摩根
Morgan?
为什么
Wh-- why?
下次你就有选择了
It'll give you some choices next time.
更多影视更新
请登陆www.ZiMuZu.tv
我都没发现
Didn't even notice.
你拿回了摩托
Got your bike back.
是啊
Yeah.
你还有烟吗
You got another one of those?
谢谢
Thanks.
你在烧毁的森林里
Those people you met,
遇到的那些人抢走了你的摩托
the ones in the burnt forest, they took it from you?
是的
Yeah.
你救了他们 对吧
You saved them, right?
抱歉
Sorry.
你就是这种人
It's who you are.
我们依然受制于此
We're still stuck with that.
我们没有
No, we ain't.
我该杀了他们的
I should've killed them.
带走你和玛姬的那伙人
The ones that took you and Maggie...
他们对你们做了什么
what'd they do to you?
对我们吗
To us?
他们什么也没做
They didn't do anything.
所以如果你还没有计划
So, if you didn't already have plans,
我打算在牛肉干里加酸奶和蘑菇
I was thinking of making my beef jerky stroganoff.
挺好的 谢谢
I'm good, thanks.
虽然不是上等牛排
It's not exactly a nice porterhouse,
但我保证比听起来好吃
but I promise it's better than it sounds.
肯定是
I'm sure it is.
怎么了
What?
我们算什么
What are we doing?
告诉我吧 哪样我都接受
Just tell me. It's good either way.
真的
It really is.
好吧
Okay.
-我们算"好吧" -我们一起吃晚餐
- Okay is what we're doing? - We'll do dinner.
好吗
Okay?
好
All right.
回头见
See you then.
好
Okay.
我没听见你们说话
I didn't hear you guys.
很好
Good.
今天的课在死巷里上
Today's lesson will be in the Cul-de-sac.
实际上 我们能做点别的事吗
Actually, can we do something else?
我离开特区后 就一直开车
After I got out of DC, I just drove.
我记得在我意识到
I remember seeing it right
自己不知道该去哪时看到过它
when I realized I had no idea where I was going.
爱迪生药品和精品店
Edison's Apothecary and Boutique.
那是沿公路商业区的一家小礼品店
It's just this little gift shop in a strip mall,
但如果那真是药店
but if it's really an apothecary,
那就有药
they had drugs.
你怎么知道药还在那里
How do you know they still got 'em?
那里不算远 我只是想去看看
It isn't that far. I just wanna check.
你和罗西塔没有外出搜索补给或者轮班
And you and Rosita aren't out scavenging or pulling shifts.
我们会去
We'll go.
我想去看看
I wanted to check.
我只是想帮忙
I just wanted to help.
你在外面待过多长时间
How much time you spend out there?
-没待过 -想都别想
- None. - Forget it.
我能辨别药物 如今我也会用砍刀了
I can ID the meds. I know how to use a machete now.
我近距离遭遇过行尸
I've seen roamers up close.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
-你同意吗 -不
- You good with this? - No.
我会独自去的 假如有必要的话
I'll go alone, if I have to.
你会独自死在外面的
You'll die alone.
我就是在请求你确保我不会死
I'm asking you to make sure I don't.
我才不要一个人照顾她呢
I'm not babysitting her by myself.
这个...
It-- the...
什么
What?
没事
Forget it.
到底怎么了
No, what?
我觉得你也许离合松得太快了
I think maybe you're disengaging it too soon.
我15岁就开始开手动挡了
I've been driving stick since I was 15,
经常开像这样的破卡车
usually beat-up trucks like this.
就是在之前...我离开家之前
I mean, before-- you know, before I left home.
我兄弟教我的 所以我知道
My brother taught me, so I just know.
达里尔
Daryl.
看到了
Yep.
待在这里
Stay here.
我来
I got it.
是突然倒下的
This happened fast.
树腐烂了 不是人为的
Tree rotted out. It wasn't people.
来吧 安全了
Come on, it's clear.
你找到什么了
What'd you find?
几瓶酒 有人要喝吗
Bottles of booze. Any takers?
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
那等下喝
For later.
我才不会把它们上交食品室呢
I'm not bringing these to the pantry.
我不喝了
I'm good.
我父母嗜酒
They were kind of my parents' thing.
所以我不喜欢喝
Which is why they aren't mine.
车子没办法从这树上开过去
That truck ain't gonna make it past this tree.
-走吧 我们步行 -等等
- Come on, let's walk. - Hold up.
沿着铁路走不用绕弯路
Looks like a straight shot if we follow the tracks.
不行
No.
不走铁路 我们走公路
No tracks. We'll take the road.
那边远了两倍
That's twice as far.
你想走哪边走哪边
Go whichever way you like.
反正我是不会走铁路的
I ain't taking no tracks.
我们应该统一行动
We should stick together.
我看你把你那披肩长发绑起来了
I see you've tied back your Tennessee waterfall there.
我不会撒谎否认我喜欢它
I won't lie. I liked it.
我也许会很想念它的
I may very well miss it.
那种微风吹过 长发飘飘的感觉
The feeling of the billowy curtain catching the breeze
在某些时候可是极乐享受
some days was straight-up bliss.
但事实是 发型不能让男人成为男人
But brass tacks-- the hair doesn't make the man,
硬汉才能让男人成为男人
the man makes the man.
放哨 武器训练 改变发型
Guard duty, weapons training, changing up the hairstyle,
对着女士们显摆 自信吹牛皮
swigging some swagger with the ladies, spitting game--
如果连自信都没有 你就是个弱菜
If you don't spit game, you are game.
你似乎有所改变啊
Man seems to be changing.
至少是在很努力地改变自己
At least trying like hell to.
让我很好奇这是为了什么
Makes me curious what that's about.
很简单 真的
It's simple, really.
在任何角色扮演游戏中
As with any RPG,
无论是桌游 电游 还是其他
tabletop, electronic, or otherwise,
生存的关键就是
the key to survival is allowing oneself
让自己适应相应的环境
to be shaped by the assigned environment.
这样就会获得很多能力
In doing so, a broad range of capabilities are acquired,
让玩家可以扭转局势并且使用所谓的能力
allowing one to flip the script and use said capabilities
反过来去塑造环境以维持最长久的生存
to shape said environment for maximum longevity.
我是说我已经处在第二阶段了
I'm saying I'm in the process of said stage two.
我变了 适应了 我是一个生存者
I've changed, adapted. I'm a survivor.
继续骗自己吧
Keep telling yourself that.
我变了 适应了 我是一个生存者
I've changed, adapted. I've become a survivor.
总算到了
About time.
我不是故意选他而不选你的
I didn't mean to pick him over you back there.
只是...
It's just...
你握法不对 要这样
You're holding it wrong. Like this.
谢了
Thanks.
谁教你的
Who taught you?
谁教你战斗的
You know, how to fight?
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表