Sammy and his people.
还有他们
And them.
一边是你骗自己的谎言
There are the stories you tell yourself,
另一边是真♥相♥
and then there's the truth.
也许是这样吧
Maybe.
但他们为我回来了
But they came back for me.
我有时候下手没轻重
I don't know my own strength sometimes.
-你现在在跟谁说话 -没跟谁
- Who you talking to now? - No one.
我是说 跟你
I mean, you.
我没疯 如果你在这样想的话
I'm not crazy, if that's what you're thinking.
虽然我有多动症 焦虑症 创伤后遗症
I mean, there's the ADHD, the anxiety, the PTSD,
抑郁症 极端孤独感
the depression, the crushing loneliness,
我要靠丰富的想象力才能应对这一切
and the active imagination that helps me cope with all of that,
但是
but, like,
也许在这个疯狂的世界 这才是最理性的应对方式
maybe that's the only sane response to an insane world.
你懂我的意思吗
You know what I'm saying?
狭小 黑暗的空间
Small, dark spaces
让我的脑子不太正常 因为...
just do bad things to my head because...
我不喜欢这种地方 但谁又喜欢呢
Well, I don't like them, but who does, right?
所以别他妈评判我
So screw you for judging.
我什么都没说
I didn't say anything.
对不起 我不想...
I-I'm sorry. I don't wan--
我不想再搞砸什么了
I don't wanna mess anything else up here.
你能放下枪吗
You mind putting that down?
如果你不介意的话
I'm gonna hold onto it just a little longer
-我想多拿一会儿 -你能不能...
- if it's all the same to you.- Can...
你能不能至少...
Can you at least...
怎么了
What?
没什么 刺掉了
Nothing. The splinter came out.
感谢你没喊叫
Thanks for not screaming.
嗯 这情况对我也不利
Yeah, well, this doesn't exactly look good for me.
你真会因为这事被开除吗
You're really gonna get busted for this, huh?
你会比我更惨
It'll be worse for you.
你必须解释这件事
You're gonna have to explain this.
我会想办法
I'll figure it out.
枪给我
Hand me the rifle.
我可以给他们说 我有时候会抽搐...
I can tell them that sometimes I have this tic that makes me --
他们不在乎的
They won't care.
他们不在乎的
They won't care.
也许你可以说你滑倒了
Maybe you can explain to them that you slipped.
不不不 是我搞砸了
No, no, no. I screwed up.
我必须承担后果 好吗
I have to face the consequences, okay?
至于你和你的朋友们 上帝保佑你们 祝你们好运
And you and your friends? God bless you. Good luck.
你们得回到
You have to go back to
你们原来的穷乡僻壤去
whatever shitty corner of the world you came from.
我们一定能想办法帮助对方的
There's gotta be a way we can help each other out.
我在听
I'm listening.
假如我回答你上司的问题呢
What if I answer your boss' questions?
这办法可行
I can work with that.
然后我能见我的朋友们吗
Would I be able to see my friends?
我无权决定
It's not my call.
但我上司说了 回答问题 就能见到他们
But you heard my boss. You answer, you see them.
信不信他由你
You can believe him or not.
好吧
Fine.
我刚认识他们
I just met them,
所以我不知道他们的年龄
so I don't know how old they are,
但谁在乎呢
but who cares?
在末世活着
If you're alive in the apocalypse,
就等于你活了150岁
you're like 150 years old anyway.
我不知道他们来自哪里
I don't know where they're from.
可能无处为家 可能四处为家
Nowhere and everywhere, probably,
就像所有人一样
just like everyone else.
我来自匹兹堡 老家在圣胡安
I'm from Pittsburgh by way of San Juan,
但市 州 国家这些概念如今还存在
but do cities and states and countries even exist
或重要吗
or matter anymore?
我们在路上旅行了一周
We've been on the road for a week.
我们骑了一段时间单车
We had bikes for a while.
然后我们走路
Then we walked.
我们就是这样来的
That's how we got here.
我为什么来呢
Why am I here?
为了和他们在一起
To be with them.
他们的名字是尤金 由美子和以西结
And their names are Eugene, Yumiko, and Ezekiel.
但你已经知道了
But you already knew that.
我的名字真的是公主
And my name is Princess.
很好 谢谢
That's good. Thank you.
枪给我
The rifle.
看吧
See?
不用那么难的
Didn't have to be hard.
规矩很简单 问题是例行公事
The rules are simple. The questions are routine.
人们总是让事情复杂化
People just complicate them.
我只想让你知道 你可以与我们合作
Just needed to know you could play ball with us.
我什么时候能见朋友们
So -- So when can I see my friends?
现在
Right now.
搞定她了 开门
I got her! Let's go!
等等
Wait!
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表