如果那帮混♥蛋♥来了 就在门口干掉他们
And if the pricks are here, we pick 'em off at the door.
老莫 我们得把这条过道清空
Molls, we need this hall clear.
别着急 甜心
Just a sec, sugar.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
必须没事
I have to be.
他们散开了 但我觉得我们能溜出去
They've spread out, but I think we can make it past them.
-我们必须试一下 -我们不能留活口
- We have to try. - We can't leave them alive.
不 我们应该直接走
No, we should just go.
卡萝尔 我们得做个了结 必须这样
Carol, we have to finish this. We have to.
他已经死了
He was already dead.
-他要尸变了 -我们走吧
- He's turning. - We should go.
我们需要枪
We need a gun.
给我
Give me that.
吃屎去死吧 唐尼
Eat shit and die, Donnie!
你在哪呢 美女
Where are ya, Magnolia?
我要割开你那漂亮的...
I wanna bloody up that nice--
走吧
Let's go.
他们用行尸来防止我们逃跑
They're using them to keep us in,
阻拦其他人进来
keep the others out.
走吧
Come on.
我们得找到他们
We have to find 'em.
走吧
Just run.
打死她
Shoot her.
来吧 开枪
Go on, do it.
你杀了唐尼 你杀了莫莉
You've killed Donnie, you've killed Molly.
你的人毁了我的家
Your people have destroyed my home.
-离开这 -卡萝尔
- Get outta here. - Carol.
你根本不知道
You have no idea.
我做过什么
The things I've done,
我放弃了什么
what I've given up,
我不得不做了什么
what I had to do.
-走吧 -卡萝尔 打死她
- Just run. - Carol, shoot her.
开枪吧 我已经一无所有了
Go ahead. I've already lost everything.
宝拉
Paula?
宝拉
Paula?
莫莉
Molly?
你这个撒谎的贱♥人♥
You lying bitch!
我来吧
I'll do it.
厉害啊
You're good.
胆小鬼
Nervous little bird.
你曾经是那样的
You were her.
但你现在已经不是了 对吗
But not now, right?
我也是
Me, too.
我说过让你走
I told you to run.
既然你本事这么大
If you could do all this,
那你到底怕的是什么 卡萝尔
what were you so afraid of, Carol?
我怕这个
I was afraid of this.
宝拉 我们接近了
Paula, we're approaching the perimeter.
能进去吗
Are we a go?
收到了吗
Do you copy?
我们在屠宰间见
Meet us on the kill floor.
我觉得我可能杀了18个人
I think I might have killed 18 people.
20个人
20.
我也应该在树林里杀了唐尼
I should've killed Donnie, too, in the woods.
完全能打中 我故意打偏的
I had a clear shot. I didn't miss.
如果我杀了他 这一切就不会发生了
None of this would've happened if I had just killed him.
-别想了 -我停不下来
- Don't think about it. - I can't stop.
快结束了
We're almost done.
当心 地板很滑
Careful. The floor's slick.
你确定是这里吗
You sure this is it?
她说是屠宰间
She said kill floor.
这门锁住了
Hey, this one's locked.
怎么回事
What the hell?! Agh!
玛姬
Maggie.
你还好吗
You okay?
我们发现了你们的踪迹
We got your trail.
-你点火了吗 -是的
- You start a fire? - Yeah.
你还好吗
Hey, you good?
不好
No.
过来
Come here.
他们死了 抓我们的人都死了
They're dead. They're all dead, the ones that took us.
他们都死了
They're all dead.
你还好吗
Hey, are you okay?
我只是
I just...
我做不下去了
I can't anymore.
没事了
It's okay.
你的朋友们都死了
Your friends are dead.
没人来救你了
No one's coming for ya.
所以你最好开口吧
So you might as well talk.
烧死他吧
Let him burn.
我问你最后一次
I'm gonna ask you one last time...
摩托是哪来的
how'd you get the bike?
-是我们找到的 -放屁
- We found it. - Like hell you did.
是我们找到的
We found it.
尼根昨晚在那栋楼里吗
Was Negan in that building last night
还是说他在这里
or was he here?
都对
Both.
我就是尼根 蠢货
I'm Negan, shithead.
我们可以谈很多有趣的事
There's a whole world of fun that we can talk about,
那我们就谈谈吧
so let's have a chat.
很抱歉变成这样
I'm sorry it had to come to this.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表