and you want to go through it to get away from it,
所以你穿过了
so you do
但它却将你领回了那一刻
and it leads you right back to that moment.
然后你又看见了那扇门
And you see that door again
你知道它不起作用
and you know it won't work,
但是 管他呢 也许会有用的
but, hell, maybe it'll work.
所以你又踏入了那扇门
So you step through that door
然后每次都回到那可怕的一刻
and you're right back in that horrible moment every time.
你仍然每次都能感觉得到
You still feel it every time.
所以你就不想再打开那扇门了
So you just want to stop opening that door.
你只是坐在里面
So you just sit in it.
但是我向你保证
But I assure you,
其中一扇门可以出去 我的朋友
one of those doors leads out, my friend.
我没有任何朋友
I don't have any friends.
好好认识下我吧
Get to know me.
我会杀了你的
Oh, I'm gonna kill you.
-为什么 -因为我必须清理
- Why? - Because I have to clear.
瞧 这才是问题所在 你不必的
See, that's the thing. You don't.
杀人不是我们的本性
We're not built to kill.
我们生来没有利爪 獠牙和针♥刺♥
We don't have claws or fangs or armor.
患了创伤后遗症的老兵
Vets that came back with PTSD,
那不是因为我们愿意杀人
that didn't happen because we're comfortable with killing.
我们不愿意 我们不可能愿意
We're not. We can't be.
我们有感情 我们是血脉相连的
We feel. We're connected.
我评估过超过825个
You know, I've interviewed over 825 people
做过坏事的人
who've done terrible things.
只遇到过一个真正的恶人
I've only met one evil person.
有些人生来脑袋不好使
Some of them were born with bad brains.
有些人是因为成长环境
Some of them got sick along the way.
剩下的不过是受过创伤的人
The rest were just damaged people.
像你一样受到创伤 但是他们能够痊愈
Traumatized themselves like you, but they could heal.
有些好的彻底 有些不彻底
Some more, some less,
但是他们能痊愈 我们都能
but they can. We all can.
我知道的
I know it.
万物循环往复 一报还一报
It's all a circle and everything gets a return.
门是敞开的
The door is open.
就是这扇牢门 是开着的
That door right there. The cell door, it's open.
我不久前把钥匙扔进河里了
I threw the key in the river a while back.
我不会再关着你了
I'm not gonna hold you anymore.
我无法阻止你 去清理吧
I can't stop you. Go, clear.
或者留下 睡在沙发上
Or stay, crash on the couch,
我们试图帮你找到其他出路
and we'll try to find you another way.
门是开着的
The door's open.
一直都开着
It's been open all along.
留下或离开
You stay or you go.
你只有这两个选择
Those are the choices.
我不会允许你杀了我
I will not allow you to kill me.
我不会允许的
I will not allow that.
别
Don't!
住手
Stop.
住手
Stop.
我给了你两个选择
I gave you two choices.
糟糕
Oh, shit.
杀了我
Kill me.
我给了你两个选择
I gave you two choices.
门或沙发
The door or the couch.
是合气道
That was Aikido.
就是我之前击败你所用的那招
That's how I kicked your ass earlier.
或者说用那招扭转了你的身体
Well, that's how I redirected your ass.
我帮国家评估的犯人
The people in prison I evaluated for the state,
我听到的故事
the stories I heard,
犯人们做的事
the things these people did.
有一天晚上 我喝了8罐啤酒后
One night, my five-year-old daughter
我5岁的女儿看到我在车♥库♥哭
found me crying in the garage after about eight beers.
我告诉她 我心里有点难受
Told her I wasn't feeling too good.
她就给了我这个
She gave me this.
是她那天在学校联欢时赢的
She had won it at a carnival at school that day.
她说 这个会给我带来好运 并让我好受些
She said it'd make me lucky and I'd feel better.
第二天早上我看到一张合气道的传♥单♥
The next morning I found a flyer for aikido.
想不到还真管用
Damn thing worked.
你妻子和女儿
Your wife and your daughter...
她们死了
they're dead.
合气道
It was aikido.
会有帮助的
It'll help.
如果我们要踏上旅途 你显然需要帮助
And you obviously need help if we're gonna make this trip.
不能一直只有你和我走下去
Can't just be me and you to the end.
你太不健谈了
You're a shit conversationalist,
而我又不能独自上路
and I can't make this trip by myself.
上路去哪
A trip where?
我也不知道
I have no idea.
晚安
Good night.
这草味儿有点太像人造草坪的了
Grassy notes are a little too Astroturf,
但还是有潜力的
but there's potential here.
潜力总是有的
There is always potential.
有生命的地方就有潜力
Where there's life, there's potential.
我吃素食有一阵子了
I've been a vegetarian for a while now.
我之前还担心那头该死的山羊
I was afraid that damn goat
会把我变成严格的素食主义者
was gonna make me a vegan.
我不杀生 但我暂时不打算放弃巧克力
I don't kill, but I'm not giving up on chocolate any time soon.
你可能注意到了 我不打算放弃巧克力甜饼
You might notice I'm not giving up on the Goo Goo Clusters.
你的菜单上会一直有它
They're gonna remain on the menu.
你应该尝尝 很好吃的
You should try one. They're good.
好了 你是活人 有点生气吧
Come on, you're alive. Live a little.
我们应该出门
We should go out.
虽然这里有很多东西
We got a lot here,
但我们还是应该为旅途找些必需品回来
but we should scavenge some things up for the trip.
你来吗
You coming?
我出去时 你能帮我看着塔比瑟吗
Will you watch Tabitha while I'm gone?
能帮我这个忙吗
Can you do that for me?
尽管大部分武道流派都规定不杀生
但是同时也默许为正义而取人性命
然而在合气道中
我们完全避免杀戮 即使面对最邪恶的人
m -13 -10 l -13 -13 l 10 -13 l -6 3 l -8 1 l 3 -10 l -13 -10
m -13 -10 l -13 -13 l 10 -13 l -6 3 l -8 1 l 3 -10 l -13 -10
www.ZiMuZu.tv
m -13 -10 l -13 -13 l 10 -13 l -6 3 l -8 1 l 3 -10 l -13 -10
m -13 -10 l -13 -13 l 10 -13 l -6 3 l -8 1 l 3 -10 l -13 -10
你弄坏了一株番茄
Well, you maimed a tomato plant,
但你今天似乎救了山羊 我的朋友
but it looks to me like you saved a goat today, my friend.
谢谢
Thank you.
有进步
Progress.
稍等
Just a second.
有两件事
A and B.
首先 你弄坏了栅栏
A-- you broke the garden fence,
糟蹋了一株完好的番茄
laid waste to a perfectly good tomato plant.
你得负责修好
You got to fix it.
其次 跟我来
B-- follow me.
我把你的矛修好了
Fixed your spear.
要义在于扭转
It's about redirecting.
规避
Evading.
甚至是关心对手的安危
And actually caring about the welfare of your opponent.
所以你要关爱自己
So you have to care about yourself.
你要相信你的命很宝贵
You have to believe your life is precious,
所有的生命都是宝贵的
that all life is precious.
你要扭转你的想法
You have to redirect those thoughts,
和与此相悖的过往经历
the history that tells you otherwise.
往事不可追
What we've done, we've done.
我们通过前进来规避过去
We evade it by moving forward
秉承着绝不再犯的原则
with a code to never to do it again.
为从前赎罪
To make up for it.
依然接受自己曾经的样子
To still accept what we were.
接受所有人
To accept everyone.
保护所有人
To protect everyone.
从而保护自己
And in doing that, protect yourself.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表