见鬼
Shit.
不不不
Oh, no, no, no, no!
行尸走肉 第十季第十三集
五个小时前你不能这样做吗
You couldn't have done that five hours ago?
我为什么要那样做
Why would I do that?
走吧 我家人在内陆
Come on. Family's inland.
军♥火♥呢
And the munitions?
所有都在内陆
Everything's inland.
我得回去
I need to get back.
我们快到了吗
We headed in?
我不能空手回去
Well, I can't show up empty-handed.
妻子不喜欢
Wife wouldn't like that.
天啊
Oh, my God.
这个花♥园♥是她的宝贝
This garden's her baby.
种了各种药草和茶叶
Got herbs and teas for everything...
可以止痛 治疗神经和睡眠问题
pain, nerves, sleep.
可以解决注意力和速度问题吗
How 'bout focus and speed?
那些低语者真的让你时刻紧张
Well, those Whisper folk really got you percolatin', huh?
很多生命危在旦夕
There's a lot of lives at stake.
你说的军♥火♥仓库在哪
Where are these munition depots you spoke of?
这是其中之一吗
Is this one of them?
不 那只是个旧实验室
Nah, that's just an old lab...
有些结构损坏
some structural damage.
野生动物有时会进去
Wild animals get in there sometimes.
最好离它远点
Best to stay away.
禁区 未爆♥炸♥军♥火♥
我的孩子们会在这里跑疯了
My kids would run riot in here.
我儿子似乎认为
My boy seems to think
水手们肯定在粮仓留下了宝藏
maybe the sailors must've left a buried treasure in the grain silos.
我很难阻止他爬上去
I can barely get him not to claw his way up the thing
美国海军研究基地园区图
职工宿舍 实验室副楼 样本楼 医疗设施
第一组到第五组
跳进粮仓
and jump inside.
我孩子五岁了
Kid's 5.
和他妈妈很像
He's just like his mom.
他们一旦决定做什么
Once they decide to do somethin',
你绝不可能阻止他们
ain't a damn thing you can do to stop 'em.
我记得有一次...
I remember one time I...
别废话了
Stop the bullshit.
你家人到底在哪
Now, where the hell is your family?
我说我得回来找我家人
When I said I had to come home to my family,
我是认真的
I meant it.
结婚时我向她保证了
I promised her when we got married.
每天都会送她花
Flowers every day.
你怎么现在才跟我说这个
How are you gonna wait till now to tell me this?
这些话很难说出口
Those words don't come easy.
我不喜欢带人来这里
I don't like to bring people here.
不信任他们
Don't trust 'em.
我很害怕
I was scared.
这里到底有没有武器
Are there any weapons here at all?
我保证会帮你查看
I promised I would help you check,
我会的 但是
and I will, but...
-得了 我自己去找 -这岛不安全
- Ugh, I'm gonna find 'em myself. - The island's not clear.
怎么会不安全
No shit it's not clear!
以前是安全的 直到其他人出现
It was until the others came.
他们带来了暴♥力♥
They brought violence.
疾病随之而来
The sickness came with it.
杀死了我的家人
Killed my family.
这里很少有开膛怪
We never had a lotta Rippers.
所以我一直不擅长
So I never really got good at...
做你做的事
doing what it is you do.
你很擅长用刀
You're good with a sword.
你想让我做什么
What are you askin' me?
我的家人还在里面
My family's still in there.
我的妻子
My wife.
我的孩子们
My babies.
这就是我叫你来的原因
That's why I asked you to come.
需要你来的原因
Needed you to come.
见鬼 抱歉
Shit. Sorry.
我们怎么办
What do we do?
跟着我 跟紧
Follow me. Stay close.
躲到那后面 快点
Get behind that... now.
谢谢
Thank you.
我想把他们喜欢的东西
I wanted to give them somethin' they loved
一起下葬
to take with 'em.
雅思敏喜欢那本书
And Jasmine loved that book.
我知道这很难 我很遗憾
Look, I know that this is hard, and I am sorry,
但我得回去了
but I have got to get back.
我妻子 无论我遇到什么困难
My wife, whenever I had a hard time,
她都会开导我
she'd talk me through it.
没有她 我都不知道自己是谁
Without her, I don't know who I am.
现在发现还不晚 听着
It's not too late to find out. Look...
我是想问你的
I wanted to ask you...
很长时间以来
It's been a long time
我都没有机会去谢谢别人
since I had a reason to say thank you to someone.
不要谢我
Don't thank me.
只要带我去找我要的东西
Just show me what I came here for,
我就走了
and I'll go.
不 天色晚了
No, it's gettin' late.
-退潮了 -天啊
- Tide's low. - Oh, God.
我不确定船能不能通过海峡
I'm not sure the boat'll make it through the channel.
今晚留在这里吧 别冒险
Might wanna stay here tonight and not risk it.
维吉尔 我需要你遵守诺言
Virgil, I need you to hold up your end of the bargain.
是的 但是
Yeah. But...
天快黑了
It's gettin' dark,
一些楼不安全
and some of the buildings aren't safe.
我们能明早再找吗
Could we do this in the morning?
明早一起来就找
We can do it first thing.
别动 大家都别出声
Stay still. Everyone quiet.
是他吗
Is it him?
我不知道
I don't know.
是谁
What is that?
我不知道 别出声 别动
I don't know. Quiet. Stop moving.
也许不是他
It might not be him.
-我不知道 -冷静点
- No, I don't know. - Be calm.
别动
Stop moving.
维吉尔
Virgil!
你为什么不能等到早上
Why couldn't you just wait until morning?
我跟你说了 这里不安全
I told you it wasn't safe.
维吉尔 开门
Virgil, open the damn door.
我信任你 结果被你毁了
I trusted you, and you ruined it.
快他妈开门 维吉尔
Open the damn door, Virgil!
维吉尔
Virgil!
维吉尔
Virgil!
维吉尔
Virgil!
该死
Oh, shit!
该死
Damn it.
冷静点
Calm down.
有人吗
Hello?
我们一直试图跟你说话
We've been trying to talk to you.
我在这里待多久了
How long have I been in here?
也许有一天吧
A day maybe?
一天
A day?
我第一次喊人时
Why didn't you answer me
你们为什么不回应我
when I called out to you the first time?
他有时候会对我们发脾气
He blows up at us sometimes.
当他心情不好时
Gets in one of his moods.
当他那么生气时
When he's angry like that,
最好保持安静
it's best to be quiet.
你们了解这栋楼 对吧
You guys know this building, right?
建筑布局是怎样的
What's the layout?
别费心想着逃跑了
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表