没关系 这是给你的
Okay. That's for you.
我叫亚伦
My name is Aaron.
《行尸走肉》前情提要
Previously on "The Walking Dead"...
金属胳膊的男人给我的
The... man with the metal arm gave it to me.
金属胳膊的男人
The man with the metal arm...
可能会有用
could prove useful.
如果莉迪亚因为这事逃跑了
If Lydia runs off because of all this,
那肯定对我们有坏处
it'll definitely hurt us.
她必须待在亚历山大
She has to stay at Alexandria.
这是怎么回事
What the hell is this?
我们可以带他回去 问问他知道什么
We can take him back, see what he knows.
-这是你计划好的吗 -不是
- Did you plan this? - No.
丹特 这是怎么回事
Dante, what the hell is goin' on?
你们好啊 疾病的传播速度比我们想象得快
Hey, guys. The illness is spreading faster than we thought.
看
Look.
睁开眼
Open your eyes.
雪儿 雪儿 来
Cheryl? Cheryl, here.
喝吧
Drink.
有问题向尤金或者西迪克汇报
请勿乱碰经过精密调整的机械
快出来
Come on. Get out.
我们需要牢房♥
We need the cell.
你认识他吗
You know him?
他负责看守守护者
He's one that watches the Guardians.
我是说 行尸
I mean, the walkers.
他知道你妈妈的尸群在哪吗
So he knows where your mother's horde is?
也许吧
Probably.
你让我们都处于危险之中
You've put us all at risk.
我们得赶在尸群
We have to find that horde
出现在我们大门口之前找到它们
before it shows up at our gates.
所以你替我们所有人决定了吗
So you decide for all of us?
你明知那代表什么
Knowing what it could mean?
无所谓了
Doesn't matter anymore.
我们还是得找到尸群
We still gotta find them.
我跟你一起进去
I'm gonna be in there with you,
西迪克先给他疗伤
and Siddiq is gonna treat his wounds first.
让他流血流到坦白为止
He bleeds until he answers.
这轮不到你做决定
That's not your call.
这一切都轮不到你
None of this is.
你做过的事就算了
You did what you did,
但我不会让事情变得更糟
but I'm not gonna let it go from bad to worse,
我觉得委员会会同意我的
and I think the council would agree.
包括米琼恩
Including Michonne.
来吧 你跟我一起住
Come on. You can stay with me.
上楼吧
You can go on up.
谢谢你在加百利面前支持我
Thanks for having my back with Gabriel.
这只是事实
It's just the truth.
那个低语者不会轻易坦白
The Whisperer's not gonna give it up easy.
如果你不想参与 我也懂
If you wanna sit this out, I get it.
下去 狗
Down, boy.
好狗
Yeah, good boy.
来
Come on.
这还是你的
It's still yours.
这有助于治疗瘀伤
This'll help with the bruises.
我受过更重的伤
I had worse.
我也是
Me, too.
那个低语者 你对他还有什么了解
The Whisperer, what else do you know about him?
只知道他不会背叛我妈
Only that he won't betray my mom.
看守尸群的人都很忠诚
The ones that watch the horde are loyal.
她让他们别无选择
She gives them no choice.
我也会的
Neither will I.
还有什么
What else?
会死人的 对吗
People will die, right?
我恨他们
I hate them.
但我也认识他们
But I know them, too.
阿尔法画了一条线
Alpha drew a line,
你得选择你站哪边
and you need to choose which side you're on.
真希望亨利让我跟他走时 我照做了
I wish I'd left with Henry when he asked.
我也是
So do I.
我妈会扭曲别人心智
My mom twists people.
让他们做她想做的事
Gets them to do what she wants.
让他们认为那是他们自己的想法
Makes them think it's what they want.
人们服从是因为他们认为自己别无选择
People obey 'cause they think they have no other choice.
但如果你让他看到
But if you let him see...
这里的情况
what you have here,
这样的地方能长久存在
that a place like this can survive...
这样的想法很危险
An idea like that is dangerous.
会传播
It would spread.
而我妈无法阻止
And there's nothing my mom could do to stop it.
少耍花招
Don't try anything.
绝不会
Never.
他需要缝针
He's gonna need stitches.
我认识你
I know you.
看
Look.
接下来可以交给丹特
Dante can take it from here.
我没事
I'm fine.
我没事
I'm fine.
出去
Outside.
快
Now.
看
Look.
你们每天都吃面包
You have bread every day.
是的
Yeah.
今早新鲜出炉的
Made fresh this morning.
如果你想吃 我这里有多的
Got some extra, if you'd like.
你们怎么能做出这么多面包
How do your people make so much?
用面粉啊
With flour.
但是 每天都做吗
But... every day?
看来专做这个的人也太多了
Seems like a lot of people doing just that.
要多少人就派多少人
As many as needed.
我女儿给我的
From my daughter.
你有孩子吗
You have children?
就一个
Just the one.
我也只能应付一个
About all I can handle.
还有更多孩子吗
And there are more?
是的
There are.
你有没有...
Do you...?
孩子会拖你后腿
Children hold you back.
让你变得软弱
Make you weak.
那你有家人吗
What about a family, then?
兄弟或姐妹
Brothers or sisters?
我是独生女
I'm an only child.
开始吧
Let's get started.
你要选哪个
So, what's it gonna be?
蜂蜜还是果酱
Honey or jam?
草莓还是苹果
Strawberry or apple?
全都要
All of it.
没问题
Not a problem.
我带了很多
We have plenty here.
我打算午饭吃腌鱼
For lunch, I was thinking salted fish.
我喜欢用一片新鲜生菜包着吃
I like to wrap 'em up in a fresh piece of lettuce,
-再加点... -你想怎样
- add a little... - What do you want?
现在 我只想聊聊
Well, right now, we're just gonna talk.
免了
Pass.
好吧
Okay.
那吃吧
Then, eat.
好吃吗
Good?
不
No.
你还好吗
You okay?
嗯
Yeah.
那我呢
Am I okay?
你没事
Yep.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表