So why didn't you kill me?
是因为你从医院出来后我救了你吗
Was it 'cause I saved you after the hospital?
因为我知道你的为人
'Cause I knew who you were.
那会儿我一看见你就会杀你
Back there I would have killed you as soon as look at you.
我也动手了
And I tried.
但你饶了我一命
But you, you let me live
才有了后来我帮助亚伦和达里尔脱险
and then I was there to help Aaron and Daryl.
看吧 如果我不在场...
See, if I-- if I wasn't there...
如果他们死了...
if they died...
那些狼或许就不会来这里了
maybe those wolves wouldn't have been able to come back here.
我已经分不清对错了
I don't know what's right anymore.
因为我明明就很想杀死他们
'Cause I did want to kill those man.
看到他们为非作歹 恶性不改
I seen what they did, what they'd keep doing.
我明知可以了结此事
I knew I could end it.
但我也知道人是可以改变的
But I also know that people can change.
因为在座的每位都改变了
'Cause everyone sitting here has.
所有生命都是宝贵的
All life is precious.
而那个想法 那个想法改变了我
And that idea-- that idea changed me.
让我重获新生 让我活下去
It brought me back and it keeps me living.
我只是觉得 没那么容易
I just don't think it can be that easy.
-并不容易 -我的意思不是...
- It's not easy. - I wasn't saying...
我知道
I-- I know.
我想过要放弃那种想法
And I've thought about letting that idea go.
但我不愿意
But I don't want to.
也许你必须放弃
You may have to.
事情没有说起来那么简单
Things aren't as simple as four words.
从来没有过
I don't think they ever were.
你觉得我不该留在这里吗
Do you think I don't belong here?
现在这样做
Making it now,
你真以为你能手不沾血吗
do you really think you can do that without getting blood on your hands?
我不知道
I don't know.
如果我们能想办法到墙外去
If we can somehow get outside the walls,
回到采石场的车子那里
get back to our cars at the quarry,
我们就能用车子引走它们
we could use them to draw them away.
我们要建立更多哨点
We'll set up more watch points.
协调射击枪♥支♥和信♥号♥♥弹
Coordinate the shooting of guns and flares
这样就能把它们分散引走
so we could pull them out in even directions.
我们得用上所有我们的人
We'd need to get all our people on it.
卡尔 塔拉 罗西塔 卡萝尔
Carl, Tara, Rosita, Carol.
其他人呢
What about everybody else?
目前我们先不告诉别人
Well, let's just keep this to our own for now.
真的吗
Really?
如果我们有时间带上大家 那当然可以
Look, if we had the time to bring the people along, sure.
但我们连歇口气的机会都没有过
But we haven't had a chance to catch our breath.
真的吗
Really?
我们都在这个社区里
We're in here together.
现在我们正在歇息
We're catching our breath right now.
其他的都是借口
Anything else is just excuses.
迪安娜
Deanna.
瑞克
Rick.
那是什么
What's that?
扩张计划
Plans for the expansion.
我们现在有其他的事情要忙
We got a few other things on our plate right now.
我知道
I know.
事情结束之后 可以这样建设亚历山大
These are for what Alexandria can be after this.
因为不管怎样
Because one way or another,
这事都会结束
there's gonna be an after this.
刀砍进去后 不要立刻拔♥出♥来♥
Now, when the blade connects, don't jerk it right back.
-你会被卡住 -被卡住
- You'll get stuck. - Stuck?
就像斧子砍进树里
Like an ax cutting into a tree.
把刀砍进骨头容易 拔♥出♥来♥难
It's easier to get a blade into bone than out.
那应该怎么办
So what should we do?
用砍刀顺着伤口向下划出去
You should slide the machete down through the wound.
动作要连续
One fluid motion.
像这样划过骨头
Okay, you ease it through the bone like this.
懂了吗
All right?
我是个手握砍刀的武器菜鸟
I'm a weapons novice holding a significant blade here
我周围有人穿着露脚面的鞋
and there are people in my proximity with open-toed shoes.
是啊 所以振作点
That's right. So get a grip.
你在怕什么呢
What are you so scared of?
大概是死吧
That would be dying.
死很容易
Dying is simple.
一切都停止了 你死了
It all just stops. You're dead.
你周围的人死去
The people around you dying,
才是最难的
that's the hard part.
懂了吗 因为你继续活着
Okay? 'Cause you keep living
心里想着他们已经死了
knowing that they're gone
而你还在这里
and you're still here.
你最应该害怕的是继续活着
What you should be scared of is living
同时心里愧疚着自己没能尽力保护好他们
knowing that you didn't do everything you could to keep them here.
难受得坚持不下去了吗
Too upset to keep going?
噪音吓着你了吗
Are the noises scaring you
我能继续讲课了吗
or can I get back to my lesson?
我们再来一遍
Let's try this again.
你在干什么
The hell are you doing?
我要带你回家
I'm taking you home.
我不认识你
I don't know you.
那你为什么给我水喝
Why did you give me water?
我有水 你需要水
I had it, you needed it.
这不代表我们是朋友
That doesn't make us friends.
我们不是朋友 我是因为玛姬才这么做的
We're not friends. I'm doing this for Maggie.
你的妻子吗
Your wife?
她不会抛下你
She wouldn't leave you behind.
她肯定也不希望我抛下你
She wouldn't want me to leave you behind.
所以我们走吧
So we're going.
我和你妻子也不是朋友
I'm not friends with your wife either.
我不想跟你商量
I'm not having this conversation.
我不会把你丢在这里
I'm not leaving you out here.
我们现在就走
We're going now.
不
No.
把枪给我 伊妮德
Give me the gun, Enid.
转身走开
Turn around and walk away.
你不会开枪的
You're not gonna pull the trigger.
如果你逼我的话 我会的
I will if you make me.
放手
Let go.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
你拿枪指着我还叫我混♥蛋♥
You point a gun at me and I'm the asshole?
我们走
Let's go.
走后门去小巷
Out the back down the alley.
我们走大路 需要开阔的视野
We're taking the road. We need visibility.
为什么
Why?
因为半数尸群离开了
Because half the herd broke off
它们正在往家走
and they're headed towards home.
我猜你没碰上吧
I guess you missed that.
带路吧
Lead the way.
你看上去需要一些帮助
You look like you could use some help.
我觉得我们可以给这玩意儿造一个支架
You know, I think we could build up a brace on this thing.
怎么了
What?
你觉得你妻子不希望我杀了它吗
Think your wife wouldn't have wanted me to kill it?
我们可以利用它们引开行尸
We can use them to distract them.
灌木丛中有一个氦气罐
There's a helium tank in those shrubs.
还有更多气球和绳子
More balloons, more string.
只要支撑好 墙就没事
It don't mean anything as long as we keep this up.
我们刚见到你时
You know, you scared the
你把大家都吓了一跳
hell out of people when we first saw you.
我知道
I know.
你把我吓了一跳
You scared the hell out of me.
大胡子
With that beard.
你环顾四周的方式
The way you looked around
好像你看到了什么...
like you were seeing things we weren't...
我们没看到的事
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表