反正我知道能去哪里找枪
I know where to find more guns, anyway.
那接下来...去车♥库♥
So, then... the garage?
对了 嗯 走吧
Right. Yeah. Of course.
所有想买♥♥新车的顾客
All those in the market for a new set of wheels,
跟我走
follow me!
自私
Selfish.
且疯狂
And crazy.
他们去哪了
Wherrrre aaaaarrre theyyy...
它能赶走猫
He's keeping the cats away.
大部分
Mostly.
轮到你站岗了
Your turn to watch.
你怎么样了
How are you?
所有人都指望着我
Everybody's counting on me.
你会挺过去的
You'll come through.
-你真这么觉得 -是的
- You think so? - Yeah.
各位
Hey, guys.
我需要一个人帮我跑个腿
Uh, I need somebody to run an errand for me.
我去
I'll go.
别回家
Don't go home.
如果你回答我 只会让他们找到我们
They'll only find us if you answer me.
我们有个计划能结束这一切
We got a plan to end this.
一个我觉得你会喜欢的计划
One I think you'd like.
老天 像这样逃亡
Man, being on the run like this,
勉强度日...
barely scraping by...
让我想起了我们曾经那队人
reminds me of the old gang.
感觉像是好久之前的事了
Seems like ages now.
米琼恩
Michonne?
你能听见我说话吗
Can you hear me?
米琼恩
Michonne?
没看见他们 他们撤离得很迅速
No sign of them. They left quickly.
不可能走远
Couldn't have gone far.
我们要去别处搜吗
Do we search elsewhere?
去哪里
Where...
他们一无所有
They have nothinggggg...
他们逃走
Theyyyy fleeee...
他们藏匿
theyyyy hiiiiide...
海边
Ocean.
准备好守护者
Prepare the guardians.
我们出发
We walk.
我以为所有猫都跑了
I thought all the cats left.
这只没有
Not this one.
你妈妈的事我很遗憾
I'm sorry about your mom.
你不用遗憾
You don't have to be.
你想她吗
You miss her?
不想
No.
不是所有人的妈妈都和你的一样
Not everyone gets to have a mom like yours.
没事吧
Everything okay?
没事 替卢克跑趟腿
Yeah, running to the road for Luke.
让它们也锻炼一下
And give them some exercise.
朱迪思
Judith.
-你在干什么 -我没事
- What're you doing? - I'm fine.
你和谁一起来的
Who you with?
没人
No one.
好了 我们回去 走吧
Come on. We're going back. Let's go.
-拜托 我想留在这 -不行
- Please, I wanna stay. - No.
我给加百利神父留了字条
I left Father Gabriel a note.
我发誓 没事的
I swear, it's fine.
不行 我不是在和你商量 我们走
No, that wasn't a question. Let's go.
不要
No.
我讨厌上面那个地方
I hate it up there.
有一股猫尿味
Smells like cat pee.
我想学你做的事情 如何保护大家
I wanna learn what you do, how to keep us safe.
以防发生什么事情
In case something happens.
我在周边巡查
I walk the perimeter.
寻找不对劲的迹象
I look for anything that looks wrong.
如果发现了什么 我会找个安全的地方
If I find something, I go somewhere safe,
呼叫报告
and I radio it in.
不能犯错 现在不行
There's no room for mistakes, not right now.
我知道
I know.
好吧
All right.
如果你要和我一起 就得服从我说的话
If you do this with me, you're gonna do everything I say,
时刻待在我身后 行吗
you're gonna stay right next to me. All right?
我保证
Promise.
好了 走吧
All right. Come on.
这不对
This is wrong.
他们不是傻子
They are not fools.
他们在等着我们
They expect us.
路径还不清楚
The path is not clear.
大家相信你的智慧
The pack believes in your wisdom.
他们追随阿尔法
They follow the Alpha.
我是说 贝塔
Beta, I mean.
对不起
Apologies.
我们在你身上看到了她
We see her within you.
等等
Waaaaaaait.
告诉我
Show me.
告诉我往哪走
Show me the path.
耐心
Patience...
相信自己的力量
Haaaave faith in your strennnngth...
观察
Watch...
学习
Learnnnn...
我们走
We walk.
我们等待
We wait.
塔 能听到吗
Tower, do you copy?
是的 收到
Yes, we copy.
他们向海边旅馆前进了 和预想的一样
They're heading toward Oceanside... as expected.
-有减速的迹象吗 -还没有
- Any sign of slowing? - Not yet.
我们会继续跟踪他们
We'll stay on them.
如果出现任何变化 我们再报告
If anything changes, we'll send word.
收到 注意安全
Copy that. Be safe.
你也是 完毕
Same. Over.
你觉得还要多久
How much longer do you reckon?
马上就到
Almost there.
如果你敢浪费我们的时间...
If this is a waste of our time...
会物有所值的 别担心
It'll be worth it. Don't worry!
你们要跟紧我
Make sure you guys stay close to me,
一定要注意脚下
and please watch your step.
Tres...
Cuatro...
Cinco...
我开始怀疑你对她的看法是不是对的了
Starting to wonder if you were right about her.
我是对的
Oh, I am.
但是先弄清她有什么企图吧
But let's figure out what she's up to first.
Cincuenta y cuatro...
Cincuenta y cinco...
这种导航技术背后有什么特殊方法吗
Is there a particular method behind this navigational technique,
还是说你只是在乱走
or are you just meandering about?
天啊
Holy crap.
找到你的马了
I think I just found your horse.
是行尸吃了它吗
Did walkers eat it?
不 它可能踩上了地雷
No, it probably just stepped on one of the mines.
你说的"地雷"是什么意思
What do you particularly mean by the term "mines"?
就是你踩上去会爆♥炸♥的玩意儿
You know, those things you step on and then they go boom.
你是说你把我们带进了雷区吗
Are you saying you brought us into a minefield?
是的 但这只是个小雷区
Well, yeah. But it... it's a small one.
你有什么毛病啊
What's wrong with you?
你为什么不告诉我们
Why would you keep that from us?
我只是不想让你们担心
I just didn't want you to worry.
我跟你说过我们不能信任她
I told you we couldn't trust her.
我经常走这个雷区
I walk this all the time!
没什么大不了的 我脑海里有路线
It's no big deal. I got the route right up here.
-所以你可以带我们出去 -当然了
- So you can get us out? - Of course.
先等我搞清楚刚数到哪儿了
As soon as I figure out where we left off.
你说什么
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表