你杀她只是为了让他们把你当英雄
You only killed her so they'd think that you're a hero.
但不管你做什么 你都不可能成为英雄
But nothing you do will ever make you that here!
因为你只在乎自己
Because you only care about yourself.
即使是现在 试图让我做这件事
Even now, trying to get me to do this?
你喜欢她
You liked her?
你怎么能对我说你喜欢她
How the hell can you tell me you liked her, huh?!
我恨她
I hated her!
我想恨她
I want to hate her,
所以你要是说我不能恨她 就去你的吧
so screw you for telling me I can't even do that!
没事的 莉迪亚
It's okay, Lydia.
不
No!
有事
It's not okay!
有事
It's not okay!
有事
It's not okay!
有...
It's not... not...
没事的
It's okay.
车
Wheels.
是的
Yeah.
不是我想象中的交通工具 但...
Not exactly the kind of ride I was picturing, but...
15英里/小时比步行快多了
15 miles per hour is a significant increase over walking.
讲道理 车♥库♥的事她没撒谎
To be fair, she wasn't lying about the garage.
她通过考验了
She came through.
天啊
Oh, man.
-听着 我... -我不是坏人
- Listen, I... - I'm not a bad person.
我希望你知道这点
I want you to know that.
你完全有理由不信任我
And you had every reason not to trust me.
在这个末世很难去冒险相信别人
It's so hard to take a chance on people in this world.
何况那个人还骗了你...
And when those people lie to you, well...
嗯 我知道
Yeah. I know.
很糟糕
It sucks.
我搞砸了
I blew it.
我知道
I know.
我很抱歉
And I'm sorry.
我猜
I guess...
我希望我做得更好
I wish I had done things better,
但我的社交能力比较生疏
but I guess my people skills are pretty rusty.
那我们可得好好磨炼这个能力
Well, that's something we're gonna have to work on, then.
我过来是问你想不想加入我们的
I was coming over here to see if you wanted to join us.
等等 认真的吗
Wait. For real?
是的 只要你不再骗我们 好吗
Yeah, as long as you don't lie to us again, okay?
好
Yes.
好好好
Yes, yes, yes!
-好 -好吧
- Yes, yes! - Oh, okay.
你熟悉这片区域 所以...
Well, you know the area, so...
有时间让我去取点库存吗
Do we have enough time to grab stuff from my stash?
我有食物 衣服
I-I-I've got food and clothes
超酷的矛 一些糖果
and a cool spear and some candy.
这是不是说枪能还我了
Does this mean I get to have my gun back?
我能知道我们要去哪吗
Can I know where we're going?
有地图吗 我能拿着地图吗
Is there a map? Do I get to hold it?
怎么了
What is it?
我不敢相信我们丢下了她
I can't believe we just left her.
在一个沟里
In a ditch.
如果你迷路了
What if you were lost...
没人能找到你呢
and no one could find you?
或者是小瑞
Or RJ was.
或者是妈妈
Or Mom.
你必须告诉我你为什么想这么多
You gotta tell me where this is coming from.
我只是希望大家能重聚在一起
I just want us to be back together again.
在家里
At home.
仅此而已
That's all.
我通知过你妈妈
I radioed your mom
她知道不该回家 所以她很安全
so she knows not to go home, so she's safe.
她会找到我们的
And that way, she can find us.
你跟她说过话吗
You talked to her?
没有
No.
但我会继续尝试
But I'm gonna keep trying.
这不重要
It doesn't matter.
在大火后我和她聊过
I talked to her after the fire.
我很担心...
And I'm worried...
也许她回不来了
maybe she won't come home.
她说了什么
What'd she say?
她要去帮助她遇见的一些人
She went to go help some people she met.
他们需要她
Who needed her.
我不想告诉你
I didn't wanna tell you.
为什么
Why's that?
我怕你也离开
'Cause maybe you'd leave, too.
我不会的
I won't.
你能保证吗
You promise?
我不能
I can't.
-为什么 -因为我不能骗你
- Why? - Because I can't lie to you.
我不知道以后会发生什么
I don't know what's gonna happen.
没有任何人能预知未来
And there ain't no one that can tell you that they do.
但我知道一件事
And there's one thing I know.
家里有很多人愿意为你做任何事
There's a whole bunch of people back there that'd do anything for you.
某一天等你长大了
And one day, when you're older,
你也要为他们做任何事
they're gonna need you to do anything for them.
你有很多家人
You got a whole lot of family.
你爱的人离去后 没什么能弥补那个空缺
Nothing can take the place of someone you love being gone.
但这不意味之后发生的事
But that doesn't mean that everything that follows
都会令你心碎
is gonna break your heart.
我们必须走了 孩子 好吗
We gotta go, kiddo, all right?
来吧
Come on.
加百利
Gabriel?
达里尔 你在哪
Daryl... where are you?
信♥号♥♥不好 我听不清
You're breaking up. I can't hear you.
回来
Come back...
他们包围了我们
they've... surrounded the...
加百利
Gabriel?
-我们需要马车 -加百利
- We need... wagon... - Gabriel!
信念
Faith.
信念...
Faaaaith...
回报
Reward.
回报...
Rewaaaaaaaaard...
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表