我也希望如此
I hope so, too.
不知道下次有机会和你谈心是什么时候
I don't know when the next time we'll be able to heart-to-heart is,
但我就想告诉你
but I just wanted to let you know
过去这几天美好得不可思议
that the last few days have been incredible.
西弗吉尼亚州查尔斯顿
Charleston, West Virginia.
南部铁路调车场
Southern Rail yards.
卡诺瓦河以南约1英里
About a mile south of the Kanawha River.
一周后
One week.
你能去吗
Can you be there?
-尤金 你在吗 -嗯
- Eugene? You there? - Yes.
我会去的
I will be there...
绝不食言
not square.
我是土豆虫 结束通话
This is Tater Bug, over and out.
结束通话
Over and out.
尤金 准备好了吗
Eugene. You ready or what?
来个了断吧
Let's get this over with.
我还有约会呢
I got a date.
要开始了
Here we go.
你还好吗
You okay?
不好 我得了癌症
No. I got cancer.
但这没关系 你懂我意思吗
But that's okay. You know what I'm sayin'?
我很遗憾
Yeah. I'm sorry about that.
听着 你和我...
Look, you and I, uh...
我们一直没怎么谈过
we never really had much to say to each other.
但这不意味着我不知道
But that doesn't mean I don't know
你所经历过的苦难
all the things you've been through.
你比大部分人都坚强
You're stronger than most,
这里的很多人都对此感到欣慰
and there's a whole lot of people here real glad about that.
我也是
I am, too.
谢谢
Thanks, man.
这话意义很大
That means a lot.
嗯 这里的情况会变得很糟
Yeah. Things are gonna get real bad around here.
我只想确保孩子们安全
I just want to know that the kids are alright.
万一出事了 或者我们中某人牺牲了
If things go sideways, or you or I go down...
活着的那个人救出孩子们
The other gets the children out.
你能接受吗
You good with that?
好
Alright.
你应该和其他孩子们待在一起
You should be with the other kids.
我想帮忙
I wanna help.
我能战斗
I can fight.
我知道你能
I know you can.
今天的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about today.
你不需要看到那样的尸体
You didn't need to see those bodies like that.
它们不过是行尸
They were just walkers.
我杀过很多行尸
I've killed plenty of walkers.
我知道
I know.
但它们不只是行尸
But they weren't just walkers.
我不害怕
I'm not scared.
我知道你不害怕
I know you're not.
或许我有点害怕
Maybe I am, a little bit.
要说我害怕的话
If I was scared,
也是为小瑞害怕 因为他很小
maybe I'd be scared for RJ because he's so little.
我明白
Yeah. I get that.
或是为我妈妈担心
Maybe I'd be worried about my mom.
或是害怕你会受伤
Maybe I'd be scared that you'd get hurt
我会失去你
and I'd lose you.
也失去卡萝尔阿姨
And Aunt Carol, too.
这没什么好羞愧的
There ain't no shame in that.
你知道你在为谁而战
You know who you're fighting for.
我给你做了样东西
I made you something.
能带来好运
It's for luck.
不是吧
No way.
我很喜欢
I love it.
我看起来如何
How do I look?
很好看
It looks good.
还有一件事
There's one other thing.
如果在战斗时
If, during the fight,
以西结来找你和小瑞
Ezekiel comes looking for you and RJ,
你一定要和他走
you go with him,
不管你是否知道我在何处
whether you know where I am or not.
好吗
Okay?
你一定要答应我
You gotta promise me.
我答应
I promise.
求你别恨我
Now, please don't hate me.
我永远不会恨你
I'm never gonna hate you.
列队
Formation!
它们分成了两队
They're splitting into two!
它们会拥上来
They're gonna load up!
听我号♥令 散开队列
On my command, splitting ranks!
预备...散
And... break!
栅栏撑不住了
The fence isn't gonna hold!
闻起来像圣诞树
Smells like a Christmas tree!
这就像汽油
It's like gasoline!
我以为你想要他们加入你
I thought you wanted them to join us.
他们会加入的
They will.
作为我尸群的一部分
As part of my horde.
老天啊
Holy shit...
你真是个狠角色
you are a badass.
准备撤退
Get ready to fall back!
回到墙内 快
Back inside! Come on!
快 撤退
Come on! Retreat!
快跑
Go, go, go!
快跑
Come on! Go!
走吧
Let's move!
回墙内
Get in the gate.
-快点 -他们没救了 快跑
- Come on! - They're already dead! Let's go!
回去 撤退
Back! Fall back!
让他们进来 快点
Let them break through! Move!
快跑
Come on.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表