玛姬回来了
We got Maggie back.
情况有所好转
Things were looking up.
但好景不长
But it didn't last.
我们在树林里遭到了袭击
We were attacked in the woods.
被人猎杀
Hunted.
这一切都是一人所为
All that damage from one guy.
我们费了不少劲 但还是拿下了他
Took some effort, but we brought him down.
他不是最后一个 还有更多敌人
He ain't the last. There's more.
玛姬跟他有过节
And Maggie's got history with him.
这意思是你要回家了吗
Does this mean you're coming home?
她很害怕 但她不肯说原因
She's scared, but, she won't say why.
我们终于回到家 但这里已成了一片废墟
When we finally got home, it was trashed.
是低语者干的
Whisperers.
墙和食物都被毁了
Walls were damaged, food destroyed.
我们有得忙了
We've got work to do.
山洞
南岔路
我跟你说过我祖母有台脚踏缝纫机吗
Did I ever tell you about the pedal sewing machine my grandmother had?
我的衣服都是她做的
She made all my clothes.
她累了就会叫我帮忙
Whenever she got tired, she'd have me help.
她说是因为我的右脚特别有劲
Said it was 'cause I had a really special, strong right foot.
我自己可以
I got it.
100码外的地方有颗树倒了
There's a fallen tree about 100 yards out.
我们或许可以用树枝修补一下墙
We could use the scraps, maybe patch out the wall.
我今天的活干完了
Done with my part for the day.
杰瑞带着其他人在干活
Jerry's spearheading the rest.
他最近管事更多了
You know, he's taking charge a lot more lately.
我喜欢
I like it.
好吧 所以呢
Yeah. So?
所以什么
So what?
你跟我来了这里
You followed me out here.
没人跟着你 达里尔
Nobody's following anybody, Daryl.
但你想来 对吧
But you wanna come, right?
我想打猎 不管还剩下什么猎物
I wanna hunt whatever's still left out there to hunt, yeah,
而你需要一个出色的侦查员
and you need a good spotter.
我可没说你能来
Hey, I didn't say you could come.
往前挪
Scoot.
你往后挪 我还要开摩托呢
You scoot back. I'm the one steering.
-抱紧了吗 -嗯
- Ready? - Mm-hmm.
帮我个忙 我们出去时别唠叨个没完
Do me a favor and not talk the whole time we're out here.
我不会吓跑动物的 别担心
I'm not gonna spook the animals. Don't worry.
-我没担心 -那你为什么说这话
- I ain't worried. - Well, why'd you bring it up?
天啊 我就怕这个
Oh, my God. This is what I'm talking about.
是你先开始说的
You're the one who started talking.
行尸走肉 第十季第十八集
给
Here you go.
给你 狗 别贪心
Here, Dog. Don't get greedy.
别给了 它不需要那么多
Hey, come on. He don't need all that.
好 我们往大门东南方向开了五英里
Alright, we got five miles due southeast of the gate.
就在...
It's right near that, uh --
那棵垂死的白橡树旁的小岔路口
Small fork in the road by the dying white oak.
-对 -知道了
- Right. - Got it.
我只想说 跟紧点
Stay close. That's all I'm saying.
这样够紧吗
This close enough?
记住这地方
Just remember this spot
我们要是分开了就在那里碰头 好吗
in case we get split up, alright?
我可不会乱跑
I'm not going anywhere.
-我保证 -好
- Promise. - Alright.
乖孩子
Good boy.
这里
Here we go.
晚餐来点鹿肉挺不错的
I could do venison tonight.
其它的鹿可能早就跑了
Well, any other deer are probably long gone by now.
我们去北边的大山谷看看怎么样
What if we try the, uh, big valley up north?
我想去河边
I was thinking about the river.
是吗
Yeah?
你同意吗
You good with that?
好 去吧
Yeah. Let's do it.
好 走
Alright. Come on.
-你没事吧 -该死
- You alright? - Shit.
我没事 没什么
Yeah, I'm fine. It's nothing.
就是脚抽筋了
It's just a foot cramp.
不是你特别有劲的右脚吧
It's not your very special, strong right foot, now, is it?
我没事 让我稍微歇歇
No, it's fine. Just give me a minute.
这里没什么动物
There's not much happening out here.
也许你是对的
Maybe you were right.
也许我们该走另一条路
Maybe we should've gone the other way.
我觉得我们应该先捕鱼再走
Well, I think we should fish before moving on.
河里好像没有鱼在游
Doesn't look like they're running.
值得一试
Worth a shot.
我好几年没用矛捕鱼了
Haven't spear-fished in years.
你觉得我做不到吗 给我
What, you don't think I can? Gimme that.
请便
Be my guest.
肯定惨不忍♥睹
Watch this disaster right here.
不会吧
No way.
新手运气好
That's beginner's luck.
我要再扎一条
I'm gonna get another one.
-你说吧 -什么
- Just say it. - What?
你觉得我做得不对
You don't think I'm doing this right.
切的时候试着离骨头近一点
Try cutting closer to the bone.
这样
Like that.
我以前切过鱼 达里尔
I've filleted a fish before, Daryl.
好
Alright.
给你 要不你自己来
Here. Why don't you just do this yourself?
没事 真的
It's fine, really.
我们该走了 天要黑了
We should go. It's gonna get dark anyway.
得找个地方过夜了
Need to find a place to stay.
-达里尔 -怎么了
- Hey, Daryl? - Yeah?
觉不觉得我们的好运到头了
Think our luck's run out?
什么意思
What do you mean?
失去山顶寨 大家都难以接受
Losing Hilltop was so hard for everyone to take.
但至少我们努力奋战过
But at least we were there to fight for it.
我们尽力挽救了 但是这个
We tried to save it. But this?
失去亚历山大
Losing -- Losing Alexandria?
我们没有失去亚历山大
We didn't lose Alexandria.
也许还没有
Maybe not yet.
感觉不一样了
It feels different.
感觉好像世上所有好事
Like everything that's good in the world
都不再站在我们这边了
is not on our side anymore.
我们重建 重新开始
We rebuild. We start over.
直到坏事再次发生
Until it happens again.
我们活得很好很长久 比大多数人长久
We've had a good, long run. Longer than most.
但我们了解这个世界
But we know this world.
行尸[死亡]
The dead.
迟早会吞噬我们
It's gonna catch up to us eventually.
除非我们允许
Only if we let it.
我不会让它发生的
I ain't gonna let it.
达里尔
Daryl.
走吧 快点
Let's go. Come on.
其他动物吗
Another animal?
我不知道 狗
I don't know. Dog. Dog!
狗
Dog!
狗
Dog!
来吗
Coming?
我们可以在这过夜 把门封上
We could stay the night here. Seal up that door.
五年前
你从哪冒出来的
Where'd you come from? Huh?
有事吗
What's going on?
没事
Nothing.
你确定吗
You sure?
无所谓了
It doesn't matter.
我不知道 情况不一样了
I don't know. Things are just different.
-我不知道 -怎么不一样了
- I don't know. - Different how?
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表