There's got to be people out there like us.
对吧
Right?
我理解玛姬为乔吉做的事
I get what Maggie's doin' with Georgie.
我理解
I do.
这次和我一起坐船出海吧
Go out on the boat with me this time.
一起逃跑吗
Just run away together?
当海盗 多好啊
Be pirates. Heck yeah.
不
Nah.
整天被困在小船舱里
Cooped up in those little cabins all day?
不适合我
That's not me.
不坐船了
Screw the boat.
我们骑你的摩托上路
We'll take your bike and go out on the road.
更好一些
Better.
去西边
Head out West.
新墨西哥州
New Mexico.
新墨西哥州有什么
What the hell's in New Mexico?
有织手链的人
People who weave bracelets.
不再战斗了
No more fightin'.
骑上摩托走人
Just get on the bike and go,
看看世界上还有谁
see who's left.
我觉得听起来不错
Sounds good to me.
太疯狂了 我们不能这样做
This is crazy. We can't do this.
我们别无选择
We don't have a choice.
如果他们发现我们越界 那就完了
If we get caught on their side of the border, that's it,
-就开战了 -这是山火 火会蔓延
- that's war. - It's a fire. Fires spread.
-可能会烧过猎场 -或烧毁海边旅馆
- It could burn through our hunting grounds. - Or take out Oceanside.
米琼恩 确定要这样做吗
Michonne, are we doin' this?
-我们必须立刻走 -走吧
- We gotta go now. - Let's go. Come on.
从外侧开始 向内侧推进
We start on the outside, push in.
这会是漫长的一夜 孩子
It's gonna be a long night, son.
漫长而酷热的一夜
A long, hot night.
清理完自己的区域 就去后面
As soon as you clear your area, move to the ends.
一直挖
Keep digging.
必须在火越过之前挖好
We've gotta get this done before the fire jumps spine.
该死 快点
God damn it. Come on.
玛格娜
Magna.
玛格娜
Magna.
-玛格娜 -怎么了
- Magna. - What?
-你太急了 -我没事
- You're spinning out. - I'm fine.
你有事 怎么了
No, you're not. What's wrong?
看看周围
Look around.
-我们该去哪 -去防火线
- Where we going? Where we going? - To the fire line.
拿上桶
Grab your bucket.
好 所有人退后
Alright, everybody clear back.
退后
Clear back.
我们要从防火线
We need to back-burn the stray fuel
逆向点火 让山火无法蔓延
by the control line so the fire can't spread.
点火吧
Let's light it up.
老大
Yo, boss.
我不是你老大 杰瑞
Not your boss, Jerry.
你悠着点
Pace yourself maybe.
这需要一些时间
It's gonna take a minute.
神之国就是被火毁了
Fire was the beginning of the end for the Kingdom.
我们不能让火也毁了海边旅馆
We're not letting that happen to Oceanside.
你没事吧 老大
You okay, boss?
这一轮我来吧 好吗
Let me take point in this round, okay?
我没水了
I'm outta water.
没水了
I'm out.
行尸来了
Walkers coming in!
-你背后 -达里尔
- On your six! - Daryl.
拿武器
Bring the weapons.
当心
Heads up!
嗯 我们没事
Yeah, yeah, we're good.
还有多少
How many we got?
快点
Come on!
继续灭火 扑灭它
Let's stay on the fire. Put it out.
行尸
Walkers!
太多了
There's too many!
引它们进火里
Lead them to the fire!
-快点 -快走
- Come on! - Go, go!
快点 他们需要帮助
Hurry! They need some help!
这边
Here!
当心背后
Watch your back!
它们太多了
There's too many of 'em!
大家离树远点
Everyone, stay clear of that tree!
随时都会倒
It's gonna fall any minuto!
回来
Get back.
离开这里
Get outta here!
快点 收拾好就走
Come on, come on. Pack up and move.
快走 快走
Let's go, let's go!
尤金 走了
Eugene, let's go.
-我只需要二十分钟 -你一分钟都没有
- I just need 20 minutes. - You get zero.
-我们必须现在走 -十分钟 就十分钟
- We gotta go now. - Ten. Just 10.
我们应该发掘并将卫星搬到车上
We should excavate and transport this satellite to our vehicles.
如果我能从内部回收有用的部件
I believe there may be invaluable technological
那么其中的宝贵技术
implications for our communities
也许能让我们的社区受益
if I'm able to retrieve any of the useful bits from inside.
-我这不是请求 -老天啊
- I'm not askin'. - Oh, my God.
由美子 卢克 玛格娜 大家都过来
Yumiko, Luke, Magna, everybody, come on.
帮忙发掘卫星 五分钟就走
We're helpin' with the satellite. Five minutes and out.
尤天才 辐射怎么办
Eugenius, what about radiation, man?
我们周围总是有辐射
there's radiation all around us.
太空中当然也有辐射
Certainly, there's radiation from space,
但我们所有人已经感染了某种恶疾
but every one of us is already infected with some kinda nasty
让我们死后变成了披人皮的享乐怪
that changes us into epidermis Epicureans at point of R.I.P.
我不知道你在说什么
I mean, I don't understand what you're talkin' about.
我懂了 今天没人会有超能力
I got it, man. No one's gettin' superpowers today.
我这就干活
I'm on it.
浪费我的十分钟
Cuttin' into my 10 minutes.
好
Alright.
我们做了正确的选择
We made the right choice.
别得寸进尺
Let's not push our luck.
或许这能为我们赢得一些好感
Well, maybe this buys us some goodwill.
这也帮了他们
This helps them, too.
我们帮的是自己人
We helped our people.
这对我来说就够了
That's enough good for me for now.
卡萝尔和达里尔去哪了
Where are Carol and Daryl?
你还想一起逃跑吗
You still wanna run away together?
想
Yeah.
明天
Tomorrow.
我需要你留下
Look, I need you to stay.
考虑一下吧
Just think about it.
不然我只能凿穿那些船了
Otherwise, I'm gonna have to punch holes in all them boats.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表