What's she saying?
我说我不信任你
I said I don't trust you.
你什么毛病
What's your problem?
山顶寨接纳了你
Hilltop takes you in.
他们还有生病的孩子和人们要养活
They got sick children and mouths to feed,
你却偷他们的东西
and you steal from 'em?
你只会胡说八道
All you're good for is talking shit.
我们就说是我们找到的
就是这样 对吗
That's it, right?
你差点骗过我了
You almost had me.
当你在巴士上赶我走时
Back on the bus, when you kicked me out.
然后我想起来 他可是尼根
Then I remembered, "This is Negan.
他总是玩弄人心 让他们守规矩
He's always messing with people, keeping 'em in line."
所以我意识到了这是个测试
So I realized there's a test.
"之后的路途只会更危险"
"It's gonna get a lot more dangerous from here on out."
这是你对我说的话
That's what you said to me.
你想确保我有胆量做该做的事
You wanted to make sure that I had the balls to do what had to be done.
你觉得如何
What do you think?
我通过了吧
I passed, right?
我是尼...
I am Neg...
发生了什么
我过会儿解释
我戳了几个水泡
I had to pop a couple blisters.
比尔依然对皮疹很紧张
Bill's still freaking out about that rash.
还有什么来着
What else?
在上帝回来之前 宇宙基本上是停滞了
I mean, the universe is basically on pause till God gets back.
我猜你的麦克风坏了
I'm assuming your mic's out,
不然就是你在捧腹大笑
or else I'd hear you laughing your balls off.
不 我还在
Nope, still here.
罗西塔怎样
How's Rosita?
她不想让我告诉你
She, uh, didn't want me to tell you,
但她生病了
but she caught a little bug.
她没事吧 小加回来了吗
She okay? Gabe back?
还没有 但她会没事的
Not yet. But she'll be fine.
我今晚就启程回家
I'll leave for home tonight.
你确定吗
You sure?
确定
Yeah, I'm sure.
还有一件事
One other thing.
卡萝尔在吗
Is Carol around?
她就在外面 我去叫她
She's just outside. Let me grab her.
卡萝尔 西迪克叫你接无线电
Hey, Carol. Siddiq's on the radio for ya.
虽然这样想很可怕 但是
You know, it's scary to think, but...
凯利很可能活不下去
Kelly probably wouldn't have made it
假如你们没找到那些物资的话
if you guys hadn't have found that stash.
听起来那地方离大路很远
Sounds like it was pretty far off the main road.
直说吧
Just say it.
你认为是我偷了藏在那里的
You think I stole everything and hid it out there.
是的 这又不是第一次了
Yeah, well, it wouldn't have been the first time.
那么 这是明智之举
Then... it would've been smart.
嗯 或者说...
Yeah, or it would've been a mis...
自私 愚蠢
Selfish, stupid.
我想说是个错误
I was gonna say a mistake.
不 但你心里在想
No, but you were thinking it.
13年来你都是这样看我的
For 13 years, that's how you've looked at me.
这不是真的
That is not true.
自从你出现的那天
Since the day you showed up
穿着你的高档西服 带着你的高档...
in your... your fancy suit, with all your fancy...
你真想知道我那天是怎么想的吗
Do you really wanna know what I thought that day?
我想的是"这是一个无辜的人
I thought, "Here is a person, an innocent person
因为没犯过的罪而被拘禁
who's been locked up for a crime they didn't commit,
她从不信任任何人
someone who's never trusted anybody
因为从没有人信任过她
because no one's ever trusted her,
她是个好人
someone who's good.
对 也很愤怒
And, yeah, mad.
对所有人都很愤怒
Mad at everyone.
对世界很愤怒 因为世道不公"
Mad at the world for being so messed up."
我表妹 她还是个小女孩
My cousin, she was a little girl,
而他却能继续安然生活吗
and he gets to go on living his life?
不可能的
No way.
但没人制裁他
But nobody came for him.
所以我制裁了他
So I came for him.
就是这个眼神
And there it is.
如今我们都杀过人了
Now that we've both killed...
我们杀过多少人了 由美子
how many people have we killed, Miko?
但你依然用那个眼神看我
And still, that look right there.
我觉得你该找别处睡觉了
I think you should find another place to sleep.
金属胳膊的男人给我的
The... man with the metal arm gave it to me.
我不知道...
I don't know what that...
坐
Sit.
我们都在不同时期
We've all had to wear different masks
戴过不同面具
at different times.
算是一种牺牲吧
Call it a kinda sacrifice.
就像你妹妹
Like your sister.
您的牺牲...更大
Your sacrifice was... much greater.
金属胳膊的男人
The man with the metal arm...
可能会有用
could prove useful.
你也许得戴一张不同的面具
You might just have to wear a new mask.
你要离开吗
是的
Uh, yeah.
西迪克必须回去
Uh, Siddiq has to go back.
那个...
Is, um...
凯利还好吗
Kelly okay?
玛格娜和凯利的事我很抱歉
让你帮她们说谎
不不不
No, no, no.
我懂
I get it.
家人
Family.
对吗
Right?
好了
Alright.
你们这群可悲的臭狗屎
Oh, you sorry, rotten sacks of shit.
老子要做什么才能吃上饭
What's a fella gotta do to get eaten around here?
怎么了
What's the matter?
你们害怕大灰狼吗
Y'all scared of the Big Bad Wolf?
小猪 小猪
Little pig, little pig!
尼根初次去亚历山大时
曾说过同样的话(S07E04)
让我进屋去
Let me in.
你们在这里啊
And there you are!
我要吹了
Oh, I am gonna huff.
我要吹了
I am gonna puff.
我要把...
I am gonna blow...
你们的...
...your...
房♥子...
...house...
吹个稀巴烂
...all the way in.
好了 大个子怪胎
Alright, you big-ass freak.
我们开始吧
Let's do this.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表