That just terrify me.
为什么
How?
你觉得我为什么做得到
How do you think I do those things?
你是位母亲
You're a mom.
以前是
I was.
现在也是
You are.
我...
It-- it--
我不是说饼干和微笑
It's not the cookies or the smiles.
而是
It's--
棘手的事
It's the hard stuff.
可怕的事
The scary stuff.
所以你才做得到
It's how you can do it.
这是力量
It's strength.
在大多数人的心中 你是位母亲
You're a mom to most of the people here.
在你心中也是吗
To you, too?
不
No.
你在我心中很特别
You're something else to me.
还没到明天呢
Well, it's not tomorrow yet.
就开始收拾了吗
Packing your stilettos?
我们只离开一个晚上
We'll only be gone a night.
我去了
I'm going.
我也去 但是明天才去
I am, too, but tomorrow.
我走了
I'm leaving.
为什么
Why?
就这样发生了
It happens.
你当真要走
Are you serious?
这是我所希望的
This is how I want it.
-为什么 -为什么红果莓是棕色的呢
- Why? - Why are dingleberries brown?
哪有那么多狗屁理由
It's just the way shit is.
不 不 我们经历了这么多
No, no. After everything we've been through,
你不许一走了之 除非告诉我理由
you are not walking out that door unless you can tell me why.
告诉我
Tell me!
告诉我理由
Tell me why!
第一次见到你的时候
When I first met you,
我以为你是地球上最后一个女人
I thought you were the last woman on Earth.
但你不是
You're not.
你尝过这个吗 很有嚼头
You try one of these? They're chewy.
有点...
They, uh...
劲道
got some fight in them.
描述一下
Describe it.
长方形的建筑 顶部有个大接收器
Rectangular building, big satellites on it.
有窗户吗
Any windows?
我不记得了
I don't remember any.
我想他们只给那地方留了一个入口
I think they made it so there's only one way in.
门口有守卫吗
Guards outside?
有 至少两个
Yeah, two of them, at least.
你不知道他们有多少人
And you don't know how many people they have?
不知道
No.
不知道 我看到过一个储存食物的地方
I mean, no. I saw a place where they stored food.
里面不大 所以
It wasn't that big, so...
-你进去过吗 -是的
- You've been inside? - Yeah.
他们让我们搬过一次补给品
They had us load in supplies one time.
你记得什么
What do you remember?
你担心吗
Are you worried?
不
No.
不担心 只是...
No, it's just...
我爱你 走之前我想说出来...
I love you, and I just wanted to say it before...
你不用回应我
you don't have to say it back.
-那个... -等你回来我再回应你
- It's... - I'll say it when you come back.
希斯和我还得再出去两周
Heath and I are still going on that two-weeker.
我们就从那里出发
We're gonna leave from there.
你想一起走吗
Do you want to come?
我可以改计划 不用从基地走
I mean, I can change it so we don't leave from the compound.
我们可以回来 从这里走
We could come back and we could leave from here.
-我们要拿些药品 所以... -我不能去
- You know, we're gonna get meds, so... - I can't.
-我得留在这 -好
- No, I didn't-- I'm-- I just-- I need to be here. - Yeah.
现在我是唯一的医生
I'm the only doctor now.
所以我不能去
So I can't.
好的
Yeah.
但我很想去
But I want to.
等你回来我会回应你的
I'll tell you when you come back.
好的
Yeah.
你没看到其他房♥间吗
And you didn't see any other rooms?
没有 地方很大
No, it's a big place.
这是我看到的那条走廊
This is the hallway I saw.
还有更多
There is more.
每次他们都让你们把东西搬到这里
And every time, they had you bring things into here?
天啊
Jesus.
我们带过一些长矛给他们
We brought a couple spears for them.
两个救世军沿着这条走廊把东西带进去
Two of the Saviors took them down this hallway.
他们一定是做了什么
Now, they must've done something with them
因为他们没把东西带回来
because they didn't come back with them.
也许是个武器柜 军械库
Maybe a weapons locker, an armory.
好的
Okay.
我们进去 守住军械库
We get in there, secure the armory,
就能终结战斗
that's how we end it.
当时卡萝尔在这里也是这么做的
That's how Carol ended it here.
但他们是否有军械库
But we don't know if they have an armory
甚至在哪我们都不知道
or where it even is.
我们有很多可靠的推测
Well, we've got a lot of good guesses.
靠更少的情报我们都成功过
We've done more with less.
我们晚上趁他们睡觉时潜入
We go in at night while they're sleeping.
守卫不会睡觉的
The guards won't be sleeping.
正如我说 我认为只有一条路进去
Like I said, I think there's only one way in
没办法在不吵醒其他人的情况下
and there's no way to bust through that door
直接从那扇门突入
without waking up the rest of them.
不用吵醒他们
We don't need to.
他们会开门让我们进去的
They're going to open it for us, let us walk right in.
他们要格雷戈里的人头 对吧
They want Gregory's head, right?
我们就给他们
We're gonna give it to them.
亚伦 罗西塔
Aaron, Rosita.
你们从这开始
You start here.
我们每四分之一英里就分头行动
We'll peel off every quarter mile,
几小时后来这会合
meet back here in a couple of hours.
看看有什么收获
See what we got.
现在没法回头了
There's no turning back now.
我可以走
I could walk.
也许能跑一小段 也许能跑很久
Maybe run a little, maybe a lot.
我哪都不去
I'm not going anywhere.
我想学习 你教我是有原因的
I wanted to learn and you taught me for a reason.
你为什么还穿成这样
Why are you still wearing that?
我觉得 我还是我自己
It's still who I was. I think.
而且他们很难在黑暗中看到我
And it'll be harder for them to see me in the dark.
我差点就在会上跟大家说了
I almost told everyone at the meeting.
我们不能告诉他们
We're not telling them.
摩根在教堂里站出来
Morgan stood up in that church
试图说服我们不要这样做
and tried to talk us out of this.
那又怎样
What's wrong with that?
也许他不知道他在说什么
Maybe that he didn't know what the hell he's talking about?
我们没把他藏匿
That he should take the win
那个精神病的事抖出来 他就应该知足
that we didn't kick his ass out for hiding that psychopath.
如果我们跟所有人说
If we told everyone,
他们也会知道丹妮斯的事 你知道的
they'd find out about Denise, you know that.
那个婊♥子♥养♥的♥想站在那
That hijo de puta tried to stand there
表现得好像我们不知道我们...
and act like we didn't know what we were--
他不想杀人
He doesn't want to kill.
我们也不想杀人 也不喜欢
We don't want to kill. We don't like it.
但就这样发生了
It happens.
我不会跟人说的
I'm not telling anyone.
觉得如何
What do you think?
也许可以
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表