Your brother didn't give you any truth.
他只是背叛了你
He just betrayed you.
如果你因为他的罪过而惩罚别人
And if you punish others for his sins,
那你和他就没区别了
then you're no better than him.
你以前不是这样的人
Now, you weren't always like this.
我们都不是
None of us were.
你必须回想起自己是谁
You have to remember who you were.
-我知道自己是谁 -我也知道
- I know who I am! - I do, too.
因为我们认识和你一样的人
Because I know people just like you.
我们都认识
We both do.
好人
Good people,
被这个世界所摧垮
who've been broken by this world.
你不用这样的
You don't have to be like this.
有其他的路可走
There is another way.
我们的社区真实存在
Our community is real.
里面全都是一度迷失
It's full of people who were lost
但找回自己的人
and found their way back.
你也能做到
You can, too.
我们能帮你
We can help you.
只要你允许
If you'll let us.
神父
Father...
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
你应该相信
You should.
因为我们就是这样的人
Because that's who we are.
梅斯
Mays.
我叫梅斯
My name is Mays.
好了
It's okay.
没事了
We're good.
是吗
Are we?
我们不能带上他
We couldn't take him with us.
他杀了他弟弟一家
He killed his brother's family.
我们走吧
Let's just go.
怎么了
What?
他听见了我们昨晚说的每一句话
He heard everything we said last night.
他躲在哪里
Where was he hiding?
是他弟弟
It's his brother.
我的家人
My family.
他逼我玩
He made me play.
他逼我玩
He made me play.
我们不会伤害你
We are not going to hurt you.
放下枪
Drop it --
冷静
Easy.
我们只想帮你
We just want to help you.
帮...帮我
Help -- Help me?
对
Yes.
带你离开这里
Get you out of here.
你可以跟我们走
You can come with us.
放下枪吧
Just put the gun down.
不 等等
No. No -- wait!
水塔
Water tower.
地图上最后一个地方
Last place on the map.
你怎么想
What do you think?
还有一个地方
One more.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表