We have to get to Oceanside and get back home now.
我记得我在研究时看过一段话
I remember this passage from my studies.
是几个世纪前一位学者写的
Written by a scholar centuries ago
他在试图理解不可能之事
who was trying to understand the impossible...
"如果生对我更好 那就让我活着
"Let me live if life is better for me
如果死对我更好 那就让我去死"
and take my life if death is better for me."
他将自己交给了命运
He had surrendered himself to fate
因为他的世界不合逻辑
because his world defied logic.
藐视正义
Defied justice.
生于尘土
We created you from it...
归于尘土
...and return you into it...
出于尘土 汝将重生
...and from it we will raise you a second time.
很高兴见到你
It's good to see you.
我也是
You too.
难以置信他走了
I can't believe he's gone.
我不知道为什么 但是
I don't know why, but...
算了
Never mind.
怎么了
What?
他是那种我以为可以永远活着的人
He was one of those people I thought would live forever.
不是长生不老 但是你懂的
Not really, but you know.
太多事情都在改变
Too many things are changing.
你要待多久
How long are you staying?
也许一两天
Maybe a day or two.
抱歉 我希望我有更多时间
I'm sorry. I wish I had more time.
没事
It's okay.
我听说你们也许找到了阿尔法的尸群
I hear you might have found Alpha's herd.
你需要帮助吗
You need help?
不用 我们人手足够
No, we have enough people.
其它都还好吗
Everything else okay?
祝你好运
Good luck.
谢谢
Thanks.
不
No!
谢谢
Thanks.
不需要表达感激之情
No expressions of gratitude required.
我只是很庆幸
I was only relieved
我碰巧路过这里 在回...
I happened to be crossing through on my way ho...
在回住所的路上
On my way back to my domicile.
你差点说了"家"
You almost said "Home."
不是
No.
是的
Yes.
我表示最深切的哀悼 罗西塔
My deepest condolences, Rosita.
西迪克的去世是一场无法理解的悲剧
Siddiq's passing was an incomprehensible tragedy.
真希望我能提供更多
I only wish there was more I could offer
而不只是表达敬意
than to pay my respects
和击碎几只麻烦的行尸
and to bash a few vexatious walkers
被烧得起泡的头盖骨
in their flame-blistered crania.
好吧
Well...
一路平安
travel safe.
我是说 要旅行的是我
I mean, I'm... I'm the one who's gonna be traveling.
你以前是什么人
Who were you before?
我曾是个医生 父亲
I was a doctor, a father.
为生计奔波
I was trying to get by.
跟你一起来的人们 你认识他们多久了
How long did you know the people you came in with?
几个月吧 我不知道
Months, I don't know.
我没算时间
I lost track of time.
他们救了我的命
They saved my life.
我在森林里快死了
I was dying out in the woods.
谁是你的领袖
Who was your leader?
我们没有
We didn't...
你杀过多少人
How many people have you killed?
我只杀过一个试图伤害我儿子的男人
Only man I ever killed tried to hurt my son.
但最后行尸干掉了吉米
But walkers got Jimmy in the end, anyway.
发生了什么
What happened?
我在帮尤金应对门口的一些行尸
I was helping Eugene with some walkers at the gates.
小宝宝怎么样了
How's sweet pea?
睡得很熟
Fast asleep.
那不是事实
You know, that wasn't the truth.
我没在帮尤金
I wasn't helping Eugene.
是他在帮我
He was helping me.
-好吧 -我只是...
- Okay. - I just...
我应该能应对那些行尸的
I should be able to handle walkers like that.
我之前就可以
I always could before.
今天很难熬 罗西塔
It's been a rough day, Rosita.
不是因为那个
No, it's not that.
我差点死了
I could die.
我过去常想 我死了就死了
I used to think that, if it happened, it happened.
但现在我死了 可可就成孤儿了
But now that would make Coco an orphan.
我不能死
And I cannot die.
我很害怕
I'm afraid.
那种感觉没有消失
And that feeling isn't going away.
感觉并不能预测未来
Well feelings don't predict the future.
听起来像是别人说的话
That sounds like a quote from somewhere else.
我们得专注于眼前的问题
We need to focus on the problem in front of us.
我的责任是...
It's my responsibility to...
如果我再次呆住
If I freeze again...
你不会的
You won't.
你没在听
You're not listening.
我得弄明白这是怎么回事
I have to figure out how this happened to us.
委员会成员在跟珍和韦恩说话
Council members are talking to Jen and Wayne now,
我得过去 我们得找到莉迪亚
and I need to get over there. We need to find Lydia.
我们得搞清楚她为什么不认识丹特
We need to find out why she didn't know Dante.
-我们得查明... -你听到我说的话了吗
- We need to find out... - Did you hear what I said?
你之前需要人帮忙干掉行尸
You needed help with a walker,
现在你觉得你会一直需要帮助
and now you think you'll keep needing help,
但我在说 这种感觉会过去的
but I'm saying the feeling will pass.
也许丹特对我们的看法是对的
Maybe Dante was right about us.
我们不如自己想象的那么强大
We're not as strong as we think we are.
好 如果你再答对两个 就赢了
Alright. If you get two more right, you win.
-选容易的 -不可能 约瑟
- Pick easy ones. - No way, Jose.
来看看
Okay, let's see. Uh.
密苏里州首府
Capital of Missouri.
杰弗逊市
Jefferson City.
太棒了
Amazing.
南达科他州首府
Capital of South Dakota.
皮尔
Pierre.
女士们先生们 赢家诞生了
Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner.
太棒了
That's amazing.
很好
It's good.
好 选吧
Okay. Choose.
我想听加州的故事
I want a story about California.
首府 萨克拉门托
Capital, Sacramento.
好吧 加州
Okay. California.
好吧
Okay.
我想想
Let's see.
好的 大学毕业后那年夏天
Okay, um, summer after college,
我和我爱的男人在尤里卡附近徒步旅行
I was hiking near Eureka with this man I was in love with.
我们深入了森林
And we were way high up in the forest.
我们发现了几百年前一个印第安村庄的
We found these old ruins from a Native American village
古老遗迹
from hundreds of years ago.
我们站在村子中♥央♥
And we stood there in the middle of the village
听着远处海浪
and just listened to the sound of the ocean waves
拍打沙滩的声音
crashing on the beach from far away.
我们试图想象
And we tried to imagine, you know,
那些人是什么样的
what those people were like
他们现在已经不在了
who were now, um, um, lost to time.
那些人有自己的法律和信仰
These were people who had their own laws and beliefs
还有对自己村庄未来的希望
and hopes for the future of their own village.
我是第一批来到亚历山大的人之一
You know, I was one of the very first people here in Alexandria,
在一切开始时 那时候
back when it started, back when we...
我们以为自己知道情况会如何发展
we thought we knew what it was going to be.
最近 我越来越多地想到那座村庄
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表