I think they went this way.
你看到他们往那边走了吗
You see where they went?
没有 但是
Not exactly, but...
我认得路标
I know a road sign when I see one.
过来
Hey, come on.
抱歉打个岔[屁♥股♥]
Sorry to butt in.
没有玩双关
No pun intended.
茅厕建在营地边上是为了卫生
The latrine is at the edge of the camp for hygiene,
不是为了隐私
not privacy.
其实 我...
Ah, well, actually, I, um...
只是想谈谈
just wanted to talk.
谈什么
About?
我听说我们要时刻保持警惕
Well, I hear we're supposed to be keeping our eyes peeled
因为有个间谍躲在树林里
for a spy lurkin' in the woods.
我有不同的看法想和你探讨
I have an alternate theory to run by you.
你在找的这个间谍
The spy you're looking for?
就在你营地里
Right here in your camp.
我手下知道敌人嘴里只有谎言
My people know the enemy have nothing to offer except lies.
也许如此 也许并非如此
Maybe they do. Maybe they don't.
不管你信不信
Believe it or not,
我也曾面临过你现在的处境
I have been where you are right now.
如果你不想落得我现在的下场
And if you don't want to end up where I am right now,
我建议你别重蹈我覆辙
I suggest you zig where I zagged.
我和你 截然不同
You and I... very different.
我有过手下
I had people.
我有过体系
I had a system.
我也曾以为他们相信这体系 跟你一样
I thought they believed in it, just like you.
但问题是
See, the thing is,
如果你高居王位或后位久了以后
you stay king or queen long enough,
人们每天不停地告诉你
with people telling you all day, every day
你拉的屎都是香的
that your shit don't stink,
最终 你会开始相信
eventually, you start to believe it.
问题是
The thing is...
屎依然是臭的
it still stinks.
谁
Who?
据我个人经验
Well, based on my own personal experience,
我建议你注意身边人
I'd say look closer to home.
我说的不是
And, no, I am not talkin' about
科学怪人的痔疮
Frankenstein's Hemorrhoid.
那大个子显然是你的跟屁虫
That big dude is clearly a goose stepper.
但那个小家伙
But the little one...?
她和你如此亲近
You see, she is close enough to you
连尸群的精确位置都知道
that she knows exactly where that horde was.
但她还看守边界
But she guards the border,
这意味着她离敌人很近
which means she's close enough to the enemy
很容易被他们策反
that they could've gotten to her.
我绝不允许你散布流言
I will not have you sowing paranoia.
如果你敢对任何人说
If you breathe a word of this to anyone,
我就阉了你
I will take these.
就是这里
This is it!
天啊
Oh, God.
让我缓一分钟
Alright, just give me one minute.
我很快就会好
I'll be fine.
也许不会好
Or not.
老天
Ooh, boy.
"你...
"You are... are...
没事的"
O-k."
"你...
"You are..."
"你没事的"
"You are okay."
天啊
Oh, man.
你在后面没事吧
Hey. You all right back there?
没事
Yeah, sure.
我不过是个身高1米88
I'm just a 6'2" dude
几乎塞不进飞机厕所的大块头
that had trouble fitting into airplane bathrooms.
怎么会有问题
Why wouldn't I be okay?
好吧
Fair enough.
好 我出来了
Alright, I'm out.
跟着我的声音走
Follow my voice.
来
Come on.
跟着我的声音 来
Follow my voice. Come on.
就是这样
That's it.
好
Alright.
好 快来
Alright. Come on.
我没事
I'm good.
卡萝尔
Carol?
卡萝尔
Carol!
我在
I'm here.
你受伤了吗
You hurt?
我没事
I'm okay.
能看见我的光吗
Can you see my light?
能
Yes.
跟着我的光就好
Just follow my light.
我做不到
I can't.
我做不到
I can't!
你可以的
Yes, you can.
来吧
Come on.
我们会一起度过难关的
We're gonna get through this together.
来 来吧
Come on. Come on.
-继续 -接住你了 接住你了
- Go ahead. - I gotcha, I gotcha.
伙计们...
Hey, guys...
怎么了
What is it?
怎么了
What is it?
安静一下
Just be quiet for a second.
快走
Go, go, go! Go!
快
Go, go, go!
杰瑞 快啊
Jerry, come on!
快啊
Come on! Come on!
杰瑞
Jerry!
快啊
Come on!
就快到了
You're almost there!
伙计们
Guys!
我...我卡住了
I'm... I'm stuck.
来 抓住我的手
Here... take my hand!
我的脚
My feet!
我的脚 它们抓住了我的脚
My feet! They got my feet!
它们在咬我的脚
They're biting my feet!
我的脚
My feet!
把你的装备取下来
Take your gear off!
取下来
Take it off!
来啊
Come on.
你还好吗
You good?
没事
It's okay.
没被咬穿
They didn't bite through.
你没受伤 没事了
You're good. It's alright. It's okay.
看啊
Look!
等等
Wait!
我们为什么就这样干站着看
Why are we standing around looking at it?
我们得非常小心
We got to be very careful.
如果拆错了哪一块
We take out the wrong piece,
整个东西都可能塌
this whole thing is gonna collapse.
伽玛呢
Where's Gamma?
她没到边界
She never made it to the border.
我派了四个探子去找她
I've sent four scouts to find her.
如果我们之中有间谍 她可能是被抓走了
If there are spies among us, maybe she's been captured.
或者她就是间谍
Or she is the spy.
你觉得她叛变了吗
You believe she has gone over?
我有所怀疑
I suspect.
我要你去找到她
I want you to track her down.
把她带到我这来
Bring her to me.
如果她背叛了我们 我会杀了她
And if she has betrayed us, I will kill her.
我会处理她
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表