No. You can't go out there.
我妈妈要来了
My mother's coming.
尤金
Eugene?
蓝象甲呼叫土豆虫
Blue Weevil to Tater Bug...
还有一个关于卫星的问题
one more question about that satellite.
你好
Hello?
你是谁
Who is this?
-不 不要 -有人吗
- No. No! - Anyone there?
你是谁 你好
Who is th... Hello?
-走开 走开 -回话
- Go away. Go away. - Come in.
-什么 -史蒂芬妮
- What? - Stephanie!
史蒂芬妮
Stephanie!
史蒂芬妮
Stephanie?!
有人在海边旅馆艳遇了吗
Is somebody getting action at Oceanside?
你得走了 马上
You need to go. Now.
你看起来很糟
You look terrible.
是的 一个大个子低语者袭击了我
Yeah, a giant Whisperer took a swipe at me.
我没事 谢谢
I'm fine, thanks.
你怎么回事
W-What's up your butt?
她相信我会和她一对一对话 而你
She trusted me to keep our chats mano-a-mano, and you...
你让我打破了诺言
You just made me break my promise.
快走
Now, go...
在我说一些后悔的话之前
before I say something I truly regret.
蓝象甲 刚才是个错误 严重的错误
Blue Weevil, uh, that was a mistake, a terrible mistake.
我 对不起
I'm... I'm sorry.
蓝象甲 收到了吗
Blue Weevil, do you copy, please?
有一个不请自来的小建议
Got a little unsolicited advice...
没人喜欢听 我知道
everyone's favorite kind, I know,
但我情不自禁
but I can't help myself.
也许我想到了一个你还没想到的主意
And maybe I thought of an idea that you haven't yet.
我认同这场罪有应得的大屠♥杀♥
I respect a well-deserved massacre.
有些人 他们活该
Some people... they just have it coming.
我明白你为什么想要干掉
And I get why you want to take out
山顶寨和亚历山大
Hilltop and Alexandria.
这样会让人感觉很棒
It would just... It would feel good.
但你知道怎样会感觉更加绝妙吗
But you know what might feel goddamn fantastic?
让那些混♥蛋♥投降
Getting those assholes to surrender,
跪下屈服
bend a knee.
阿尔法 我们可以让他们加入我们
Alpha, we can get them to join us.
解释一下
Explain.
睁大眼睛
Eyes open.
有任何尸群接近或者低语者活动的迹象
Any sign of a horde approach or Whisperer movement,
立刻呼叫我们
you radio us immediately.
注意安全
Be safe.
你听到他们的声音了
You heard them out there.
我们得离开这
We have to go.
即使你们灭掉了洞穴里一半的尸群
Even if you took out half the herd in that cave,
她还有成千上万行尸
she's got thousands left.
你们不能留在这
You can't stay here.
说不定戴皮者会直接去亚历山大
The skins could march straight to Alexandria for all we know.
我们正好在他们的路线上
Yeah, we're right in their way.
也许她会绕过我们
Maybe she goes around us.
她不需要绕过你们
She doesn't need to go around you.
她会直接踏平这里
She'll just run through you.
我不要再跑了
I'm not running again.
-不行 -莉迪亚说得对
- Hell, no. - Lydia's right.
我们可以在任何地方重建
We can rebuild anywhere.
得了吧 我们不能
Come on. We can't.
你去侦查过多少次了
How many scouting missions you been on, son?
上百次了吧
Hundreds?
你见过像山顶寨一样的地方吗
Have you ever seen a place like Hilltop?
没有
No.
我们这只有几十个体格健全的战士
We have a few dozen able-bodied fighters here.
可能有
Maybe.
你们觉得胜算大吗
You like those odds?
-我不觉得 -我也不觉得
- 'Cause I don't. - Neither do I.
我们不需要死在这
Now, we don't have to die here.
我们必须应战
We're going to have to fight,
就算我们死了
and if we die,
也是为一个有意义的地方战死
we die fighting for a place that means something.
还有比这更好的离开方式吗
Can you think of a better way to go?
有
Yeah.
我们带着我女儿活着离开
We go with my daughter's life intact.
还有朱迪思 艾斯拉 亚当
And Judith's and Ezra's and Adam's.
要我继续数吗
You want me to keep going?
好了 我们先把孩子们送出去
Alright, let's get the kids out first.
所有人赶紧收拾东西 我们去海边旅馆
Everybody, pack up. We're going to Oceanside.
拿上武器 食物 能拿的都拿上
Grab weapons, food... whatever you can.
我们到那里汇合
We'll regroup there.
达里尔..
Daryl...
我想参战
I wanna fight.
我知道你想 别争了
I know you do. Don't argue.
小瑞 来
RJ, come on.
来
Come on.
菲利克斯和潘妮
Felix and Penny.
所有路都会是这种情况了
All the roads are gonna be like this now.
我们过不去了
We ain't getting through.
是尼根
It's Negan.
他加入她了
He's with her now.
爸爸
Dad!
格雷西
Gracie?!
去吧 进里面去
Go. Go inside.
怎么回事
What happened?
她把所有路都堵上了
She blocked all the roads.
说明她在包围我们
Means they're closing in on us.
如果说之前有机会逃走 那我们已经错过了
If we had a window to get out, we just missed it.
但我们不能留在这里
But we can't stay here.
你说过...
You said...
你们都说过 我们不能留在这里
you all said... we can't stay here.
我们可以向亚历山大求援 对吧
We can... We can call Alexandria, right?
向亚历山大求援 然后...
Call Alexandria, and w...
他们会派战士过来的 对吧
they'll get fresh fighters here, right?
到时候不会只有我们
And... And... And it's not just gonna be us.
我们不会孤军奋战 对吧
It's not gonna be just us, right?
海边旅馆过不来
Oceanside can't get here.
亚历山大也是 赶不及的
Alexandria, either. Not in time.
尤其是在现在这种情况下
Not after what happened.
我们只能靠自己了
We're on our own.
分发武器
Divvy up your arsenals.
我们的城墙上有投石机
We got catapults up on the walls.
还有优秀的民兵队
And a damn good militia.
你们一直以来的训练就是为了这个
This is what you've all been practicing for.
行了 各位
Come on, now, people!
都给我打起精神来
Do whatever you need to get your heads on straight!
这将是我们的生死之战
This is gonna be the fight of our lives.
没什么的
It's nothing.
不要骗一个骗子
Never bullshit a bullshitter.
我想告诉你的
I wanted to tell you.
你干什么
What do you think you're doing?
我只是想跟外甥打个招呼 求你了
I'm going to say hello to my nephew. Please.
阿尔法随时可能出现
Alpha could come in any second.
你说这是谁的错
And whose fault's that, huh?
-我也恨他们 -出什么事了
- I hate them, too. - What's going on here?
她不该来这里的
She's not supposed to be here.
奥尔登...她不会伤害他的
Alden... she's not gonna hurt him.
你真想现在争论这件事吗
Do you really wanna fight about this right now?
对 我想
Yeah, I do.
厄尔比我爸爸强多了
Earl's a better father than mine was.
我们失去了塔米 然后我失去了...
And we lost Tammy, and then I lost...
他一直在独自抚养那个孩子
And he's been raising that boy alone.
为她 为我们 但不是为你
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表