创造平静
To create peace.
你屋里为什么会有一个牢笼
Why do you have a cell in your cabin?
我和妻子一起建造了这个地方
Built this place with my wife
就在我女儿出生之前
a while before our daughter was born.
那时候还没有牢笼
It didn't have a cell back then.
只是客厅的一部分
That was just the other side of the living room.
我评估过超过800个男人和25个女人
In my job I interviewed over 800 men and 25 women
都做过可怕的事
convicted of awful things.
源自人性最黑暗处的罪行
Stuff from the darkest part of the human soul.
我当时在评估一个
I was evaluating a man
名为克赖顿·达拉斯·威尔顿的男人
by the name of Crighton Dallas Wilton.
这名字 听起来仿佛他拥有一家石油公♥司♥
Name like that, sounded like he should own an oil company
戴一顶大帽子 克赖顿·达拉斯·威尔顿
and wear a big hat-- Crighton Dallas Wilton.
尽管犯了可怕的恶行 他还是有了假释的机会
Despite doing some truly unspeakable acts, he was up for parole.
他是我见过的最讨喜的人之一
And he was one of the most damn likable people I had ever met.
他会说好话 参加了心理治疗
He said all the right things, he went to therapy.
他给监狱委员会写信申请
He wrote letters to the prison board to start a program
一个种花的项目 把花摆在等候室里
to grow flowers for the waiting rooms
公立医院里 疗养院里
in state hospitals, rest homes.
但我一眼看穿了他
And I saw right through him.
看穿了他是一个真正的变♥态♥
Saw that he was a true psychopath,
他知道怎么操纵别人 他深谙此道
that he knew how to play people, exactly how to play people.
我当时在食堂旁边和他谈话
I was interviewing him next to the cafeteria.
那地方充满工业化披萨味儿
The place smelled of industrial pizza.
他们在给地板打蜡
They were polishing the floor.
我有一半时间得喊着问问题
I had to shout my questions half the time.
有那么一瞬间
And there was this moment.
不记得具体对话了
Can't even remember the exchange.
那一瞬间我发现
But right then I knew
克莱顿明白我看穿他的真实面目了
that Crighton knew that I knew exactly what he was.
之前他所说所做的一切
Everything he had said, done to hide away
向别人隐瞒自己的努力
what he was from everyone, from himself,
全都白费了 然后...
just slipped away, and...
那个蹲过十年牢的模范囚犯站起来
and that model prisoner of 10 years stood up,
面带微笑
smiled,
冲着我的脸狠狠地来了一拳
and just cracked me across the face.
他的拳头就像石块一样
His fist felt like a rock.
然后他压在我身上 隔壁的地板打蜡器
Then he was on top of me and the floor polisher next door
掩盖住了所有声音
was thudding out every sound.
我...
And I--
我看到了他的脸
and I saw his face,
他的眼睛
his-- his eyes,
他的恶念
his evil.
他撕下了面具
Mask had slipped.
他会当场把我打死
And he was gonna kill me right then and there
因为他知道我会确保他不再出狱
because he knew I would make sure he would never get out again.
握臂反击
Arm bar counter
这是僵持不下时使用的招式
for being choked from a pinned position.
合气道
Aikido.
我不是学来防身的
I wasn't taking it for self-defense,
但这的确救了我的命
but it saved my life.
我还确保了他再也不会出狱
And I got to make sure he never got out again.
总得试试
Well, got to try.
他越狱了
He got out.
找对了人 帮了他一把
Talked to the right people who got him the right things
他就越狱了 但他不是为了逃跑
and he broke out, but it wasn't to escape.
克莱顿·达拉斯·威尔顿去了我家
Crighton Dallas Wilton went to my home
杀了我的妻子 女儿和儿子
and killed my wife, my daughter, and my son.
他浑身沾着他们的血
He walked down the street to the police station
径直走进了街角的警局
around the corner covered in their blood.
他自首了
He surrendered.
他说他越狱唯一的理由
Said the only reason he broke out
就是毁掉我的生活
was to destroy my life.
过了一年
A year passed...
他还在种地
and he was still working those plots.
他们就让他种地
They just let him work those plots
在85号♥公路边
by the roads out by 85,
种菊花 勿忘我
grow chrysanthemums, forget-me-nots.
我建造了那个牢笼 一心想
I built that cell with the full intention
把克莱顿·达拉斯·威尔顿带到这里
of bringing Crighton Dallas Wilton here,
把他关在栅栏后面 让他活活饿死
putting him behind those bars and watching him starve to death.
你成功了吗
And did you?
我开始相信
I have come to believe
所有生命都是宝贵的
that all life is precious.
即使是那种人吗
Even for a man like that?
他对你 对你的家人
Who did that to you?
做出了那种事
To your family?
我开始相信
I have come to believe
所有生命都是宝贵的
that all life is precious.
所以我们才能在这吃燕麦汉堡
That's why we're having oatmeal burgers.
你很擅长嘛
You're good at it.
我是说扭转想法
Redirecting.
我们需要更多的器材
We need more gear.
防水布 撬棍
Tarp, crowbar.
我想我们可以去一些沿海岛屿
I'm thinking we could try for the islands off the coast.
人们也许去那里避难了
I think people could have gone there.
至少 我们能看看海滩
Hell, at the very least, we could see the beach.
怎么了
What is it?
我知道在哪能找到那些东西
I know where we can find all that.
你失去了谁
Who did you lose?
我的妻子和儿子
My wife and son.
你失去的人
Who you lost.
他们的名字
Their names.
珍妮和德韦恩
Jenny and Duane.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
永远不要感到抱歉
Don't ever be sorry.
现在训练
Forms, right now.
不要在这
Not here.
就现在
Right now.
你还会抱上孩子的
You're gonna hold a baby again.
交给你了
It's all yours.
该死 让开
Damn it, move!
我说了不要在这
I said not here.
你不该那样做
That wasn't for you to do.
你怎么能那样 你不该那样做
How could you do that? That wasn't for you to do!
你不能...
You can't just--
你不能干涉的
you can't just step in!
告诉我怎么样了
Tell me how it is.
告诉我怎么样了 告诉我
Tell me how it is! Tell me!
我们回家吧
Let's go home.
我哪都不去
I'm not going anywhere.
你给我回去
You're coming back.
你已经摆脱这里了
You are done with this.
你走出去了
You made it out.
你走出去了
You made it out.
杀了我
Kill me.
杀了我
Kill me!
我说了不要在这
I said not here.
这才是问题所在 摩根
Well, that's the thing, Morgan.
这不是那里
Here's not here.
谢谢你
Thank you.
她跑出去了
Oh, she got out.
她也发现了门是开着的
She figured out the door was open, too.
我没发现
I didn't figure it out.
是你告诉我的
You had to tell me.
很高兴你回来了
Glad you're back.
给
Here.
行了 快坐下歇会 不然要摔倒了
Come on, you sit down before you fall down.
如我所说 他们
Well, like I said, they...
让他在85号♥公路边上种地
let him work the plots beside 85.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表