I'm not just gonna smile and take it.
我没这么说
I didn't say that.
但我也没叫你逃走躲起来
But I also didn't say run and hide.
怎么搞的
I mean, shit.
你叫我用善意杀死他们
You said to kill 'em with kindness.
我是这么说过
I did say that.
听着 他们想激起你的反应
Look, they are trying to get a reaction out of you.
看你伤心难过
They wanna see you upset.
别让他们如意 去他们的
Don't give that to 'em. Screw 'em.
我们走
Let's go.
我不走
I'm good.
马上
Now.
她只是想融入
She is just trying to fit in.
对
Yeah.
但如果她跟你待在一起
Well, that ain't ever gonna happen
就永远融入不了 不是吗
if she hangs out with you, now, is it?
我们只是聊聊
We were just talking.
他不是你的朋友
He ain't your friend.
他懂我
He gets me.
离他远点 知道吗
Just stay away from him, alright?
让低语者噤声
你知道我不是有意...
You know I didn't mean to...
反正我们不会有结果的
We never would've worked out anyway.
我们都太固执了
Both too damn stubborn.
在另一个宇宙也许有可能
Maybe in another universe.
我失去了神之国
I lost my Kingdom.
我曾统治过 但我做了什么
I had a reign, and what did I do with it?
我失败了
I failed.
本杰明 希瓦 亨利
Benjamin, Shiva, Henry,
然后是神之国 现在轮到山顶寨
then the Kingdom, now Hilltop.
还有卡萝尔
And Carol.
我已经不知道该怎么和她说话了
I don't even know how to talk to her anymore.
我来这里时 并没想清要做什么
I didn't know what I was gonna do when I came out here.
我以前也经历过
I've been here before.
不是这个地方
Not here...
而是这个状态
but here.
很久以前 那时我独自一人
A long time ago, when I was on my own,
我陷入了黑暗
I was in a dark place.
我开始羡慕行尸
And I started to envy walkers.
每次遇见一只
Every time I ran into one,
我就告诉自己 "我会让它咬我"
I'd tell myself, "I'm gonna let it bite me."
还没反应过来
Next thing I know,
我的刀就砍下了行尸的脑袋
my sword was chopping off its head
仿佛刀有自己的意识一样
like it has a damn mind of its own.
于是我把刀放下
So I put the sword down,
赤手空拳杀行尸
kill 'em with my own bare hands.
最终
Eventually...
我放弃了
I just gave up.
那是什么感觉
And what that feel like?
感觉一直戴着面具
It feels like a mask...
终于摘下了
until it doesn't.
我以前的面具救了我
My old mask saved my life.
但我再也戴不下去了
But I could only wear it for so long.
就像这样
Mm. Just like that,
你再一次失去一切
you lose it all, all over again.
但不知为何
And somehow...
第二次更难
it's harder the second time around...
尤其是你已经习惯了有个人陪在身边
especially when you get used to having someone there...
那个同甘共苦的伴侣
that... partner in crime...
最好的听众
that sounding board...
互相扶持的人
that walk.
现在一切得自己扛
Now it's all on you...
只有自己
just you.
但我还是微笑面对
Yet I smile.
不管怎么说
For what it's worth,
你的吻技还不赖
you're not a half-bad kisser.
我刚状态不好
I was a mess.
那不是我的最佳水平
That was not the top of my game,
告诉你一下
just so you know.
过去六年里 我都没有吻过
Well, I haven't kissed anyone over four feet
高于一米二的人了 所以
in the last six years, so...
听着
Listen.
下次你...
The next time that you...
犯傻吗
Act like an idiot?
跟我保证你再也不会一个人骑马出来了
Just promise me you won't ride out by yourself again.
谢谢 米琼恩
Thank you, Michonne.
还剩几个
How many left?
三个 我要再进去了
Three. I'm going back in.
我跟你一起
I'll go with you.
天啊
Jesus.
外面还有更多
There's more of them out there.
这可不妙
Well, that's not good.
-能撑住吗 -悬
- Will it hold? - Barely.
行尸一直在往里挤
Walkers keep pushing in,
会让整棵树都倒下的
it's gonna bring the whole tree down.
可能整个谷仓都会塌
Might bring the whole damn barn down with it.
我们可以用什么东西来支撑吗
We got anything to brace it with?
房♥子里有一些木头
We got some timbers up at the house.
树还有多久会倒
How much time before it comes down?
还有多久
How much time?
我希望足够久
Enough, I hope.
各位
Uh, guys?
我们去杀行尸
We'll take the walkers.
不可能的
It's not happening.
-不 -完全不可能
- No. - Not at all.
我觉得味道不错
Tastes good to me...
请给我们一些空间好吗
Give us some room, please?
天啊 你有什么毛病啊
Oh, my God, what is wrong with you?
你疯了
You're crazy!
这就是奥兹和阿列克去世的原因吗
Is this why Ozzie and Alek died?
好让她戏弄我们
So she could make a fool out of us?
别在这里
Not here.
嘘
Shh.
你想在这里生活 对吗
You do wanna live here, right?
他们活该
They deserved it.
我知道
I know.
但你不能做那样的事
But you can't be doing shit like that.
但他们就可以在门上乱写吗
But they can just write whatever the hell they want on our door?
我会跟他们谈的 我会纠正他们的
I'll talk to 'em. I'll set 'em straight.
别 拜托
No, please.
我不希望你帮我出头 好吗
I don't want you to fight my fights for me, okay?
他们想让我放弃 我知道
They want me to give up. I know that.
但我不会放弃的 好吗
But I'm not gonna, okay?
-我做不到 -我知道
- I can't. - I get it.
你不能躲开他们吗
Can't you just avoid 'em?
真棒
Great.
嘘
Shh.
你为什么恨我
Why do you hate me?
你让我的朋友们被钉在柱子上
You put my friends on spikes.
我不在场
I wasn't there.
奥兹一直都是个正直的人
Ozzie was always a fair man.
看在他的面子上
So in his honor,
我会给你最后一个机会
I'm gonna give you one last chance.
如果你现在跑掉
If you run away now,
在他们问我们时 我们会装傻
we'll play dumb when they ask us.
这是我的家
This is my home.
你们是我的同伴
You're my people.
-上 孩子 -奥兹是我最好的朋友
- Get in there, kid! - Ozzie was my best friend!
你的朋友艾迪呢
What about your friend Addy?
-站起来 -还有罗德尼
- Get up! Get up! - And Rodney?
快
Come on!
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表