What, we gotta go to work tomorrow?
我们就假装今天是周六吧
Let's pretend it's, like, Saturday.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
你身体还好吗
You feel okay?
足够好了
I feel good enough.
-我能穿我的夹克吗 -最好不过
- Can I wear my jacket? - You better.
不不不
No. No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
记得之前路过这里的那个男人和他家人吗
Remember that guy and his family came through here a while back?
他孩子有白血病
The kid had leukemia, uh,
他们在找一群
and they were looking for this group of doctors
开流动诊所的医生们
that traveled around in a mobile clinic?
我还记得 我和他坐下谈时 他给我看了地图
Well, I remember. I sat down with him. He showed me his map.
那群医生每次都走同样的路线
These doctors, they take the same route every time,
在同样的地方逗留
and they make the same stops.
我知道他们在哪里
I think that I know where they are,
如果我立刻出发 就能在他们转移前追上他们
and if I leave right now, I can catch them before they move on.
就算他们真的存在 现在可能也死了
They could be dead by now if they even existed to begin with.
而且你找到他们后打算怎么办
And then what do you do when you find them?
你没有任何能讨价还价的东西 所以别去了
You have nothing to barter with, so just stop.
-我会想办法 -别去 尼根 我说了别去
- I will figure it out. - Stop -- Negan! I said stop!
我要告诉你一件事
I have something to tell you.
七个月前
我希望你穿了拉屎裤 孩子
Well, I hope you got your shittin' pants on, boy,
因为我要把你的屎打出来
'cause you are about to shit your pants!
拜托 别这么过分 让我好好玩游戏
Come on, dude. Stop being a D-bag and let me play.
别怂呀
Don't be such a pussy!
这样才能变强 你必须忍♥着
This is how you get better! You gotta take it!
你在和小孩子玩游戏吗
Are you playing with children?
大部分是青少年 应该是吧
Uh, teenagers. I think. Mostly.
你太刻薄了 哥们
Yeah, you were pretty harsh, dude.
好吧 傻瓜 你这样才能变强
All right, yeah. Chu-- Chumpo, this is how you get better.
拜托你告诉我 你没有花600块
Please tell me that you did not spend $600
买♥♥这件《欢乐时光》垃圾夹克
on this "Happy Days" Bullshit.
冷静 别担心 我找到了两份工作
Calm down. Don't worry. I got two leads.
一份是板上钉钉 另一份薪水更高
One's a lock, but the other one pays better,
我只是在提前庆祝而已
and I am just celebrating a little early, is all.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Yeah.
给我讲讲这两份工作
Tell me about these two leads.
因为你不能再当体育老师了
'Cause you can't be a gym teacher anymore.
你有袭击轻罪前科
You have a misdemeanor assault on your record,
而且你拒绝回学校
and you refuse to go back to school.
所以求你了 我很想听听你所谓的
So, please, oh, I would love it if you would tell me
这份能为这件衣服买♥♥单的工作
all about this job that you got that's gonna pay for this.
果然
Right.
我要退了
I'm returning it.
我把收据丢了
I threw the receipt away!
我很想说他不是你当初嫁的那个人了
Well, I'd like to tell you he's not the dude you married anymore,
但他一直就是这个样子
but he was always like this.
我们年轻时还觉得挺可爱
It was cute when we were younger,
-但现在就很无趣且失控了 -我知道
- but it's gotten old and out of control. - I know.
我知道 珍妮 我只是...
I know, Janine. I just --
我只是觉得放弃他有点不公平
It just feels unfair to give up on him, you know?
他之前状态很好 他爱那份工作
He really was in such a good space, and he loved that job.
他喜欢教孩子们
He loved working with those kids.
对 然后他把别人揍进了医院
Yeah, and then he beat a guy up and he put him in the hospital.
珍妮 我给你说过 那混♥蛋♥罪有应得
Janine, I told you -- that asshole had it comin'.
饭菜怎样
How's the food?
挺好
It's good.
你换了做法吗
Did you do somethin' different?
是的 我...
Yeah, I, uh --
我把牛至换成了迷迭香
I tried a little rosemary instead of oregano,
给鸡汤里加了点还原白葡萄酒
and there's a little white-wine reduction in with the chicken stock.
