小镇被攻陷了
The town was overrun.
他和尼古拉斯先走了
He split off with Nicholas.
他认为...
He had this idea that...
如果他放火 就能阻止行尸过来
if he lit a fire, it would stop the walkers from coming here.
我说过换我去
I tried to go instead.
我想去的
I wanted to.
火一直没有点起来
The fire never got lit.
我们不得不走了
We had to keep going.
我真抱歉
I'm sorry.
他说如果他被困住了
He said if he got stuck,
他会想办法给我们发信♥号♥♥
he would find a way to send us a signal.
信♥号♥♥
A signal?
开门
Open the gate!
开门
Open the gate!
快开门
Open the gate now!
你们能听见
You can hear it.
有些人看见了
Some of you saw it.
有一半的行尸回来了
They got back here, half of them.
足够把我们死死围住
Still enough to surround us 20 deep.
我知道你们很害怕
Look, I know you're scared.
你们没见过这种事
You haven't seen anything like this.
你们没经历过这种事
You haven't been through anything like this.
但我们目前是安全的
But we're safe for now.
卡车撞上的板子好像没有受损
The panel the truck hit seems intact.
我们加固了它 以防万一
We reinforced it just in case.
不管怎么样 墙都能支撑住
Either way, the wall's gonna hold together.
你们能吗
Can you?
其余的人会回来的
The others, they're gonna be back.
他们会回来的
They're gonna be back.
达里尔 亚伯拉罕 萨沙 他们有车
Daryl, Abraham, Sasha, they have vehicles.
他们会引走行尸 就跟另一半一样
They're gonna lead 'em away, just like the others.
格伦和尼古拉斯
And Glenn and Nicholas are
之后会从前门回来
gonna walk back through the front gate after.
他们知道自己在做什么
They know what they're doing,
我们也知道我们该做什么
and we know what we need to do.
我们尽量不要出声
We keep noise to a minimum.
晚上拉上百叶窗
Pull our blinds at night.
最好别开灯
Even better, keep the lights out.
我们尽量让这地方
We'll try to make this place
像墓地一样安静 看看行尸会不会离开
as quiet as a graveyard, see if they move on.
这地方就是个墓地
This place is a graveyard.
采石场的缺口开了
The quarry broke open
那些行尸在往这边走
and those walkers were heading this way.
所有的行尸
All of them.
瑞克安排的计划
The plan that Rick put into place
阻止了那一切的发生
stopped that from happening.
他引开了一半行尸
He got half of them away.
我之前跟达里尔一起出去招人
I was out there recruiting with Daryl.
我想进入罐头厂找点补给
I wanted to try to get into a cannery and scavenge,
而达里尔想继续找人
and Daryl wanted to keep looking for people.
我们做了我想做的事
We did what I wanted...
最后落入了那些人的陷阱之中
and we wound up in a trap set by those people.
我丢了背包
And I lost my pack.
他们一定是跟踪了我们
They must've followed our tracks.
攻击我们的那些人
Those people who attacked us...
是因为我 他们才找到了过来的路
they found their way back here because of me.
其他事我们以后再谈
There'll be more to talk about.
迪安娜
Deanna?
迪安娜
Deanna?
别
Don't.
我们不在墙内埋葬杀人凶手
We don't bury killers inside the walls.
我们又不能出去
We aren't going out there.
那该怎么办
So what do we do?
我们等着
We wait.
这点材料都不够我做两餐
I can't even make two meals out of this.
多掺点水就能把汤和酱料煮成一大锅
The soups and sauces can be stretched out with some extra water.
假如我们明天就死了
What difference does that make
这样做又有什么用呢
if we'll be dead tomorrow?
-现在得定量配给 -我做不到
- We have to ration now-- - I can't.
我没办法在剩下的时间里看着家人挨饿
I can't spend whatever time I have left watching my family starve.
-等等 -抱歉
- Wait. - I'm sorry.
抱歉 奥利维亚
Sorry, Olivia.
我觉得没有意义
I just don't see the point.
住手
Stop.
马上 住手
Right now, stop it.
这些东西是要供给所有人的
This stuff is for everyone.
要想活命我们必须从长计议
We need to make it last if we're gonna survive.
你为何不去确认一下大门关好了 斯宾塞
Why don't you go make sure the gate's closed, Spencer?
没错 那怪我
Yeah. That was me.
是我♥干♥的
I did that.
但墙外的那辆卡车
But that truck outside the walls,
要不是我 它就冲进来了
it'd be inside if it wasn't for me.
那也是我♥干♥的
I did that, too.
要不是我
If I didn't,
也许我们现在就没办法在这谈话了
maybe we wouldn't be talking right now.
而你当时在哪呢 布鲁斯
Where were you, Bruce?
这么做会让我们踏上无所忌惮之路
Doing this will start us down a road where nothing matters.
不在乎任何人
Where no one else matters.
然后当我们毁了这个地方后
And then we'll all look back at this moment right now
我们都会回首这一刻
as when we destroyed this place.
斯特奇斯
阿德里安
尼古拉斯
格伦
你要出去吗
You're going out?
手电筒 钢筋 绳子
The flashlights, the rebar, the rope.
你在远处把它们放下墙
You lower them off the wall a good distance apart,
也许转一转它们
maybe spin them.
那样 行尸就会被吸引过去
That way, the walkers are drawn to each one
为你开一条路
and you open up a path.
现在你在做准备
Now you're gearing up.
就等着天黑了 是不是
Just waiting for dark, right?
你跳下去时扭到脚怎么办
What happens when you twist an ankle jumping down?
或者你被一个行尸缠住
Or you just get slowed down by one of them
然后得应对所有行尸
and then you have to deal with all of them?
我不能让你这么做
I can't let you do this.
你阻止不了我
You can't stop me.
我打算帮你
I'm going to help you.
我知道一条更安全的出路
And I know a safer way out.
训练
选举
训练
贸易 医学 知识 安保
-斯宾塞 -是我
- Spencer? - Yeah.
我...
I...
是我不好
My bad.
你喝醉了吗
Are you drunk?
快了
Getting there.
是从储藏室拿的吧
This came from the pantry.
你偷的吗
You-- you stole it?
别说得那么难听
I wouldn't call it that.
那你跟大家说的
So what you told everyone...
都是屁话不成
that was just bullshit?
不 如果他们都去抢储藏室
No. If they all went in and raided the pantry and
被大家知道 看到
everyone knew it, saw it,
那就完了
then that would be the end.
但如果只有一个人
But one person?
那么谁也不会知道
One person, and no one ever would know.
所以 为什么不是我呢
So, why not me?
我阻止了劫掠食物
I stopped that little run at the bank.
我应该得到些奖励
I deserve a reward.
一次最后的庆祝
One last celebration.
因为他们是对的 妈
Because they were right, Mom,
你知道的
and you know it.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表