The opportunity presented itself,
所以我把握住了
so I took it.
我们要怎么解释这事
How the hell are we supposed to explain this?
谁在乎呢
Who cares?
他现在在这了
He's here now.
他有我们需要的情报
He has information we need.
好的
Okay.
保持安静
Keep quiet.
你们对我们的朋友做了什么
Tell us what you did with our friends.
你不用这样做
You don't have to do this.
让我来说
Just let me do the talking.
我只需要知道我朋友没事
I just need to know that my friend is okay.
好
Okay.
你们上司说她在接受治疗 是真的吗
Your boss said she was getting help. Is she?
-为什么不是呢 -那告诉我她在哪
- Why wouldn't she be? - Then tell me where she is.
我不知道 她可能在某个医护人员那里
I don't know. She's probably with one of the medics.
我们要相信你的话吗
We're supposed to believe that?
你认为我们在伤害她吗
You think we're hurting her?
我们有过这种想法
The thought has crossed our minds.
"为了所有人的利益
"For the benefit of all
为了所有在我们门前寻求慰藉的人"
and for all who seek solace at our gates."
这话是什么意思
What the hell is that supposed to mean?
这是我们的宗旨
It's what we stand for.
如果你的朋友病了 那她就会得到救治
If your friend was sick, then she got help.
她没病 是你们殴打了她
No, she's not sick. You guys beat the crap out of her.
我对此一无所知
I don't know anything about that.
-骗人 -我知道这很难接受
- Bullshit. - Look, I know this is a lot.
但有没有一点可能 我们不是坏人呢
But isn't it possible, just maybe, that we're not the bad guys?
你们拆散了我们 把我们关在车厢里
You separated us and locked us inside train cars.
这很夸张 我懂的好吗
It's intense. I get that, okay?
但只要你保持冷静 我们真的能帮到你
But if you just stay calm, we really can help you.
-怎么帮 -可以说我们拥有一些
- How? - Let's just say we have access to things
在如今很有价值的东西
that are valuable in times like these.
食物 药品 小马驹 什么
Food? Medicine? Ponies? What?
我没有承认 但也没有否认
I'm not saying yes, but I'm not saying no.
你懂了吗 我们是有组织的
You know what I mean? We're organized.
你应该让我们帮你 所以你才会来这里 对吗
You should let us help you. That's why you came, right?
就算你说的是实话
So let's say you're telling the truth,
你们是超级大好人
and you're actually very helpful people
喜欢助人为乐 虽然你们看起来
who like to help even if you look like
像是一群可怕的真人玩具大兵
a bunch of scary action figures came to life.
之后会发生什么
What happens after this?
你们要对我们做什么
What are you gonna do with us?
我不知道
I don't know.
-他又在骗人 -我不清楚到底会怎样
- He's lying again. - I don't know exactly.
-你在耍我们 -你在耍我们吗
- You're messing with us. - Are you messing with us?!
耍你有什么意义呢
What would be the point of that?
这不是我们第一次对付你这样的人了
This is not our first time at the rodeo with people like you.
人们经常对彼此做出可怕的事
People do terrible shit to each other all the time.
我说的都是实话
I meant what I said.
我们的宗旨是真的
What we stand for is real.
这个 这一切都是例行公事
This -- all this -- is just standard protocol
不过是一次特派任务
on mission-based assignments.
我们是要填报告的 看在上帝的份上
We have paperwork to fill out, for Chrissake.
我们住的地方是个好地方
The place we live is a good place.
我们的职责是保护那里的
And it's our job to keep the many,
众多善良居民的安全
many good people who live there safe.
我们谨慎是因为我们不想失去重要的东西
We're careful because we have a lot to lose.
你难道不能理解吗
Don't you get that?
我依然需要答案
I still need answers.
以表明你的诚意 这没那么难
Like a goodwill gesture. It's not hard.
-说出我的朋友在哪 -我不能说
- Just tell me where my friend is. - I can't do that.
-看吧 -为什么
- See? - Why not?
因为我不知道
Because I don't know.
我接到的命令是让你吃饱 直到他们准备好
My orders were to keep you fed until they were ready.
-准备好 -准备好做什么
- Ready? - Ready for what?
你不明白 我只是个小兵
You don't get it. I'm just a grunt.
我没有你想要的情报 好吗
I don't get the kind of intel you want, alright?
管三餐 发制♥服♥
Three square meals and a uniform.
仅此而已 这就是我
That's it. That's me.
好吧 你必须相信我
Hey, alright, you have to believe me.
听着 我还在见习期
Look, I'm on probation as it is.
他们会为此开除我的
They're gonna discharge me for this,
被一个小妞给抓住了
getting snatched up by some chick.
也许我们该开始掰手指了
Maybe we need to start breaking some fingers.
我只是个新兵
I'm just a rookie.
新到那把枪甚至都没装子弹
I'm so new, that rifle isn't even loaded.
以西结 住手
Ezekiel, stop!
天啊 住手
Oh, my God! Stop. Stop.
你会杀了他的
You're gonna kill him!
住手 以西结
Stop! Stop! Stop it, Ezekiel!
没有人会再伤害我了
No one's gonna hurt me anymore!
不 你会杀了他的
No! You're gonna kill him! No!
听着
Just listen!
听着 按我们说的做
Just listen and do what we say!
求你了
Please.
求你了
Please.
按他们说的做
Just do what they say.
别让事情变得更糟
Do not make things worse.
没有人会再伤害你了
No one is gonna hurt you anymore.
该死
Shit.
你在搞什么
What's the matter with you?
快走啊
Just go.
拜托
Come on.
姑娘 给我振作起来
Ooh, girl, get your shit together.
别为难自己嘛
Don't be so hard on yourself.
这是新情况
This is new.
我懂
I get it.
但时间不等人
But time waits for no one.
我们从出生那天起就在走向死亡
We start dying the day we're born.
所以 抓紧吧
So vámonos.
我觉得我不能走
I don't think I can.
你能的
You can.
他们怎么办
What about them?
-什么怎么办 -他们是我的朋友
- What about them? - They're my friends.
你才认识他们一周
You met them a week ago.
这在末世相当于一辈子
That's a lifetime in apocalypse years.
你到现在还没学会相信直觉吗
Haven't you learned to trust your instincts by now?
道理你都懂的
You know better than that.
是的
Yeah.
但是
But...
你独自生活更好
You're good on your own.
我独自生活时就像超级英雄一样厉害
I'm a Goddamn superhero on my own.
那就走啊
So let's go.
你想走的
You wanna go.
相信我 我知道的
Believe me. I know.
但如果我走了
But if I leave,
我就和她一样了 不是吗
it makes me just like her, don't it?
是的 你就和妈妈一样了
Yeah, it makes you just like Mom.
-她是个生存者 -她是个怪物
- She was a survivor. - She was a monster.
但怪物总是存在的
But there are always monsters.
她很害怕
She was scared.
每个人都有害怕的时候
Everybody gets scared sometimes.
你记得以前是什么样
You remember what it was like.
我们必须从惨痛的教训中吸取教训
We had to learn our lessons the hard way.
把握住自♥由♥
Take your freedom.
但也是有好人的
Ooh, but there were some good ones, though.
也许妈妈或道基不是好人
Maybe not Mom or Dougie,
但不是所有人都是坏人
but not everyone was bad.
比如崔维斯太太
There was Mrs. Travis.
萨米和他的人
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表