine.
这些药就像咖啡 我们不能待在这里
They're like coffee. We can't stay out here.
好吧
All right.
找个有墙的地方
Find a place with walls,
在里面躲一阵子
hole up for a little while.
睡一会
Get some sleep.
巴内特学院
这里安全
It's clear.
《在家工作:家政入门》
走吧
Come on.
你们俩来这里
You two, get down here.
-好 -盯好东边
- Gotcha. - Keep watch on the east end.
-我先守夜 -好
- I'll take first watch. - All right.
尼根
Negan!
怎么了
What?
没什么 就是想起我爸了
Nah, just thinking 'bout my dad.
他生前是个卡车司机
He was a trucker.
他以前常给我和莫尔说
He used to tell Merle and I
他跑车的疯狂故事
all these crazy stories about his trips.
有一次
This one time,
他正在I66公路上飞驰
he was flying through Kentucky on I-66,
外面一片漆黑
and it's pitch-black outside.
他看见路边有个女孩
He sees this girl up on the side of the road,
好像在哭
looks like she's crying.
他驶近后 那女孩忽然走到高速中间
As he gets closer, the girl steps right out into the freeway,
站定在他卡车前
right in front of his truck.
他一脚踩下刹车
He slams on the brakes,
马上报♥警♥
calls the local PD,
然后下车去找她
gets out, and goes lookin' for her.
但她不在那里
Only she ain't there.
他往车底下看 没人
He looks under the cab, nothin'.
轮胎底下也没人
Under the tires, nope.
哪儿都看不见她
She's not around.
车头挡板没有凹痕或血 什么都没有
No dent in the grille, no blood, no nothin'.
这怎么可能呢
How's that possible?
根本没有女孩
There was no girl.
我爸也不怎么睡觉
See, my dad didn't sleep much, either.
有时他一天一夜不合眼
Sometimes he'd stay up 24 hours
就为了跑一趟车
just to make one of his runs.
那么长时间不睡觉就会产生幻觉
You stay up that long, you start seeing things.
达里尔 我不是爱吸毒的卡车司机 像...
Daryl, I'm not a meth-snorting truck driver like...
我不是说你♥爸♥...
Not that your dad, uh...
对不起
I'm sorry.
不 你说得对
No, you're right.
但这不代表我错了
Doesn't mean I'm wrong, though.
该换班了
Shift's up.
别吃药
Don't take that.
你需要睡眠
You need to sleep.
我睡不着
I can't.
为什么
Why's that?
做噩梦吗
Bad dreams?
尼根
Negan?
尼根
Negan?
你没事吧
You all right?
没事 你怎么...
Yeah. How did you...
你的手电开了
Your light switched on.
我看不见了
I can't see.
从行尸身上长出来的花是猪草
Flowers growing outta the walkers is hogweed.
-猪草 -很难对付
- Hogweed? - Nasty shit.
会引起皮疹和失明
Causes rashes, blindness.
-是永久的吗 -有时是的
- Is it permanent? - Sometimes.
你清洗过眼睛了吗
You wash your eyes out?
洗了 用的...
Yeah. I used, uh...
丢了
It's gone.
渴吗
Parched?
渴
Yeah.
给
Here.
起来
Here we go.
起来
Here we go.
好 这边
All right. Right here.
等等
Wait.
你去哪
Where you going?
我去放哨
I'm gonna keep watch.
明天一早就走
We'll leave first thing in the morning.
如果你同意的话
I mean, if that's okay with you.
好
Yeah.
好 我同意
Yeah, it's okay.
妈
Mom?
妈
Mom.
你没事吧
You all right?
你去哪了
Where'd you go?
什么
What?
你走了半个小时
You've been gone a half-hour.
巡逻
Uh... patrol.
我以为听到了动静
Thought I heard something.
我没事
I'm fine.
这不像你♥爸♥见鬼
This isn't your dad seeing a ghost.
-什么 -你♥爸♥当卡车司机时
- What? - The story of the girl
那个小女孩的事
when your dad was a truck driver.
我爸不是卡车司机
My dad wasn't a truck driver.
该换班了
Shift's up.
拜托 别吃药
Come on. Don't take that.
再挺一个小时
One more hour.
就一个小时
One hour.
好吧
All right.
救命
Help!
达里尔 救命
Daryl! Help!
卡萝尔
Carol!
医生
Doc!
发生了什么
What happened?
她摔了下来 胳膊受伤很重
She fell. She cut her arm real bad.
轻点
Easy.
你们都得离开
Gonna need you all to leave.
好 你拽着碎片
Okay, you pull the shard,
夹开伤口 我动手术
clamp open the wound, and I'll go in.
等你下命令
Say the word.
很好
Good.
你夹 我来
You clamp. I'll go in.
我没事
I'm fine.
你有事
You're not.
没关系的
It's okay.
给
Here.
她没事吧
Is she all right?
她...
She, um...
我...
I...
他取出来了
He got it out.
给她做了包扎 她已经睡了
She's all patched up and out like a light.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表