You have the whiskey...
非常感谢
Many thanks.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
亮牌给我看
Show me.
上帝会怎么看你
So, what does God think of you
现在又喝酒又赌博的
drinking and gambling right now?
祂应该没意见
He's probably okay with it.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
打牌唬人是神父的必修课吗
Is card sharking part of proper Priest training?
神学院有威士忌课程吗
Was there a whiskey class in the seminary?
事实上还真有
Actually, yes, there was.
我是说真的
I'm serious.
我那时有位导师
I had a mentor.
乔治神父
Reverend George.
他是我的益友
He was a good friend.
也是良师
And a great teacher.
他给我上的第一节"课"
And my first "class" with him
是在一个男孩的葬礼上
was at a boy's funeral.
汤米·富兰克林
Tommy Franklin.
他死于癌症
He died of cancer.
他那时才念大一
He was in his freshman year of college and...
就去世了
...and he died.
镇上所有人都参加了葬礼
And everyone in town came to the funeral.
葬礼由乔治神父主持
And Reverend George performed the service.
他们把汤米放进墓穴时 他发言了
He spoke as they lowered Tommy into the ground.
他说了一切得体的话
And he said all the right things.
毫不费力
Without even trying.
至少 看起来他不费力
At least, you know -- it didn't look like he was...
总之
Anyways --
葬礼结束了
funeral ends,
我们坐上他的车 去守灵现场
and we get in his car to go to the wake.
他...他居然飙车
And he -- he just takes off.
全程时速80英里
80 the whole way.
他说 "我们必须比其他人先到"
He says, "We have to get there before the others!"
他闯过停车标志
And he's running stop signs
每次闯都做祷告
and saying a prayer each time he does,
我全程紧闭双眼
and my eyes were closed the whole way.
我们到那后 他...
And we get there, and he --
他直奔酒柜
he heads straight for the liquor cabinet.
我问他 "你在干什么 神父"
I say, "What are you doing, Reverend?"
他说 "闭嘴 加百利"
And he says, "Shut up, Gabriel!"
他一把扯下我的罗马领
And he snatches off my collar.
然后把自己的也扯下来 就开始倒酒
And then he pulls off his. And he starts pouring.
接着汤米的父亲走进来
And then Tommy's father walks in.
乔治牧师走到他跟前
And Reverend George walks over to him,
手里拿着两杯酒
two drinks in hand...
然后
and...
他就开始说话
...he just starts talking.
他跟所有人交谈
He talks to everyone...
他们都放松下来
and they're at ease.
他们在微笑
They're smiling.
大笑
Laughing.
他告诉我
And he tells me, you know...
我唯一要做的
all I have to do
就是陪伴他们
is be with them,
融入那一刻
in the moment --
说出我的心里话
s-speak from my heart
无需顾虑人们想听什么
and don't worry about what I think they want to hear.
我尝试过 但是
And I -- I try, but
我没他那么擅长
I'm -- I'm not as good at it as he is.
之后他教导我
And then later he tells me
真正的关怀不是在布道坛上布道
that real ministering isn't preaching from a pulpit.
而是和人们面对面聊天
It's talking to people one on one,
用他们舒服的方式
on their own terms.
与他们共情
Relating to them, you know?
我就是这样学到了威士忌
That's how I know about whiskey.
学到了许许多多的事
That's how I know about a lot of things.
你应该再次布道
You need start preaching again.
不 认真的
No, you do.
你不这么做的话我会很生气的
I'm gonna be mad at you if you don't.
听着
Listen.
当我出门在外时
When I was out there
搜寻幸存者 将他们带到亚历山大
finding people to bring to Alexandria --
那种感觉很好
that felt right.
帮助他人是正确的事
Helping people was right.
我们很久没这么做过了
We haven't done that for a long time.
我们得继续这么做
We've gotta get back to it.
我不想再布道了
I don't want to preach anymore.
为什么
Why?
你真觉得一切还能回到从前那样吗
You really think things are gonna go back to the way they were?
一定能的
It has to.
回不去了
It won't.
从前那样不是世界的本来面貌
The world isn't built for the way we used to be.
这不是你的真心话
You don't believe that.
那些低语者...影响了你的想法
Your head is all... over the Whisperers.
这...
It's --
他们那类人...
Who and what they were --
不能代表大部分人
that is... not most people.
坏人不是规则中的例外
Evil people aren't the exception to the rule.
他们就是规则
They are the rule.
现在我酒醒了
Well. Now I'm sober.
打完这一轮 我就...
After this next round, I'm gonna
爬上屋顶 头朝下跳下来
climb up to the roof and jump off head first.
要我为你办临终仪式吗
You want me to perform your last rites?
我会回来找你的
I'll get back to you.
抱歉
Sorry.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
去尿尿
To piss.
亚伦
Aaron?
亚伦
Aaron?!
你们之前在烤什么
What were you cooking?
什么
What?
我问...
I said...
"你们之前在烤什么"
"What were you cooking?"
野猪
Boar.
野猪
Boar...
味道怎样
How was it?
我问野猪 味道怎样
The boar. How was it?
挺...好吃的
It was...good.
我想吃一口
I'd like a bite.
我叫加百利 你叫什么
My name is Gabriel. What's yours?
我和一个朋友一起来的 你看到他了吗
I came here with a friend of mine. Have you seen him?
我能问问 你想要什么吗
Can I ask what it is that you want?
似乎你才是那个有所求的人
Seems like you're the ones that are wanting.
想要闯进我的地盘
Wanting to break into my place.
吃我的野猪
Eat my boar.
喝我的威士忌
Drink my whiskey.
这里看着不像是有人住的地方
It didn't look like anyone lived here.
所以你觉得那只野猪是自己跑进那个房♥间的吗
So you figured that boar got into that room by itself?
我们只是在找食物 没有恶意
We were just looking for food. We meant no harm.
你觉得这叫"没有恶意"吗
Does this say "no harm" to you?
你要清楚 我们身后有一个更大的团队
You should know that we're part of a larger group.
有超过二十名武装战士
More than 20 armed fighters.
如果我们不及早回去 他们就会找上门来
They'll be coming if we don't get back soon.
我可不像你朋友一样打牌时那么容易被唬到
I don't bluff as easy as your buddy, in your little card game.
你觉得这把枪上膛了吗
You think it's loaded?
如今世上没剩多少子弹了
Aren't a lot of bullets left in the world.
你觉得他活下来了吗
You think he made it?
什么
What?
你朋友
Your friend.
他就在那里面
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表