《行尸走肉》前情提要
Previously on "The Walking Dead."
你一心只想让她死
You want her dead so bad,
甚至都不在乎自己的安危
you don't even care what happens to you.
我全心加入
I'm all in.
无论你要什么 无论我有什么
Whatever you want, whatever I got,
都给你
it's yours.
卡萝尔
Carol!
各位
Hey, guys?
确保他们出不来
Make sure they don't get out.
该死 你还好吗
Damn. You okay?
我就差一点
I almost had it.
不 太高了
Nah, it's too high.
你可能会摔断脖子
You risk breakin' your neck.
我们得找一条更好的路
We need to find a better way.
有发现吗
You got something?
这里的地下水更深
Groundwater's deeper in here.
水是从外面流进来的
That water's coming from outside.
我没看见过去的路
I don't see a way across.
后退 后退
Whoa, whoa. Go back, go back.
我们可以利用那些石头跳过去
We could use those to jump across.
-不错 -等等 真的吗
- Nice. - Wait. For real?
好吧
All right.
准备好了吗
You ready?
我们走吧
Let's go.
来吧
Come on.
走
Let's go!
你的脚踝怎么样
我会没事的
你能过去吗
我可以
踩着我踩过的地方
快过来
Do it now!
不
No! Hey! Hey!
快啊
Hey! Come on!
快过来
Come on! Come on!
来吧 我接你
Come on. I gotcha.
把那玩意儿给我
Hey, hand me that thing.
别客气 伙计
Knock yourself out, dude.
好
Alright.
我需要你待在这里 好吗
I need you to stay here, all right?
让大家待在一起
Keep everyone together.
我该问我们还剩多少食物吗
Should I even ask how we're doing on food?
不太多
Not great.
食物
Food?
你觉得我们要在这里待多久
How long do you think we gonna be here?
别担心
Hey, no worries.
行尸不知怎么进来了
Walkers got in here somehow.
我们会出去的
We'll get out.
我觉得我们知道它们是怎么进来的
I think we know exactly how they got here.
阿尔法引它们进来的
Alpha put them here.
这些是他们的尸群
These are theirs.
我们得假设这里不止有我们
We have to assume we're not alone.
我没事
I'm fine.
只是有点喘气
Just a little winded.
她有幽闭恐怖症
She's claustrophobic.
你害我们被困在这里之前
Why didn't you think of that
怎么不想想这一点
before you got us all trapped down here?
喂
Hey.
现在不是说这个的时候
It's not the time for this.
为什么不呢
Why not?
似乎我们时间充足
Seems like we have plenty of it.
你到底在想什么
What the hell were you thinking, huh?
自己一个人跑掉
Running off like that by yourself.
我们没时间说这些了
We ain't got time for this shit.
我们一起陷入了困境
We got in this mess together.
我们会一起脱身的 跟我走
We're gonna get out of it together. Now follow me.
我好像找到了出路
I think I found a way out.
敌人在监视我们
The enemy are watching us.
一小队人越过了边界线
A small group crossed the border.
径直走到国家森林边缘
They went straight to the edge of the national forest.
尸群
The horde...
他们知道该去哪里找
They knew exactly where to look.
他们找到了吗
Did they find it?
我们低估了他们
We underestimated them.
我们得假设
We have to assume
他们一直在派间谍越过边界线
they've been sending spies across the border.
我要在营地周围加强巡逻
I want more patrols around the camp.
我要你带个口信
I want you to take a message
给我们在边界线的耳目
to our eyes along the border...
他们失败了
they have failed.
你觉得现在是白天还是晚上
尽量别想这事
能给我火柴吗
Hey. Can I... Can I get matches?
你该试着冷静一下
You should try to take it easy for a minute.
我做不到
I can't.
我得做点什么
I need to do something.
谢谢
Thanks.
我从未告诉过你我有幽闭恐惧症
I never told you I was claustrophobic.
如果我只知道你告诉我的事
If I only knew what you told me,
那我会什么都不知道
I wouldn't know shit.
瞧瞧是谁在说这话
Look who's talking.
我甚至都没法对你置之不理了
It's like I can't even turn my back on you anymore.
亚伦去接触那个戴皮疯子
It's bad enough I got Aaron running around
已经够让我头疼了
with that skin freak.
现在每次你出去时
Now I gotta worry about you all half-cocked
我还得为你提心吊胆
every time you go outside.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我求过你告诉我
I begged you to talk to me.
我希望能陪着你
I wanna be there for you.
真的
I do.
我不知道该怎么办了
I don't know what to do anymore.
我无法不去想这件事
I can't stop thinking about it.
我知道我得停下 但我做不到
I know I have to, but I can't.
天啊
Oh, God.
我不想就随便杀了阿尔法
I don't want to just kill Alpha.
我想伤害她
I want to hurt her.
我要她后悔一切
I want to make her regret everything.
我要她乞求原谅
I want her to beg for forgiveness,
然后我再杀了她
and then I want to kill her.
如果我也经历了你那些遭遇
If I went through all the shit that you went through...
估计我也会这么想
I'd probably feel the same way.
除非你试图阻止我
Unless you tried to stop me.
你必须停手
You gotta quit all this.
你别无选择
You gotta.
你在乎的人开始受到伤害了
People you care about are starting to get hurt.
我没想到会发生这些事
I didn't mean for any of this to happen.
我知道我必须...
I know I have to...
我知道我必须停...
I know I have to s...
你不能骗我
You gotta not bullshit me.
别骗我
Don't bullshit me.
你得保证
You gotta promise.
我必须知道我们站在同一边
I gotta know we're on the same team.
我们为我们的未来而战
We fight for our future.
不是为复仇而战
We don't fight for revenge.
我保证
I promise.
好
Alright.
戴皮者
Skins!
我们走
Let's go.
我们在黑暗中必须紧跟彼此
If we don't follow each other in the dark,
否则会走散
we're gonna get split up.
她说得对 我们得待在一起
She's right. We stick together.
至少现在我们知道有出路了
At least we know there's a way out now.
对 但在哪
Yeah, but where?
他们好像往这边走了
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表