我明天2点15分有预约
My appointment's tomorrow at 2:15.
什么预约
What appointment?
我要去做磁共振
I'm getting an MRI.
你得开车送我回家
I need you to drive me home.
不行 明天2点15分吗
I can't. Tomorrow at 2:15?
我要和缓刑官见面
I-I have a meeting with the probation officer.
再说了 你知道医生们是什么样
Besides, you know how the doctors can be.
他们让你干坐三个小时
They have you sit around for three hours with your ass
然后告诉你一切都好
hanging out, and then they tell you everything's fine.
好消息是我们发现较早
The good news is that we caught it early on.
通常这种病都发现较晚
A lot of times, with this one, we don't.
像你这种情况...
In your case...
有人开车送你回家吗
Do you have someone to drive you home?
我是尼根 我应该正在骑摩托
Hey. It's me, Negan. I'm Probably out riding the bike.
-留言吧 -该死
- So leave a message. - Shit.
我是珍妮 如果我没接电♥话♥...
Hi. You've got Janine. If I don't pick up...
他应该在那里的 他说他要...
Uh, he should be there. He said he was going --
他要在3点见你
He was gonna see you at 3:00,
所以他应该20分钟前就到了
so he should have been there 20 minutes ago.
不好意思 我不知道该说什么
I'm sorry. I don't know what to tell you.
我两周后才和他会面
I don't have him in my calendar for another two weeks.
珍妮 尼根
妈的
Fuck -- Fuck!
...坎伯兰确认在所有案件中
...Cumberland have concluded that in all cases,
凶手都吃了受害者的血肉
the killers are eating the flesh of the people they kill.
闭嘴 放点该死的音乐吧
Shut up and play some goddamn music!
弗吉尼亚州
怎么了
What's going on?
怎么回事
What is it?
癌症诊断与治疗
里顿康健诊所
我得了癌症
I've got cancer.
你早知道了
You knew.
你...
You -- You --
你知道珍妮的事
You knew about Janine.
我和她的事 你一直都知道吗
Uh, about me and her? You knew this whole time?
你要知道 我...
It's just, you know, I -- I --
你被确诊后 我立刻就和她分手了
I broke it up with her as soon as we got your diagnosis.
我再也没有见过她或和她说过话
Uh, I never saw her or even talked to her again.
这个我也知道 我知道
I know that, too. I know.
天啊 露西尔 我不明白
Jesus, Lucille. I don't understand.
你为什么现在告诉我
Why are you telling me this now?
因为
'Cause...
我想让你知道 你已经弥补够了
I want you to know that you made up for it...
你可以停下了
and you can stop.
如果你真的想帮我
And if you really want to help me...
就留下
then just stay.
留下
Stay.
宝贝 我们只差一点了
Baby, we -- we were so close.
这真的行得通
You know? This -- This -- This can work.
医生说行得通
The doctors said that this could work.
不 他们没说 我们战斗到了最后
No, they didn't. We went down swingin'.
你是时候自己一个人走下去了
Now it's time for you to go on without me.
我要你替我奋斗下去 好吗
I need you to do my fighting for me, okay?
留下吧
Stay.
不
No.
不 我们不能放弃
No. We are not giving up.
我们已经撑到现在了
You know, we have made it this far,
我们一定要坚持到底
so we are gonna see this through.
我会找到医生们
I'm gonna find these doctors,
带回你所需要的药
and I am gonna bring you back the drugs that you need,
我们要治好你的癌症
and we are gonna kick this cancer out of you.
我们不能放弃 听见了吗
We are not giving up. Do you hear me?
我们不能放弃
We are not giving up.
永远不能
Not ever.
那大概是六周前了
That was about six weeks ago.
我本想着边搜刮边赶路
You know, I figured I would -- I would scavenge along the way,
但外面的情况比我想象中更糟
but it was worse out there than I thought.
行尸给我造成了一些麻烦 然后
And then I ran into some problems with the dead, and...
我到了这里
...here I am.
我找到了你写的字条
I found that note you wrote.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表