被袭击的是我们
Hey, we're the ones who were attacked here.
但躺在医务室里的是她
But she's the one laying in the infirmary.
而我们的朋友躺在坟墓里
And our friend is in a grave.
尼根这次站对了边
Negan's on the right side this time.
但我不知道这是否有差别
I don't know if it's gonna make any difference, though.
我该回家吗
Should I come home?
如果山顶寨还需要你 就不用回
No, not if Hilltop still needs you.
莉迪亚怎么样
How's Lydia?
不太好
Not good.
达里尔 你必须保护她
Daryl, you have to protect her.
是啊 我在努力
Yeah, well, I'm trying.
不
No.
你必须为了我们所有人保护好她
You have to protect her for all of us.
当我们去边界时
When we went to the border,
我们是为了缓和冲突
we went there to de-escalate the conflict
争取时间和战略优势
and buy time and strategic advantage.
在卡萝尔开枪前 一切进展顺利
And it was working till Carol took her shot.
阿尔法本可以当场杀了我们
Alpha could have killed us right there.
她为何没动手
Why didn't she?
你认为只要我们有莉迪亚 她就不会动手吗
You think she won't attack if we got Lydia?
阿尔法想让你保护她
Alpha wanted you to protect her.
听着 莉迪亚在这里也许对我们没好处
Look, Lydia's presence might not help us,
但如果阿尔法认为她在这里不安全
but if Alpha thinks she isn't safe with us
或莉迪亚因为这事逃跑了
or if Lydia runs off because of all this,
那肯定对我们有坏处
it'll definitely hurt us.
她必须待在亚历山大
She has to stay at Alexandria.
好 我会确保这点
Alright. I'll make sure.
这件事咱俩先保密
Let's just keep this between us for now.
小瑞还好吗
How's RJ?
他很好
He's great.
他不吃蔬菜
He won't eat his vegetables,
所以我有点担心他
so I'm a little afraid for him.
委员会正在开会
Hey, the council's meeting right now.
达里尔
Daryl...
在他们投票时 我希望你代理我
I want you to be my proxy when they vote.
好
Alright.
我该走了
I should go.
我知道你会做正确的事
I know you'll do the right thing.
海边旅馆呼叫山顶寨
Oceanside to Hilltop.
回话 山顶寨 拜托快接
Come in, Hilltop. Pick up, please.
山顶寨收到 我是米琼恩
Hilltop copies. This is Michonne.
我懂为什么有人会觉得尼根被救赎了
I get why people might think Negan's been redeemed.
我...
I've...
我自己也考虑过
I've wondered it myself.
该死 说不定他真变了
Hell, he... maybe he has changed.
但那样的人
But a man like that,
一个恶行累累的人
who's done the things he's done,
一个杀人如麻的人
killed the people's he's killed...
他的心智是不正常的
something inside him is broken.
我们要面对这个现实
We need to face that fact.
嗯 但现在为这事杀了他
Yes, but killing him now over this
会破坏我们所建立的文明
undermines the civilization that we have built.
那些因为他而无法见证
What about the people who never got to witness
这个文明的人怎么办呢
that civilization because of him?
你到底在说什么啊
And what the hell are you even talking about?
低语者在攻击我们
The Whisperers are attacking us.
-好吧 暂时休会 -不 让我说完
- Okay, let's take a break. - No. Let me finish.
看看山顶寨的情况
Look at what's going on at Hilltop.
我们忽视了重点
We're taking our eyes off the ball.
这不是委员会成立的初衷
The council wasn't made for this,
在深夜决定一个人的生死
deciding on a man's life in the dead of night
就因为群众被愤怒冲昏了头脑
because people are carrying pitchforks and torches.
听着 如果你们下不了决定
I... Look, if you can't make a decision,
外面的人会帮你们下的
the people out there are gonna make one for you.
米琼恩怎么说
Well, what'd Michonne say?
她让我代她投票
She wants me to be her vote.
莉迪亚说尼根救了他 那就是他救了她
Lydia said Negan saved her, so he saved her.
我投"反对"
I'm a "no."
所以平局了
So we're tied.
加百利 你怎么投
Gabriel, where do you stand?
我要花一晚上整理思绪
I'm gonna take the night to clear my head
考虑投什么
and consider my vote,
我建议你们都照做
and I suggest you all do the same.
我想立刻出发
I'd like to head out right away,
两架马车 一些物资
two wagons, some supplies.
瑞秋确定是他们吗
Rachel's sure it was them?
"确定"有些太肯定了 但她发誓
"Sure" is a strong word, but she swears
有一个戴皮者在监视她们
that one of those creepers were watching them,
离尸皮被冲上岸的地方非常近
too damn close to where that mask washed up.
也许没什么 但万一是他们的人
It might be nothing, but in case it is one of them,
你和我一样清楚 他们总是集体出动
you know as well as I do they move as a pack.
看见一个 必有一窝
Where there's one, you can bet your last dollar there's a hundred more,
正如蜚蠊目军团
much like the order of Blattodea.
著名的蟑螂家族
Ah, the illustrious cockroach family.
所以你认为他们在策划下一次袭击吗
So, you think they're planning another attack?
亚历山大的尸潮
Walkers at Alexandria,
这里的树 现在又是海边旅馆
the tree here, and now Oceanside?
第一次 巧合
First time, coincidence.
第二次 可能是运气差
Second time might be bad luck,
但第三次 我们就该查查了
but the third time, we should check.
米琼恩
Michonne?
如果你不介意
Uh, if... Uh, if you don't mind,
我想和你一起去
I-I'd love to join you.
我感觉到大海在召唤我
I'm feeling the ocean calling to me.
你所说的"大海"是指茱尔丝吧
And, um, by "ocean," you mean Jules?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
从没听说过她
Never even heard of her.
哦对了 那个高个女人
Oh, yes, of course, the very tall woman...
长着那个脸...
...with the f-face and quiet... Yeah.
我也去
Count me in, too.
这样的话 尤金
In that case, Eugene,
你要带马车回亚历山大
you'll need to lead a wagon back to Alexandria.
实际上 我会留下
Actually, I'll be staying put.
和我的好伙计一样
Much like my amigo here,
我感觉到有股力量在召唤我
I feel an energy calling to me,
促使我帮助我们的好邻居
urging me on to help our good neighbors
用我的建筑学和工程学专业知识
by employing my expertise in architecture and engineering
给山顶寨堡垒象征性的笑脸
to plug the metaphorical gap tooth in the metaphorical smile
补上象征性的缺牙
that is the Hilltop's fortification.
你想修墙
You want to fix the wall.
是的
Yes.
好吧
Fine.
我们会带回一些物资 让你修得更快
We'll bring back some supplies so you can do it faster.
抱歉 唯一的遗憾是
Apologies. The only caveat being
我不能护送朱迪思回亚历山大
that I cannot escort Judith back to Alexandria.
朱迪思啊
Oh, Judith?
她和我一起去
She's coming with me.
是吗
I am?
是的 不然还有谁能听我诉苦呢
Well, yeah. Who else is gonna be my pair of friendly ears?
好
Yeah.
稍后见
I'll see you later.
我们做到了
We did it.
我们及时救出了大家
We got everybody out in time.
我们能挡住那些行尸的
We could've have taken those walkers.
我们当时要在一瞬间做出决定...
We had a split-second decision to make...
是你做出了决定
You made the decision.
听着 当情况危急时
Look, when shit hits the fan,
必须有人站出来
somebody's got to step up.
所以是的
So, yeah,
我听取了大家的意见
I... I listen to what everybody has to say,
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表