我儿子叫马修
Matthew was my son.
我没生下他 但他是我的至亲
I didn't give birth to him, but he was mine.
他是我姐妹生下的
He was born to my sister.
至少我是这么称呼她的
That's what I called her, anyway.
她生他时去世了
I lost her when he was born.
这不重要
This doesn't matter.
他已经走了
He's gone.
我紧紧抱着马修
I held Matthew tight.
狗的妈妈在我身边
Dog's mama was next to me.
它怀孕了
She was pregnant.
行尸从四面八方涌来 到处都是...
The dead came from all sides. There was so...
尖叫 血流成河
screaming and so much blood.
我...
I...
与家人走散了 我跑了 我...
got separated from my family, and I ran. I --
我感觉我一直在跑
I felt like I ran forever,
最终来到了这里 我看到我儿子被咬了
then I ended up here, and I saw my boy was bit.
在狗出生的同一天 我与他道了别
I said goodbye to him the same day Dog was born.
自那之后 我再没见过活人
I haven't seen another soul out here since.
直到你来了
Not till you came along.
你失去了谁
Who'd you lose?
我兄弟
My brother.
怎么失去的
How?
那是一场意外
It was an accident.
一直没找到尸体
Never found the body.
你认为他还活着吗
And you think he's still out there?
我不知道
I don't know.
但在找到他之前 我不会停下
But I'm not gonna stop till I find out.
总是想当英雄
Always the hero, huh?
什么
What?
第一次就中 告诉过你了
First try. Told you.
运气好而已
That was a lucky shot.
再扎一条
Let's get another one.
中
Yah!
不是吧
What?
真美啊
Beautiful, huh?
十个月后
你不跟我说话吗
You ain't gonna talk to me?
只是去几天
It's only gonna be for a few days.
你到底属于哪里 达里尔
Where do you belong, Daryl?
在河边吗
Out there in the river,
寻找你死去的兄弟 一天天没个完
looking for your dead brother, day after day after day?
或者属于你离开的家人
Or do you belong with the family you left
因为你太难面对过去发生的事
because it was too hard to face what happened?
还是说你属于我
Or do you belong here with me?
我不知道
I don't know.
你知道的
Yeah, you do.
现在选吧
Now choose.
也很高兴见到你
Happy to see you, too.
抱歉 我只是太忙了
Ah, sorry. I'm just busy.
有事吗
What's up?
我还想问你呢
Was gonna ask you the same thing.
这意味着你要回来了吗
Does this mean you're coming back?
不 只是搬家
Nah, just moving.
附近行尸太多了
Too many dead around here.
给
Here.
我无法再忍♥受你穿那件
Just couldn't stand the thought of you wearing
破烂的旧衣服了
that ratty old thing anymore.
你要说你来的真正目的吗
You gonna tell me why you really came?
怎么了 我不能来给朋友送个礼吗
What? Can't I bring a friend a gift?
我来是因为我想告诉你
I came because I wanted to tell you that it --
我可能要过一段时间才能回来
it might be a while before I come back.
好
Okay.
神之国的情况很艰难
Things are really tough at the Kingdom
以西结需要我 亨利也需要我
and Ezekiel needs me there, and Henry, too.
你是在征求我的同意吗
You asking for my permission?
-不是 -你要向前看的话
- No. - You don't need to ask my permission
不需要征求我的同意
to move on with your life.
我不是这个意思 我只是...
That's not what this is about. I just w--
你想要我向前看 对吧
You want me to move on with mine, right?
我希望你找到安宁
I want you to find some peace.
我不想在外面失去你 好吗
I don't wanna lose you out here, okay?
我不想因为你不懂收手而失去你
I don't wanna lose you because you can't figure out when to stop.
我很高兴你找到了安宁
I'm glad you found your peace.
你不会失去我的 好吗
You ain't gonna lose me, alright?
我还有事要做
I just got stuff to do.
莉娅
Leah.
莉娅
Leah?
好孩子
Yeah, good boy.
营地在此处
我属于你 来找我
来吧 孩子 走
Come on, boy. Come on.
别担心 孩子 我们会找到她的
Don't worry, boy. We're gonna get her back.
走吧
Come on.
我应该在场的
I should've been there.
我本能帮她的
I could've helped her.
你觉得她还活着吗
Do you think she's still alive?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许有人带走了她
Maybe somebody took her?
我不知道
I don't know.
有没有可能...她只是走了
Is it possible that sh-she just left?
什么
What?
这不是指责
It's not an accusation.
不 我走了
Nah, I walked away.
你没走 达里尔
You didn't walk away, Daryl.
我走了 我待在那条河边
I did. I was down by that river.
别再以为每次你失去了某人
Stop thinking that every time you lose someone
都是因为你 因为你做错了什么事
it's because of you, something you did wrong.
我犯了错
I made a mistake.
我们都会犯错
We all make mistakes.
失去莉娅不怪你
Losing Leah, that's not on you.
失去瑞克
Neither is Rick.
或康妮也不怪你
Or Connie.
不 那怪你
No, that's on you.
因为你永远不懂得收手
'Cause you never know when to stop.
康妮的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry for Connie.
但我不后悔去追尸群
But I'm not sorry for going after the horde,
我不后悔让阿尔法为杀死亨利付出代价
and I'm not sorry for making Alpha pay for killing Henry,
因为我是对的
'cause I was right.
这才是最重要的
And that's all that matters,
你是对的
you being right, huh?
这不仅仅是莉娅的事
This isn't just about Leah.
或康妮 或任何其他人
Or Connie. Or anyone else, is it?
你为什么不有话直说呢
Why don't you just say what you wanna say?
你不该来的
You shouldn't have come.
来打猎吗
Hunting?
我想帮忙
I wanted to help.
不 你想逃跑
No, you wanted to run,
所以你跑了
so you ran.
-什么 -亚历山大 低语者做的事
- What? - Alexandria. What the skins did.
你无法承受自责
You couldn't deal with the guilt,
所以你让这成了我的问题
so you made it my problem.
你唯一的问题是认为你必须拯救所有人
Your only problem is thinking you have to save everybody.
我不需要你救我 达里尔
I don't need a savior, Daryl,
我也不需要你为我受苦
and I don't need a martyr.
我只是需要一个朋友
I just need a friend.
朋友之间不会一遍又一遍地说同样的话
Friends don't have the same damn conversation over and over again.
是这样吗
Oh, is that what's happening here?
这话我可是第一次听到
'Cause this is new to me.
一直以来都是这样
It's what been happening.
我厌倦了
I'm sick of it.
那你应该让我回到船上去
Well, then you should've just let me get back on the boat.
我确实应该
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表