我女儿去仓库查看我们有没有
My daughter went out to the warehouse to see
你需要的东西
if we have what you need.
你清单上的东西我们都有
We had it all. Everything on your list.
我不知道该说什么了
I don't know what to say here.
我们物资充足 我们只是想帮忙
We have a lot. We just want to help.
我来这里威胁你们的生命
You know, I came here threatening your life,
你们治好了我
and you've patched me up
让我吃了几周来第一顿像样的饭菜
and gave me the first decent meal I've had in weeks.
给了我我想要的一切
You gave me everything that I asked for,
而没有要求任何回报
and you haven't asked for anything in return.
我们不缺什么
Well, we're good.
善有善报
What goes around comes around.
晚上有个帮派霸占着道路
There's a gang that owns the roads at night.
这把空枪是你唯一的武器吗
Is that empty gun your only weapon?
嗯 我来的路上弄断了榔头
Yeah, I broke my hammer on the way here.
给 拿着
Here. Take this.
这是你用来打我的球棒吗
This the bat you hit me with?
该死 姑娘 你真带劲
Damn, girl. You pack a wallop.
够了
Enough.
够了 够了 够了
Enough! Enough! Enough!
我问你药是从哪来的
I ask you where you got the drugs,
而你只是给我讲了
and all you've done
一个又一个愚蠢而无意义的故事
is tell me one stupid, pointless story after another.
一开始你不张嘴 现在
First, you wouldn't talk. Now...
我求你闭嘴
I'm begging you to shut up.
故事时间结束了 婊♥子♥
Well, story time is over, bitch.
现在 告诉我药是哪来的
Now...either you tell me where you got 'em,
不然我就开枪 你妻子会死掉
or I pull this trigger and your wife dies
并且以为你抛下她跑了
thinking you ran out on her.
我甚至不会倒数
I'm not even gonna count.
如果在我说完话前你还不坦白
If you don't start talking by the time I stop,
-我对天发誓 -等等
- I swear to God - Wait, wait, wait.
地图给我
Just bring me my map.
地图给我
Bring me my map.
好
Okay.
防守情况呢
What about security?
防守很弱 只有一个人和他女儿
Security is light. It is a guy and his daughter.
房♥车上有守卫 那些都是假人
There are guards on top of the RVs. They're decoys.
可能还有几个人 他们都没有枪
There could be a couple of others, and they have no guns.
不管出于什么原因 如果他们不在那里
And if they're not there for literally any reason,
我就会回来杀了你
I'm gonna come back here and kill you.
好吧 不必多说
All right? No questions asked.
把他关进储藏室
Lock him in the storage room.
你可以走了 好哥们
Good to go, my man.
别动那东西
Get away from that!
闭嘴
Shut up!
不
No!
住手
Stop!
不
No!
露西尔
Lucille?
别像这样丢下我
好了 够了
All right. Okay. That's enough.
今天很漫长
You know, it's been a long day.
我昨晚没怎么睡
I -- I did not get much sleep last night,
所以这是我最后一次问了
so this is gonna be the last time I ask.
告诉我 好货藏在哪里
Tell me where you keep the good stuff,
不然我就带那个女孩过来
or I'm gonna bring out the girl.
她对你来说有点年轻 你不觉得吗
She's a little young for you, don't you think?
外面怎么了
What the hell's going on out there?
别动 我们去查查
Stay there. We're checking it out.
-你去看看 -在这里
- Go take a look. - Over here!
他在这里
He's over here!
哪个蠢货能告诉我
Can one of you idiots tell me
外面出什么事了
what the hell is going on out there?!
我放下枪了 求求你
I'm dropping my gun! Please!
他们还有人吗
Are there any more of them?
我应该全干掉了
I think I got all of 'em.
你拿着
You take this.
去找到你女儿 确保她没事
You go find your daughter, make sure she's okay.
好
Okay.
瞧瞧我们
Well. Look at us.
又见面了
Here we are again.
上次见面时 你说我话太多了
You know, last time we did this, you said that I talk too much.
