-米琼恩 -别抛下我们
- Michonne. - Don't leave us.
放我们出去 拜托
Let us out. Please.
米琼恩
Michonne.
该死
Oh, shit.
我本来打算让你帮我
I was gonna ask you to help me.
我想放了他们
I wanted to let them go.
我希望你在场 这样他们就不会杀了我
I wanted you to be there so they wouldn't kill me.
结果你先找到了他们
Then you found 'em first,
我知道你也会杀了我
and I knew you were gonna kill me, too.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起 道歉没用
You're sorry? "Sorry" doesn't cut it.
她总是告诉我该做什么正确的事
She always told me the right thing to do,
然后她走了
and then she was gone
我就不知道该做什么了
and I didn't know what to do.
我不能让你们走
And I couldn't let you leave,
也不想杀了你们
and I didn't wanna kill you.
让开 米琼恩
Move, Michonne.
你和我们一样有足够的理由杀了这个混♥蛋♥
You have as much reason to kill this asshole as we do.
是的
I do.
要么动手 要么让开
Do it or move.
瞧瞧他
Look at him.
他亏欠你们太多 还也还不清
He owes you more than he can ever make right.
杀了他
Taking his life...
你们会失去更多自我
you'll lose more of yourself.
不会让你们好过的
It doesn't settle it.
但你们的仁慈能让自己有所收获
But your mercy gives you something.
你们能得到一些东西
You get something.
什么东西
What?
安宁
Peace.
这里什么都没有
There's nothing here.
我查过每栋楼
I checked every building,
连你说的结构损坏的楼也查了
even the ones you said had structural damage.
这里屁都没有
Not a Goddamn thing anywhere.
我知道你没理由相信我
I know you don't have any reason to believe me,
但武器的事我从没骗过你
but I never lied to you about the weapons.
你说你见过武器
You said you'd seen them.
我说我能带你去那里看看
I told you I could show you the spots.
我自己也没进去过
I got no reason to go in them.
你得做得更好一些
You have got to do better than that.
对不起 我做不到
I'm sorry. I can't.
有时候我们会找到弹壳
Sometimes we find a stray shell,
但从来没找到过...
but never any more than...
我找到过弹壳
I... I find a stray shell.
我不会空手而归
I'm not going back empty-handed.
你想拿走什么都行
Take whatever you want.
用来还清我欠海边旅馆的债
Clear my debt with Oceanside.
你本来就是碰运气
You took the risk.
我没得选
Didn't have a choice.
我必须查清楚
I had to find out.
没有茶 问都别问
And there's no tea, so don't even ask.
你在幻觉中看到了什么
What do you see when you're trippin', anyway?
丽莎用那个该死的镜头对着所有人
Lisa with that damn camera pointed at everyone.
我的孩子们
My babies.
雅思敏拿着书坐在篝火旁
Jasmine sittin' by the fire with that book,
问了一大堆问题
askin' a million questions
关于一个她永远不会了解的世界
about a world she'll never know.
鲍比和我躺在配楼的房♥顶上
Bobby and me lyin' on the roof of that Annex,
仰望星空
lookin' up at the stars.
宛如天堂
Heaven.
我本想...
I wanted...
我本希望你也能看到这些
hoped that you would see that, too.
我在幻觉中失去了家人
It took my family from me.
我看到的是地狱
I saw hell.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我只想活在有他们的世界里
Only world I ever wanted was one they were in.
没了他们 我不知道该怎么活下去
I don't know how to do this without them.
你努力活下去 就像我们其他人一样
You try, like the rest of us.
你现在努力找到我的东西如何
Now, how 'bout you try to find my stuff?
这是你从哪里弄来的
Where the hell did you get these?
冲上岸的
It washed up.
在一场大暴风雨中被冲上岸的
It washed up during the big storm.
我也不知道是从哪里来的
I don't know where the hell it came from.
等等
Wait.
不 米琼恩
No! Michonne.
新泽西布里吉斯船厂
瑞克
再多相信一点
天啊
Holy shit.
那是你
That's you.
还有那个孩子
And the kid?
你早就知道了
You knew.
你专门来海边旅馆找我们
You came to find us at Oceanside.
不
No.
什么
What?
我为什么要那样做
Why would I do that?
因为这个
Because of this.
我之前从来没见过那东西 我发誓
I have never seen that before in my life. I swear.
那为什么他的东西在这里 他在这里做什么
But why are his things here? What was he doing here?
我怎么可能知道
How the hell would I know?
你一直都知道这艘船在这里
You knew that this boat was here this whole time.
世界终结了
The world ended.
船是冲过来的 你还想要我怎么说
Boats wash up. What do you want me to say?
你早就知道这里没有军♥火♥
You knew that there were no munitions.
你是在给我们设陷阱吗
Were you setting up a trap for us?
你给他设了陷阱吗
Did you lay a trap for him?
你到底做了什么 你把他怎么了
What did you do? What did you do to him?
你说的人是谁啊
Who are you talking about?
我不知道你以为我有什么
I don't know what it is you think I have
或者你在找谁 但是
or who you're looking for, but...
也许我们的相遇并不是巧合
maybe it wasn't an accident that we met.
如果其他人愿意帮我
If the others will help me,
我们可以修好引擎 让它再次运转
I think we can mod the engine and get it workin' again.
如果这个人曾在这艘船上
If this person was on this boat,
那么也许你会再次找到他
then maybe you can find them again.
得花些时间
Gonna take some time.
我们没时间了
We're out of time.
他们愿意让你跟着走
They're willing to let you come.
这是他们说的吗
They say that?
只剩一艘船了
There's only one boat left.
你现在不走就永远走不了
You leave now or you don't leave.
经历了这一切
After everything,
我不敢相信他们竟然愿意这样做
I can't believe they would do that.
有时候受伤最深的人往往最宽容
Sometimes the most injured are the most forgiving.
他们是好人 维吉尔 他们在努力做好事
They're good people, Virgil, and they're trying,
给你一个机会 让你能离开这座岛
giving you a chance, a way off of this island.
我答应过每天送她花
I promised her flowers every day.
松涛
Shoto.
松涛 你在吗
Shoto, are you there?
我是大东
It's Daito.
松涛
Shoto?
你在吗 有人吗
Are you out there? Anyone?
我在 大东
I'm here, Daito.
我一直在试图联♥系♥你
I've been trying you.
对不起 我现在在了
I'm sorry. I'm here now.
你还和维吉尔在一起吗
Are you still with Virgil?
不 但我在岛上发现了三个人
No, but I found three people on the island,
我在送他们回家
and I'm helping them get back home.
我非常想念你和你弟弟
I've missed you and your brother so much.
妈妈
Mama.
不
No, no.
为了安全要用代号♥
Call signs for safety.
大东 你是大东
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表