We have a good hour until we have 'em to green
转交给达里尔 萨沙和亚伯拉罕
when we hand them off to Daryl, Sasha, and Abraham.
你回去 告诉所有人发生了什么
Why don't you head back, tell everyone what's happening?
-他们有权知道 -好吧 瑞克 我只是...
- They should know. - Okay, Rick, I just--
你能为我那样做吗
Will you do that for me?
我收拾那只
I'll take care of that one.
米琼恩 你放哨
Michonne, you take point.
我知道这就是现实
I know it's how it is.
我知道
I do.
是啊
Yeah.
我也知道
I do, too.
我只是来拿明天的照明弹的
I was just getting more flares for tomorrow.
我知道我没有...
I know I haven't--
我只是觉得让事情
I just-- I just thought it might be best
平息一下 这样比较好
if I let things be for a while.
罗恩告诉我发生了什么
Ron told me what happened.
是啊 我想和你谈谈那事
Yeah, I wanted to talk to you about that.
他不该出去
He shouldn't have been out there.
对 他不该出去
No, he shouldn't have.
你说得对
You're right.
但是你不能那样和他说话 瑞克
But you can't talk to him like that, Rick.
你不能碰他
You can't touch him.
不能是你
Not you.
罗恩必须听进去我说的每句话
Ron needed to hear every word I said.
所以我才抓住了他 我没生气
That's why I grabbed him. I wasn't angry.
我只是在告诉他事实
I was just telling him the truth.
如果由你来说 他是听不进去的
If it's coming from you, he can't hear it.
你必须明白这点
You got to understand that.
他必须知道如何照顾自己
He needs to know how to handle himself.
-我可以教他 我可以教你 -瑞克
- I can teach him. I can teach you. - Rick.
-你必须知道该怎么做 -瑞克
- You need to know how. - Rick.
当我知道我们可以拿枪时
When I found out we could have them,
我已经让罗西塔教我了
I asked Rosita to start showing me how.
好吗 她会教我 然后我教罗恩和山姆
Okay? She's gonna teach me and I'm gonna teach Ron and I'm gonna teach Sam.
你在会上说的话我都听进去了
I heard what you were saying to us at the meeting.
之前在我屋子里的话也是
And at my house before, you know.
我会抗争的 瑞克
I am gonna fight, Rick.
好了 这是终点线
All right, this is the finish line.
到绿气球处后 我们撤退
When we make it to green, we fall back.
沟垄会把它们挡在正路上
The ditches and ridges will keep them on the road.
我们回家 让达里尔 萨沙和亚伯拉罕
We head home, but Daryl, Sasha, and Abraham
带它们再走二十英里
take them the rest of the way, 20 miles more.
好了 出发
All right, let's go.
问你个问题
Got a question for you.
在我们明天自驾游之前 收集点信息
Just some intel before our little road trip tomorrow.
问吧
Ask me.
你这样做是因为想死吗
You doing this 'cause you want to die?
不是
No.
我们要带它们走过这里
We're gonna take 'em right past here.
噪音可能会把它们引来
All that noise could distract them.
我们今晚回来干掉它们
We'll clear it on our way back tonight.
明天不能出现任何意外
We don't want any surprises tomorrow.
你做的事
What you've done,
我暂时不会说出去
you're gonna sit with it a while,
因为我明天不想让你出来
'cause I don't want you out here tomorrow.
你还没准备好
You're not ready.
你会准备好的
You will be.
不久之后 我会亲自确保这点
Some time soon, I'll make sure of it.
然后你再开始赎罪
And then you start to make it right.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我知道这听起来很疯狂
I know this sounds insane,
但这就是个疯狂的世界
but this is an insane world.
我们必须先下手为强
We have to come for them before they come for us.
就这么简单
It's that simple.
发生了什么
What the hell is happening?
好像是喇叭声
It's a horn or something.
队伍后半部分离开了公路
It's pulling the back half off the road.
天啊
Oh, god.
不管那是什么 都离得很远
Whatever that is, it's far.
听起来好像是来自...
It sounds like it's coming from...
家那边
Home.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表