坏消息是 这一次
Bad news is, I got some stuff
我也有些话不吐不快
to get off my chest this time, as well.
不过这一次
But, see, this time...
这一次 你最好希望我一直说下去
This time, you'd best hope I never stop talking...
因为当我停下时
because when I do --
当我停下时 你身上会发生很可怕的事
when I do, something very terrible is gonna happen to you.
你知道今晚之前 我从没有杀过人吗
You know I never killed a man before tonight?
这是真的 有次差点就杀了
It's the truth. Came close once.
有个我和妻子常去的酒吧
See, there was this -- this bar my wife and I used to go to.
那是我们最喜欢的酒吧
It was our favorite bar. It was our favorite bar
那里有我们最喜欢的点唱机
'cause it had our favorite jukebox.
点唱机上有我们最喜欢的歌♥
Favorite jukebox because, well, it had our favorite song.
独一无二的乔·库克的《你是如此美丽》
"You Are So Beautiful" by the one and only Joe Cocker.
这可能是史上最伟大的情歌♥
Probably the greatest love ballad ever written.
我相信你一定同意
I'm sure you agree.
但那里
But, see, there was...
有个男人
there was this guy.
这个男人
This guy, he had, uh --
有种刺耳而恼人的声音
he had one of those voices you can't unhear.
简直就像 我的脑袋都被吵懵了
Yeah, it was like, um, my brain had been hijacked,
我都无法思考了
and I can't -- I can't think anymore.
总之 他在聊天大笑
Anyway, he is talking and laughing
歌♥还在放着呢 真的很可恶
while the song is playing, being completely obnoxious.
于是我美丽的妻子 露西尔
So my beautiful wife, Lucille,
她站起来 走到他那里
she gets up, goes over to where he is,
礼貌地问他能否小声点
and politely asks him if he could keep it down
好让她欣赏她的歌♥
so she could hear her song.
这么说吧 他选错了
Well, let's just say he chose poorly.
我不得不站起来
So now I gotta get up.
我走过去 对他说他欠我50分
And I go over, and I tell him that he owes me 50 cents
我要用这钱再点一次歌♥ 他得闭嘴
so I can play the song again and he can shut the hell up
让我妻子欣赏她的歌♥
and my wife can enjoy her song.
重要的部分来了
Now, here's the important part,
我真心希望你能认真听
and I really want you to pay attention to this.
你知道据说当人暴怒时 眼睛看什么都是红的吗
You know when people get so angry they say they see red?
这竟然是真的
That shit is actually true.
那个混♥蛋♥冲我来时 我眼里全是红色
When this asshole comes at me, all I see is red.
就像我在透过血看世界一样
It's like I am looking at the world through blood.
所以我狠狠揍了他
So I wail on him.
揍到那个杂种不能动为止
I wail on this son of a bitch until he's not moving.
然后我弯腰 拿出他的钱包
And then I reach down, I grab his wallet,
取了一块钱
and I take out one dollar,
我再次点了她的歌♥
and I play her song again.
点了两次
Twice.
结果这个混♥蛋♥的孩子
Turns out that this prick
正好在我教体育的学校上学
has kids that go to the school that I teach gym at.
不用说 校方非常...
Needless to say, the school was...
不满
unthrilled.
我被炒了 那家伙告了我
I get fired. This guy sues me.
我没了工作 我妻子还得给他出医药费
I don't have a job, so now my wife has to pay his medical bills.
这件事的道理是
So, t-the point of this is,
我发怒[看见红色]是有后果的
there were consequences to me seeing red.
在过去 发怒是坏事
Seeing red was a bad thing then.
在过去 我是个坏人
I was a bad man...then.
但现在 谁也告不了谁
But, see, now, nobody's suing anybody.
没人会被炒 见鬼 压根没人管这些事
Nobody's gettin' fired. Hell, nobody's keeping score.
现在当我发怒时
Now when I see red,
唯一的问题是 我能做到什么地步
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表