你知道我跟迪安娜告密了
You heard what I told Deanna about your group.
你想干什么
What do you want?
那怪我
It was about me,
与你 和你们团队无关
not you or your group.
我如今醒悟了
I know that now.
我想帮忙
I want to help.
在教堂的时候 我不让你教我
You tried to teach me back at my church.
但现在我想学了
But I'm ready to learn now.
你应该把这个想法告诉大家
I think you need to tell everybody.
对 你说得没错
Yeah, I think you're right.
三点左右过来吧
Come by around 3:00.
我们先从砍刀学起
We'll start with the machete.
理查兹 发生了什么事
Richards. What's going on in there?
不
Oh, no.
不
No.
快走
Come on!
我从楼上看到了
I saw from upstairs.
他们正从四周突袭进来
They're coming in from all over.
你必须留在这保护朱迪思
You have to stay here and keep Judith safe.
-求你别走 -我必须去找罗恩
- Please don't go. - I have to go find Ron.
求你了 别走
Please. Please don't go.
-我马上就回来 好吗 -妈 不
- I'm gonna be right back, okay? - Mom, no.
你藏到衣橱里
You go put yourself in the closet
锁好门栓 就像我教你的那样
and you close the latch just like I showed you.
你好
Hi.
你怎么不敲门
Why didn't you just knock?
我有钥匙 不想让那些人拿到
I have these. Didn't want them to have them.
我想跟你道别
And I wanted to say good-bye.
看好后门 看到他们过来就告诉我
Okay, watch the back door. Tell me if you see them coming.
-我要走了 -你不能走
- I'm not staying. - You're not going anywhere.
坐下 帮我一起保护朱迪思
Sit down. You're helping me protect Judith.
他们不能踏进这房♥子
They're not getting inside this house.
我们不许
We're not gonna let them.
看到他们了吗
Did you see them?
他们只不过是人
They're just people.
这地方太大了 保护不了的
This place is too big to protect.
盲点太多了
There are too many blind spots.
所以我们才能...
That's how we were able to...
墙没拦住他们 但是他们会死的
They got in the walls, but they're gonna die.
都会死
All of them.
别跟我道别
Don't tell me good-bye.
好吧
Okay.
我不会的
I won't.
不 请别这样
No, please. Please don't.
不 求你了 求你了
No, please. Please...
走开
Go away!
天啊
Oh, God.
该死
Shit.
快啊 快啊
Come on. Come on.
霍莉
Holly!
准备手术台
We need the operating table prepped.
她失血很多 快 快 快
She's lost a lot of blood. Come on, come on, come on.
闯进来多少人
How many people are out there?
我不知道 很多
I don't know, there's a lot.
罗西塔 你知道怎么静脉注射吗
Rosita, you know how to stick an IV?
我来 给我纱带
I'm on it. Here, hand me tape.
好
Got it.
怎么响汽笛了 到底怎么回事
What about the air horn? What's happening?
我不知道 我得去帮忙
I don't know. I need to help.
-我必须试试 -我知道
- I need to try. - I know.
丹妮斯 我也必须过去了
Denise, I'm gonna have to go, too.
我也是
So do I.
你挥舞锤子都会头晕
You got dizzy swinging a hammer.
必须有人看守住这个地方
Somebody's got to guard this place.
-你能行的 -我不行
- You can handle it. - I can't!
我认为此时此刻
I also believe my services
我待在这里最有用
would be best rendered right very here.
-什么 -我认为此时此刻...
- What? - I also believe my services--
闭嘴 你在这很安全 走
Shut up! You're safe here. Come on.
怎么回事
What happened?
有一伙人 闯进了墙内
Someone, a group, they got inside the walls.
他们在大肆屠♥杀♥
They're killing people.
我们得进去
We need to get in there.
你来吗
You coming?
躲起来
Hide.
想快点死
Quick...
还是慢点死
or slow?
请你
Leave.
离开
Please.
那就是慢点死
Gonna be slow.
我能阻止他的
I could have stopped him.
-其他人回来了吗 -没有
- The others back? - No.
-他们正在行动 -他们现在就动手了吗
- It's happening out there. - They're doing it now?
不得不动手
We had to.
这些人没有枪
These people don't have guns.
我能阻止他的
I could have stopped him.
他们要是有枪 就会用
If they had guns, they'd be using them.
你听到我的话了吗
Did you hear me?
我们得抢先到达军械库
We have to get to the armory before they do.
要是我们快点 说不定能成功
If we keep moving, this might work.
你没必要杀人
You don't have to kill people.
当然有必要了
Of course we do.
卡萝尔
Carol!
你不喜欢这样
You don't like it.
我得赶到军械库 我需要你的帮助
I'm gonna get to the armory and I need your help.
妈
Mom!
天啊 斯宾塞
Oh, God. Spencer.
感谢上帝
Thank God.
感谢上帝
Thank God.
我们得进去
We need to get inside.
我不能进去 我没有枪
I can't go in there. I don't have a gun.
我不知道怎么战斗
I don't know how to fight.
要是我进去
If I go inside,
只会变成你们的累赘
I'll just be another person who's got to be saved.
现在我能为里面的人做的最好的事
The best thing that I can do for everyone in there
就是待在外面
is to stay out here.
-保护好她 -好的
- Keep her safe. - I will.
她怎么了
What's happening with her?
她在内出血
She's bleeding internally.
也许切到了股动脉
Probably severed her femoral artery.
她快死了
She's dying.
好吧 切到了动脉 能治好吗
Okay, so the artery's severed. Can it be fixed?
外科医生也许可以
Maybe by a surgeon.
你本来要成为外科医生的
You were gonna be a surgeon.
但我不是
But I'm not.
她保护着这个地方
She was protecting this place.
她守护着我们
She was guarding us.
这就是我们在这里的原因 照顾彼此
That's why we're here, for each other.
你害怕了吗
You're afraid?
我不在乎 救救她
I don't care. Help her.
试一下
Try!
救她
Help her!
你不想当一个懦夫的
You don't want to be a coward.
我懂的
I know.
我需要一根束腹带
I need an abdominal binder.
我们要把刀拔♥出♥来♥
We're gonna pull the knife.
好的
Okay. Okay.
妈的
Shit!
求你了
Please, man.
求你别杀我 求你了
Please don't kill me, man. Please.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表