dehydration.
再加上营养不良
And I think I can add malnutrition to the list.
我想不通 你这样一个人...
Uh, I gotta wonder, with a guy like you...
在这种状态下...
the state you're in...
还想用一把空枪抢劫一群医生
trying to rob a bunch of doctors with an empty gun.
我老婆得了癌症
My wife has cancer.
灾变发生时她正在接受治疗
She was in the middle of treatments when the world went to shit,
我一直在努力让她活下去
and I have just been trying to keep her going.
-所以说你是医生吗 -我是高中体育老师
- So you're a doctor? - I'm a high-school gym teacher.
高中
High school.
你说"让她活下去"是指什么
So, what'd you mean by "keep her going"?
医生给过我们一个日程表
The doctors had given us a calendar
记录了她需要在何时用何药
of what she needed and when she needed it,
所以我只需要帮她找药
so all I had to do was find the drugs
并弄清楚如何输液
and figure out how to do infusions.
等等 所以说...
Wait a minute. So...
你是自学了如何给别人做化疗吗
you taught yourself how to give someone chemotherapy?
化疗泵没那么复杂
The pumps aren't that complicated.
除非出了什么意外
Unless something goes wrong.
那么 是出了什么意外吗
Well, did something go wrong?
嗯 可以这么说
Yeah. You could say that.
六周前
我在挑看哪部詹姆斯·邦德电影
Trying to figure out what James Bond movie I want to watch.
宝贝 我们暂时看不了电影了
Well, baby, I think we're gonna have to skip the movie just for now.
发电机噪音太大了
Generator's making too much noise.
我们必须杀了它
We're gonna have to kill it.
何必呢
Why bother, right?
我把发电机关一会儿
I turn the generator off for a little bit,
它们就消停了
and they lose interest.
向来如此
They always do.
《傲慢与偏见》
"'我明白你的心思' 夏洛特回答到
"'I see what you are feeling,' replied Charlotte.
'你一定感到奇怪 感到非常奇怪
'You must be surprised, very much surprised --
因为在不久前 柯林斯先生还想跟你结婚
so lately as Mr. Collins was wishing to marry you.
但当你...'"
But when you have...'"
亲爱的
Mama.
这本书太烂了 简直难以忍♥受
This book sucks. It's killing me.
我读不下去了
I-I-I can't -- I can't do it.
是你不让我看詹姆斯·邦德的
You're the one that won't let me watch James Bond.
读吧
Read.
你得把它处理了
You gotta take care of it.
拜托 不会吧
Come on. Seriously?
那是我们最后一颗子弹了
That was our last bullet.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
把发电机打开吧 我想看电影
Turn the generator back on. I want to watch a movie.
你感觉怎样
How you doing?
挺好的
I'm good.
我有东西给你
I got something for you.
我找到了某人的私藏
I found someone's stash.
虽说有点干了
Now, it's a little bit dried out,
但这能帮你缓解恶心
but this is gonna help with your nausea.
每次出去你都得越走越远
You're having to go further and further every time.
发电机需要燃油
Well, generator needs gas,
而这片已经被搜刮遍了
and this place has been picked over.
但好的一面在于...
But the bright side is...
我猜正因如此 我们才安全
that I reckon that's exactly what's keeping us safe.
这里没有别人想要的东西了
There is nothing here that anybody wants.
你不可能一直这样
You can't keep it up.
我们得搬走 我们需要其他人
We need to move. We need other people.
外面太危险了
It's just too dangerous out there.
这正是我想说的
That's my point.
宝贝 你只剩三次治疗了
Baby, you have three treatments left.
然后就完了 好吗
That's it, okay?
我们会让你恢复体力
So we are gonna get your strength up,
让你坐上我的摩托
and then I will put you on my motorcycle
带你去任何你想去的地方
and I will take you wherever you want to go --
任何你能想到的地方
wherever you can dream up.
我保证
I promise.
-好吧 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
♪ 对我来说 ♪
♪ You are ♪
♪ 你是 ♪
♪ So beautiful ♪
♪ 如此美丽 ♪
♪ To me ♪
♪ 你看不出来吗 ♪
♪ Can't you see ♪
♪ 你是我所有的期盼 ♪
♪ You're everything I hope for ♪
♪ 你是我需要的一切 ♪
♪ You're everything I need ♪
♪ 因为对我来说 ♪
♪ 'Cause you are ♪
♪ 你是 ♪
♪ So beautiful ♪
♪ 如此美丽 ♪
♪ To me ♪
见鬼
Ugh. Damn it.
这又不是杀人 宝贝
It's not like killing a person, babe.
甚至都不是杀动物
It's not even like killing an animal.
你不能总那么介意
You can't let it keep bothering you.
我不介意
It doesn't bother me. I...
我只是担心我会习惯
I'm just worried that I'm gonna get used to it.
好吧
Okay.
去关掉发电机
Go turn the generator off.
饭...
How, um...
饭菜怎样
How's your dinner?
非常好吃
It was really good.
如果我早知道
If I had known
狗食味道这么香
that dog food could taste like this...
我早就吃这玩意儿了
I would have been eating that shit all along.
天啊
Oh, God.
周年纪念日快乐
Happy anniversary.
周年纪念日...
Happy anniver--
等等 你知道今天是几号♥吗
Wait. You actually know what day it is?
不知道 我只是想送给你 打开吧
No. I just want you to have it. Open it.
天啊
Oh, my God.
天啊
Oh, my God.
活见鬼了
Holy...shit!
你从哪里找来的
Where did you get this?
好吧 一直放在角落里
Okay, it was in the crawlspace this whole time.
因为我当时很气
'Cause I was mad.
我很气我不能退掉它
I was so mad that I couldn't return it,
所以我藏了起来 告诉你我退了
so I just hid it, and I told you I returned it.
所以给你了
So, there you go.
你太棒了
You're awesome.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
很抱歉我当时为此小题大做
I'm really sorry I made a big deal out of it.
如果我早知道
If I'd known...
会发生这种事
...like, all this was gonna happen,
我才不会在乎什么愚蠢的信♥用♥卡♥账单
I wouldn't have cared about a stupid credit-card bill.
不不不
No. No, no, no, no.
我
See, I, um --
我不值得你为我做任何事
I don't deserve anything from you.
而且不应该是你向我道歉
And you shouldn't be apologizing to me.
应该是我向你道歉
Uh, it should be me apologizing to you.
我以前那个样子
The man that I was...
我让你经历的那些痛苦
...the pain that I put you through...
知道吗 我有时候夜不能寐
You know, uh -- You know, I lie awake at night...
总在想我是哪辈子修来的福气
just wondering how I got so lucky
让你对我不离不弃
that you have stuck with me.
过来
Come here.
听我说
Listen to me.
我不离开你是因为我总能看到
I stuck with you 'cause I could always see
现在这样的你
the man you are right now.
即使在你是另一副样子时
Even when you weren't.
而那个混♥蛋♥真是活该倒霉
And that asshole really had it comin'.
说得对 女士
Yes, ma'am.
-我们抽掉大♥麻♥吧 -不可以
- Let's smoke the pot. - No way.
-可以 -那是给你留的 不
- Yeah. - I got that for you. No.
我们明天难道还要上班吗
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表