which totally changed my life.
我想知道她现在在哪里
I wonder where she is now.
她是否活下来了
If she made it.
由美子
Yumiko?
你还醒着吗
You still with me?
总之 我去磨我老妈
Anyway, uh, I nagged my mom,
让她在我的手痊愈前就送我回学校了
and she sent me back to school before my hand healed.
结果又感染了
It got infected again
整只手像气球一样肿了起来
and swelled up like a birthday balloon,
渗出恶心的脓液
like, oozing this gross pus
让我觉得自己像是沼泽怪物似的
that made me feel like a swamp monster.
我妈似乎没注意到
Um, my mom didn't seem to notice,
但我继父...
but my stepdad...
他不让我上桌吃饭
he wouldn't let me eat at the dinner table.
他甚至还嘲笑我
Aw, he even laughed about it.
那种冷漠 恶毒的笑啊
This cold, mean laugh.
我说 "不行
I said, "No way, man.
你不能把我赶走
You can't push me away.
我比你先来到这个家"
This was my house first."
他狠狠地扇了我一巴掌
He smacked me hard.
打在了我的下巴上
Right across my jaw.
由美子
Yumiko?
然后我对我妈说
So -- So I said to my mom,
"你不做点什么吗
"Are you gonna do something?
什么事都好
Anything?
求你别把我赶到车♥库♥ 让我一个人在那吃"
Please don't send me out to the garage to eat by myself."
然后我妈说...
So my mom said...
"那你就别吃了"
"Then don't eat."
我也没想到这个故事会讲成这样
Uh, I didn't know where that story was going when I started.
由美子
Yumiko?
由美子 你还好吗
Yumiko, you okay?
能听见我说话吗
Can you hear me?
醒醒
Hey, wake up!
由美子 由美子
Yumiko! Hey, Yumiko!
拜托 回答我
Come on. Answer me.
-醒醒 -把门打开
- Wake up. - Open it up.
-由美子 -把门打开 快
- Yumiko! - Open it up. Come on.
喂 你们得帮帮我朋友
You guys, you got to help my friend.
她晕过去了
She passed out.
听见了吗
Hey, you hear me?!
你们要把她带去哪里
Where are you taking her?
她怎么样了
How is she?
你们有在救她吗
Are you helping her?
回答我
Answer me.
闭嘴
Shut up!
奥尔巴尼 安纳波利斯 亚特兰大 奥古斯塔 奥斯汀
Albany, Annapolis, Atlanta, Augusta, Austin,
巴吞鲁日 俾斯麦 博伊西 波士顿
Baton Rouge, Bismarck, Boise, Boston,
卡森城 查尔斯顿
Carson City, Charleston,
夏安 哥伦比亚 哥伦布 康科德
Cheyenne, Columbia, Columbus, Concord.
我不知道你 但我从没见过这么快就转化的
I don't know about you. I've never seen one turn that fast.
我也没见过
Yeah, me neither.
由美子
Hey, Yumiko?
你回来了吗
You back?
不会吧
No way.
加油
Come on.
好的 太棒了
Alright. Yeah.
-快停下 -尤金
- Hey, stop. - Eugene.
快走 快回去
Go. Get back in there.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
那些武装侍卫不断在这周边巡逻
Our armored chaperones are making frequent checks on these vicinities.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我们得找到由美子 我觉得她伤得很重
We gotta find Yumiko. I think she's hurt bad.
另一边也有类似的通道吗
There's a similar portal on the other side?
并没有
Well, not exactly.
但我能听见她 或者说之前能
But I can hear her. Or I could.
他们把她带走了 我们得去看看
They took her somewhere, so we have to go check.
看什么
On what?
你不是说我们的潜在恩人正在救治她吗
You said our potential benefactors are providing her with assistance.
我只说了他们把她带走了
I said they took her.
我不知道她因为什么被带去了哪里
I don't know where or for what.
快
Come on.
-别弄了 -你得和我一起去
- Stop that. - You're coming with me.
不 这不是个好点子
No, it's not a good idea.
为什么
Why not?
我和史蒂芬妮交谈了很多个星期
I spoke with Stephanie for many, many weeks.
她显然有良好的品格
Her good character is evident,
这在她的组织里不可能是少见的
which can't be an anomaly among her people.
我们走完这里所需的流程就会知道
We'll see that once we clear whatever process is required here.
你要把由美子的命押在这上面吗
You're betting Yumiko's life on that?
他们在测试我们的秉性
They're testing our mettle,
这意味着要让我们保持能说话的状态
which means keeping us in good enough shape to talk.
我不需要打赌冒险
I don't have to bet on anything.
一切逻辑和理性都表明由美子没事
All logic and reason points to Yumiko being okay.
抱歉 哥们 但这是扯淡
Sorry, man, but that's batshit.
停手
Stop it.
否定
Negative on that.
报告中的骚动不在本区域
Report of activity was over in the area.
北边防线没有异常
Nothing on the north-side perimeter.
A B和C车厢都没动静
Cars "A," "B," And "C" are all quiet.
继续前往南边检查
Moving on to check the south side.
-收到 -走吧
- Copy. - Let's go.
求你立刻回车厢里去
Please go back in there, pronto.
如果他们抓住你 我们被他们社区
If they'd caught you, the consequences for
接纳的可能性就微乎其微了
our acceptance into their community could be disastrous.
但你刚说他们是好人
But you just said they were nice.
我家里的人需要帮助
My people back home need help.
我们正在经历一场恶战
We're in the middle of a fierce battle.
如果战争还没结束
If it hasn't concluded already,
我们就不可避免地需要强援
the need for significant aid is inevitable.
说得更白一点 我的家人们
To be blunter, all my kinfolk
指望我当圣诞老人和守护天使
are counting on me to be a cross between
结合一体的人物 可以这么说
Santa Claus and a guardian angel, if you will.
你觉得我会把事情搞砸
You think I'm gonna mess things up.
听我说
Come on.
我们必须表现得像值得援助的盟友
We have to present ourselves as worthy of allegiance.
不能有任何误解 你懂吗
There's no room for miscalculations. You hear me?
别让事情变得更糟
Do not make things worse.
跟我来 举起手 动作慢点
Come with me. Hands up. Move slowly.
-我们要去哪 -走
- Where are we going? - Walk.
这是干什么
What is this?
你要对我做什么
What are you gonna do to me?
你在找什么
What are you looking for?
转过去
Turn around.
如果你在找咬痕 我身上没有
If you're looking for bites, I don't have any.
但刺入我手里的木屑快把我逼疯了
But I got this splinter in my hand that's driving me nuts.
你能拔♥出♥来♥吗
Can you maybe take it out?
拜托了
Please?
请告诉我 为何带我来这
Please, tell me why I'm here.
先说出你的名字
Let's start with your name.
你不知道自己的名字吗
You don't know your name?
公主
Princess.
-你认为这是个玩笑吗 -我朋友怎么样了
- You think this is a joke? - How's my friend doing?
那个女孩 你们带走了她
The girl. You took her.
你们在帮她 对吗
You're helping her, right?
她正在接受治疗
She's getting help now.
你多少岁了
How old are you?
28 29岁吧 有可能50岁了 我不知道
28, 29. I-I could be 50. I don't know, man.
我很久以前就忘了
I lost track a long time ago.
你能不能快告诉我她的情况
Can you just tell me how she's doing?
你来自哪里
Where you from?
你来自哪里
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表