All of them.
所有人
Any more kids in your group?
你们队里还有其他孩子吗
That's him.
这就是他
Come on.
快走
Stay quiet and alert.
保持安静和警惕
If anything's out there that isn't our people, We kill it.
遇到不是我们的人就杀掉
Trail splits.
足迹分开了
Hershel?
赫谢尔呢
I lost him.
他的足迹没了
Someone could have picked him up, though.
可能是有人抱起了他
What now?
现在怎么办
We split up the group.
我们分成两队
No way.
不行
My people are out there.
我的人在外面
Splitting up is the fastest way to find them.
分开是找到他们的最快方式
And what if something finds us?
万一有人先找到我们呢
Stay alive.
活下去
Daryl and I cross. Keep heading north.
达里尔和我走另一边 你们继续向北行进
We'll catch up with you.
我们会赶上你们
Something's out there.
那里有东西
We gotta move.
我们必须走了
You okay?
你还好吗
Can you, uh...
你能不能...
Yeah.
对
This is a lot.
这很难承受
But you're not alone.
但你不是独自一人
You and me.
你和我
Okay?
好吗
Maggie's counting on us.
玛姬在指望着我们
Come on.
走吧
Don't move.
别动
Daryl. Daryl.
达里尔
Everyone stand down.
所有人放下武器
Daryl, she's one of ours.
达里尔 她是我们的人
Come on. Let's go.
来吧 我们走
Thank god.
谢天谢地
Sorry.
抱歉
What happened?
发生了什么
Everything was fine,
本来没什么事
And then the whole place was suddenly on fire.
突然之间 整个地方都起火了
You see who did it? No.
你看到放火的人了吗 没有
We just ran.
我们只顾着跑了
Jen and Billy -- they didn't make it out.
珍和比利 他们没逃出来
And something in the woods took out Matty,
树林里有东西杀掉了马蒂
But we didn't get a clear look.
但我们没看清是什么
We know who did it.
我们知道是谁干的
Goddamn Reapers.
该死的收割者
They're in these woods hunting us one by one.
他们在树林里一个个猎杀我们
Where's Hershel? Kim had him.
赫谢尔在哪 金和他在一起
He's out here, somewhere.
他在这里的某处
It's been hours.
已经过去几个小时了
You're the first people we've seen.
你们是我们见到的第一批人
It's a trap.
这是个陷阱
They're trying to flush us out,
他们想引我们出来
Pick us off one by one. Yeah.
一个个干掉我们 是的
Oh, shit. Maya, get down!
见鬼 玛雅 趴下
I think she saw Hershel. That's what she's trying to tell me.
我觉得她想告诉我 她看见赫谢尔了
We got to get to 'em first.
我们得先接近他们
We should --
我们应该...
There's only one shooter.
只有一个枪手
Three shots. One at a time. He had to reload.
三声枪响是分开的 他一定得上膛
Yeah.
对
I'll go around and flank him. No.
我绕过去包他 不
Just keep his attention here.
吸引住他的注意力
Come on.
来吧
Daryl, wait.
达里尔 等等
Who are you?
你是谁
Who are you?!
你是谁
You're one of them, right?
你是他们的一员 对吗
You attacked our home.
你们袭击了我们家
Killed my friends, our family.
杀了我的朋友和家人
Why'd you do this?
为什么这样做
We did nothing to you.
我们没有招惹过你们
Who are you?
你们是谁
Who are you?! What do you call yourselves?!
你们是谁 你们怎么称呼自己
I know it's just you out here,
我知道这里只有你一个人
So you can answer my questions or die. It's your choice.
要么回答要么去死 你自己选
Why'd you do it?
为什么这样做
Pope marked you.
教皇选中了你
Get down!
趴下
Hey, mom.
妈妈
I know you helped elijah.
我知道你帮了伊莱哲
Thank you.
谢谢
He's been through a lot.
他经历了很多
It's okay.
没事
We all have.
我们都经历了很多
Who's older?
谁年龄更大
You or your sister?
你还是你姐妹
Connie is.
康妮更大
I came as a...
我...
Surprise for our parents.
对父母来说是个意外
By that point, they were too tired.
到了生我时 他们已经太累了
Connie always kept an eye on me.
总是康妮在照看我
Even once she had her own life...
尽管她有自己的生活
...She shared it with me.
但她依然为我分心
Tried to take care of me.
努力照顾我
You had a sister, too, right?
你也有姐妹 对吗
You're the oldest?
你是姐姐
How'd you know?
你怎么知道的
I can just tell sometimes.
我有时候能看出来
You seem like you've been in charge of people your whole life.
你看起来像一生都在关照别人
You protect them.
你保护他们
Just like my sister.
就像我姐姐一样
I hope I get to meet her someday.
我希望有一天能见到她
You will.
你会见到的
You alright?
你没事吧
Yeah.
嗯
It's real quiet out there.
外面很安静
For now.
暂时而已
Hey, that guy knew he was a dead man.
那家伙知道他必死无疑
He was just messing with you.
他只是在给你添堵
Maybe.
也许吧
We'll stay here a few more days.
我们会在这里再待上几天
Sweep the grounds, make sure he was alone.
彻查周围 确保他只是一个人
Nothing follows us back to alexandria.
不能有人跟踪我们回亚历山大
We'll take the long way back.
我们绕远路回去
Cover our tracks.
掩盖掉踪迹
Does this mean you're coming home?
这意思是你要回家了吗
These people deserve one.
这些人应该有个家
So does Hershel.
赫谢尔也是
I'll deal with negan if I have to.
如果有必要 我会忍♥着尼根
Right now, the only thing that matters is alexandria.
当下最重要的是亚历山大
Alright.
好
What the hell happened?
发生了什么
Whisperers left a parting gift.
低语者留了个临别礼物
So, this is home sweet home?
这里就是甜蜜的家吗
Yeah.
对
It is.
是的
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表