伙计
Hey, boy.
你没事的
Oh, you're fine.
你没事
You are fine.
过来
Hey, come here.
你还活着
You... are alive.
更多影视更新
请登陆www.ZiMuZu.tv
格伦还没回来 我得陪着玛姬
Glenn's still not back. I need to be there for Maggie.
-我说了不 -卡尔
- I said no. - Carl.
你之前弄错了
Look, you were wrong before.
这地方不大 可以保护
This place isn't too big to protect.
你得留下防守
And you need to stay back and help protect it.
这里准备好了
This place is ready.
我们大部分人都训练过了 你知道的
Most of us have been trained, you know that.
如果你担心袭击 你根本不会走
If you were worried about an attack, you wouldn't be leaving.
你知道山顶寨有多远吗
You know how far the Hilltop is?
你知道可能发生什么吗
You know what could happen?
救世军就在外面
Those Saviors are out there.
你知道他们对丹妮斯做了什么
You know what they did to Denise,
他们想对玛姬和卡萝尔做什么
what they tried to do with Maggie and Carol,
还有达里尔 罗西塔和尤金
to Daryl, to Rosita, to Eugene.
你不能碰上这种事 好吗
That's not happening to you, all right?
我不允许
I'm not gonna let it.
有什么变化吗
Any change?
她的情况在恶化
She's getting worse.
车子选得不错
Good call on the transport.
我觉得她会更舒服
Well, I figured she'd be more comfortable.
也意味着能坐更多人
It also means you got room for more.
他们在外面 所以我要跟你去
They're out there, so I'm gonna be there with you.
我们要去
We are.
买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥
Package deal.
我也是送的
Uh, what she said.
你想撞到他们 对吗
You want to run into them, right?
你希望他们会出现
You hope they show up.
天啊 重点是让玛姬看医生 不是...
Jesus, this is about getting Maggie to a doctor, not about...
去你的 我要去
Screw you, I'm going.
伊妮德 别 等等
Enid, stop. Just wait.
听着 路途遥远 而你刚...
Look, it's a long trip, and you're just getting over--
这只是表面擦伤
It's a superficial graze,
蛋白质在结合
proteins are binding,
而且我们得讨论弹♥药♥的生产
plus we need to discuss ammunition production
和制♥造♥ 所以走吧
and manufacture, so let's roll.
我已经试过了 他得寸进尺
I already tried. Give him an inch, he's taking a mile.
我只要求你给我点时间
I'm only asking for 23, give or take,
根据路线来定
depending on the route.
我知道我能帮忙
I know I can be of some help.
就是此时此刻了
Now's the time and here's the place.
别忽视我
Don't shine me.
我来做你的军师 我绝对会的
I'll be your anchorman. Yes, I damn will.
为什么是这种表情
Why the face?
希望你别怪罪我们
I hope you're not putting this on us.
我们给你们指了明路
I mean, we showed your people the way forward.
给你们定了规矩
We gave you rules.
你们违反了规矩就得死
You broke the rules, so folks had to die.
开第一枪的人
The one who fired the first shot,
我们吊死了他 以儆效尤
we strung him up to make an example of him.
事情本可以就此平息
It could've stopped there.
但你们还是不听
But you people still didn't listen.
想抵抗我们
You wanted to fight us.
所以只能这样了
So this is how it has to be.
别拦我
Get out of my way.
卡尔
Carl!
去橱柜里拿几把手♥枪♥吧
Just grab some pistols from the closet.
但得快点 马上就得出发了
But hurry. We've gotta go now.
卡尔
Carl!
该死的
Damn it!
求你了 求你了
Please, please.
不 不要 求你了 不要
No, no, please-- Oh! No!
别打了 求你了
Please, don't. Oh! Please.
求你了
Please!
卡尔 卡尔
Carl! Carl!
你要是回不来了怎么办
What happens if you don't come back?
我要怎样继续撑下去
How am I supposed to live with that?
我到底该怎么办啊
What the hell am I supposed to do?
无论如何都要活下去[JSS]
Just survive somehow.
我们做好保护这里的准备了
We're ready to protect this place
而救世军清楚这一点
and the Saviors know it.
所以他们才会抓尤金
That's why they grabbed Eugene.
听着 这事没有商量的余地
Look, it's not up for discussion.
那你只能冲着我脸上来一拳
Then you're just gonna have to punch me in the face
再把我绑起来一次
and tie me up again.
因为只有那样才能阻止我
'Cause that's what it's gonna take to stop me.
上车吧
Go on.
每个岗哨24小时都有人轮班
We have 24-hour shifts set up on each of the watchtowers,
每个站岗的人都全副武装 做好了准备
each one of them fully supplied and ready.
万一这里失守了
In the case that we're incurred upon,
我们安排好了司机
we have drivers assigned,
撤离以及牵制计划
evacuation and distraction,
集♥合♥点也商量好了
and the rendezvous we discussed.
无论出现什么紧急情况
In the event of any emergency,
我的首要任务都是保护朱迪斯
my first priority is Judith.
我不会辜负你的
I will not fail you.
你放心让我负责亚历山大的守卫吗
Are you comfortable leaving me in charge of Alexandria's defense?
放心
Yes.
瑞克
Hey, Rick.
假如救世军真的攻过来了...
If the Saviors do show up...
我也不知道
I don't know,
我在想 假如尚有余地的话
I'm thinking, if it's not too late,
我们要不要试图和他们谈判
should we try and make some kind of deal?
让他们等我回来
Tell them to wait for me.
我跟他们好好谈
I got a deal for them.
出发吧
Let's go.
卡萝尔
Carol?
我告诉过你别来了
I told you not to come.
好像我会听你的一样
And I'm gonna start listening to you real soon.
来 我看看
Here, let me see.
这是做什么
What is this?
这是我们准备拿你杀鸡儆猴
This is us about to make an example out of you.
给谁看
To who?
我的人...
My people--
图书馆里的所有人都死了
everyone at the library, they're dead.
我们会到的
We're gonna get there.
山顶寨的医生
The doctor at the Hilltop,
他会让你好转的
he's gonna make things better.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
我们所经历的一切 都是一起挺过来的
Everything we've done, we've done together.
我们一起来到这里 如今大家也都还在
We got here together and we're still here.
发生了许多事 但我们总能解决
Things have happened, but it's always worked out for us
因为我们一直同舟共济
'cause it's always been all of us.
所以我知道
That's how I know.
只要我们在一起
'Cause as long as it's all of us,
就能战胜一切
we can do anything.
是行尸
It's a walker.
它很难搞
It's hard to get.
我本打算去杀它 但流血太多了
I was going to, but I was too busy bleeding.
按住伤口会好些 但还是需要缝针
Pressure should help, but you need stitches,
要用抗生素才不会感染
antibiotics to make sure you don't get an infection.
马上要天黑了
Be dark in a few hours.
我四处检查一下 确保能安全过夜
I'll walk the camp, make sure we're safe for the night.
天一亮我们就往回走
And at dawn, we will head back,
找人帮你缝针
get you some help.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表