Yeah.
小心点
And be safe.
运气在我们这边 好吗
We got luck on our side, alright?
走吧
Come on.
我的豪猪
My porky here,
真难干掉它
he was a bastard to take down.
但我得说 我就愿意为我的新家人
But I gotta say, this is exactly the kind of badass shit
做这么酷的事
I will do for my new family.
只有凭本事赢得了
Only those who have earned
与我们同行的权利的人 才能吃饭
the right to walk among us may eat.
赢得
Earned?
大个子
Big man,
我杀了并烹了那头该死的猪
I helped kill and cook the damn pig.
拜托了 好吗
Come on, man, alright?
我至少应该得到一片培根
At the very least, I deserve a piece of bacon.
都听你的 老大
Whatever you say, boss.
土豆虫通过公众频道呼叫
This is Tater Bug over open air,
正在众所周知的电波上冲浪
surfin' on these proverbial radio waves.
感兴趣的听众请回复
Any interested earholes, come on back.
随便什么地方 随便什么人
Anyone anywhere?
我是土豆虫
This is Tater Bug.
喂
Hello?
喂 土豆虫
Hello, Tater Bug?
我能清楚地听到你
I receive you loud and clear.
我不敢相信
I-I can't believe this.
你真的在吗
Are you... Are you really out there?
不在这里
Not here.
继续找
Keep looking.
若我早知道会发生初次接触
Well, had I considered the prospect of first contact,
我就会为建立关系准备一些适当言语
I would've prepared proper remarks toward the establishin' of relations.
完毕
Over.
我也不知道该说什么
I don't quite know what to say, either.
我已经觉得这样做是浪费时间了
I'd gotten to the point where I figured this was a waste of time.
完毕
Over.
也许互相问答能缓和气氛
Well, perhaps an exchange of Q&As might grease the wheels.
几个我立刻想到的问题
A few right off the top of my dome...
你住在哪 住多久了
where are you located, how long have you been there,
一共有多少人
how many people do you have,
我们还需要继续说"完毕"吗
and should we continue saying "over"?
完毕
Over.
我们不说"完毕"应该也行
We can probably make do without the "overs."
至于其他问题
As for the other stuff,
我现在还不愿分享这些信息
I don't think I'm comfortable sharing that just yet.
我理解
Understandable.
有什么你愿谈的事吗
Any alts more within your zone of comfort?
也许可以谈谈我们灾变前的人生
Maybe talk about our lives before all this?
我的个人起源故事冗长复杂
My personal origin entails a long and storied history.
你觉得我是该从序言讲起
Were you thinkin' prologue,
还是跳过几个章节
or should I skip ahead a few chapters?
从你来自哪里说起吧
I guess, uh, start with where you're from.
当然可以
Certainly.
身为孤星之子
A Lone Star child at heart,
德州也称作孤星之州
我出生在大D
I was born in the shadows of Big D.
这是德州达拉斯的老外号♥
That's a well-worn nickname for Dallas, Texas.
嗯 我听懂了
Yeah, I picked up on that.
我在宾州长大
I grew up in Pennsylvania,
一个叫斯特拉斯堡的小镇
a small town called Strasburg.
听起来可能很可疑
Uh, dubious as it may seem,
我很了解宾州斯特拉斯堡
I know Strasburg, Pennsylvania, well.
-得了吧 -青天可鉴
- Sure you do. - True as Coventry blue.
在青少年时期
Durin' adolescence,
我曾经历过夸张的铁路党阶段
I went through a significant foamer phase.
我曾非常喜欢火车
Locomotives were my jam.
因此 我父母买♥♥了两张
As such, my parents purchased
在铁路博物馆举办的1995年
a pair of tickets to the 1995 Trainfan Expo
火车迷展会门票 那地方位于 你能猜到
at the Railroad Museum in, well, you guessed it.
宾州斯特拉斯堡
Strasburg, Pennsylvania.
我印象最深刻的是一家冰淇淋店
I have the most vivid memory of an ice-cream shop
他们拥有最美味的黑树莓冰淇淋
with the most marvelous batch of black raspberry ice cream.
内♥幕♥冰淇淋店
The Inside Scoop.
我经常去那里
I went there all the time.
我们说不定在同一天去过
Hell, you and I might've been there on the same day.
既然如此 你就必须回答一个重要问题
Well, knowin' this, there's a critical question needs answerin'.
什么问题
What's that?
你喜欢蛋筒还是华夫
Cake cone or waffle?
我好几十年没被年轻男人这样关注过了
Been decades since I got this much attention from younger men.
在这边
Over here.
你是我的病人 所以
Well, you're my patient, so
照看你算是我的工作
it's kinda my job to keep an eye on you.
为什么表情沮丧绝望
Then what's with the look of gloom and doom?
我感觉就像睡在死神旁边
I feel like I'm nappin' next to the grim reaper.
抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉 我只是有点担心
Sorry. I'm just, um, a little concerned.
亲爱的 这个世界上没多少人有机会
Oh, hon, in this world, most don't get the luxury
躺在漂亮舒适的床上慢慢睡去
of driftin' off in a nice, comfy bed.
我很幸运的
I should be so lucky.
休息吧
Get some rest.
我帮你开
I'll get it for you.
谢谢 哥们
Oh, thanks, man.
关于我之前说的话 我...
About what I said earlier, I, um...
别担心
No worries.
我懂
I get it.
我们只有前工业时代的药物
We're stuck with pre-industrial-age meds,
简单的病可能会变成大事
and simple shit can suddenly become a big deal.
我们会想出办法的
We'll figure it out.
谢谢 丹特
Thanks, Dante.
我感谢你的帮助
I-I appreciate your help.
你应该感谢
You should.
我超优秀的
I'm kind of amazing.
休息吧 老大
Get some rest, boss.
好了 走吧
Alright, come on.
可可
Hey, Coco.
没事
It's okay.
没事 嘘
It's okay. Shh.
没事
Aww, it's okay.
爸爸抱着你
Uh, Daddy gotcha.
没关系
Oh, it's alright.
没事
Hey, it's okay.
不不不
No, no, no, no.
没事
Oh, it's okay.
好了
There you go.
睁开眼
Open your eyes.
睁开眼
Open your eyes.
睁开眼
Open your eyes.
显然 我们不是在胡闹
Clearly, we are not jivin'.
跟你说实话
And, you know, to be honest with you,
我完全理解你所处的位置
I totally understand the position you're in.
你必须凶巴巴 让大家守规矩
You gotta be, like, the tough guy and keep everybody in line.
我之前手下也有
I mean, hell, you know, I had guys
和你完全一样的家伙来帮我管理
just like you to keep my shit tight.
好吧 也许不是和你完全一样
Alright, maybe not just like you.
如果我有你这种身材的怪物
Uh, hell, if I had some monster your size,
说不定结局就不一样了
things would've turned out different.
听着 不管你是否喜欢我
Look, whether you like me or not,
我都会加入这个团队
I will be joinin' this team,
所以我们也许应该想办法和谐相处
so maybe we should find a way to get along, you know,
别再互相呲尿找茬了
and stop pissin' on each other's boots.
你永远不会成为我们的一员
You will never be one of us.
你太吵
You're too loud,
太软弱
too weak,
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表