走向我
Step towards me.
我不怕你
I am not afraid of you.
你怕
Yes, you are.
找人帮忙
Get help.
救命
Help!
这里
In here.
好 走 快点 快
Okay, go, go. Fast, fast.
住手
Stop!
阿尔法要活捉我
Alpha wants me alive.
走向我
Step towards me.
你会死
You will fall.
你会重生
You will rise.
你将再次与你妹妹同行
You will walk with your sister again.
不 我不是...
No, I wasn't...
我没有...
I-I didn't...
我没背叛你
I didn't betray you.
我把他引来这里是因为他要...
I just... I-I drew him out here because he was gonna...
求你
Please.
求你了
Please.
我说的是实话
I'm telling the truth.
你能透过黑暗
Can you see beyond the darkness
看到另一边的光吗
into the light?
不能
No.
我无比快乐
I'm tingling with joy...
因为我看见击垮我的人们
as I see the ones who broke me...
在我们周围 站在那里
all around us, standing there.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你们让我变得强大
Thank you for making me strong.
痛苦造就了我
Pain made me.
痛苦造就了你
Pain made you.
痛苦造就了我的莉迪亚
Pain made my Lydia.
你失去了她
You lost her.
你赶走了她
You drove her away.
因为你不爱她
'Cause you didn't love her.
你说什么
What did you say?
你说什么 小子
What did you say, boy?
我听不见
I can't hear you.
我洗耳恭听
I'm all ears.
你真在这里吗
Are you really here?
是的 妈妈
Yes, Mama.
别这样叫我
Don't call me that.
你懂规矩
You know better.
你回家了
You came home.
我是你 你是我
I am you, and you are me.
♪莉迪亚♪
♪ Lydia ♪
♪莉迪亚♪
♪ Oh, Lydia ♪
♪你见过莉迪亚吗♪
♪ Say, have you met Lydia ♪
♪莉迪亚 那个文身女孩♪
♪ Lydia the tattooed lady ♪
♪她的眼睛♪
♪ She has eyes ♪
♪令人动心♪
♪ That folks adore so ♪
♪身材♪
♪ And a torso ♪
♪更是迷人♪
♪ Even more so ♪
♪莉迪亚♪
♪ Lydia ♪
♪莉迪亚♪
♪ Oh, Lydia ♪
妈妈 我...
Mama, I...
-莉迪亚 -妈妈
- Oh, Lydia. - Mama.
莉迪亚 宝贝 捅
Lydia, baby, push.
-妈妈 -捅
- Mama. - Push.
你准备好了 宝贝
You're ready, baby.
我确保过你准备好了
I made sure you're ready.
他们在等待你的领导
They're waiting for you to lead.
他们在等你
They're waiting.
我来这里不是为了他们
I'm not here for them.
我来这里不是为了你
I'm not here for you.
他们是人
They're human.
并不完美
Not perfect.
只是人
Just human.
这是我唯一的心愿
It's all I ever wanted.
而你从没有满足过
It's what you never gave me.
我需要你
I need you.
我要你...
I want you to...
留下
stay.
你的活法不是唯一的活法
这是丹特的墓
This was Dante.
隧♥道♥里的探子回报
Scouts in the tunnels are saying
低语者封住了整片区域
the Whisperers sealed whole sections off.
亚伦
Aaron.
-你没事 -是的
- You're alright. - Yeah.
我们...
We, uh...
发生了什么
What happened?
亚伦 其他人在哪
Aaron, where are the others?
我们走散了
We got separated.
大部分人逃出来了
Most of us got out.
大部分人
Most of you?
不是所有人
Not everyone.
你确定不带她去吗
You sure you don't want her with you?
路程很近
It's a short trip.
不 我看完山顶寨的医生就回来
No, I'll be back as soon as the doctor at Hilltop clears me.
再说了 他们可能还在外面
Besides, they could still be out there.
我希望她安全 和你在一起很安全
I want her safe, and safe is with you.
好
Okay.
还能坐三个人
Room for three more!
我叫罗西塔
I'm Rosita.
玛丽
Mary.
我知道
I know.
放松
Easy, easy.
我睡了多久
How long I been asleep for?
大半天
Most of the day.
你就一直待在外面吗
And you were just out here?
是的
Yeah.
只是观察你们
Just watching you.
观察他们
Watching them.
做决定
Deciding.
做什么决定
Deciding what?
你杀了她吗
Did you kill her?
如果是你♥爸♥爸 你会下手吗
If it was your father, could you have?
我不再软弱了
I'm no longer weak.
我比以往更强大
I'm stronger than ever.
我们的尸群会屠♥杀♥和吞食他们
Our horde will butcher and consume them.
我的耳边将响起尖叫
Screams will be song to me.
我们在血浆中沐浴
We bathe in blood.
我们是自♥由♥的
We are free.
我们谁也不爱
We love no one.
我们是自♥由♥的
We are free.
我们无所畏惧
We fear nothing.
我们是自♥由♥的
We are free.
这是世界末日
This is the end of the world.
现在是世界末日
Now is the end of the world.
我们是世界末日
We are the end of the world.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表