hiding around corners.
结果真的是这样
Turns out you were.
本来这里节奏很慢
Things moved slow here.
然后你一来 一切都加快了步伐
And then things just started moving fast.
太快了
Too fast.
但不要放弃我们
But don't give up on us.
你在家里的时候跟谁住
Who did you stay with back home?
那不是我的家
It's not my home.
我住在奥利维亚那儿
I lived in Olivia's place.
但我靠我自己
But I was on my own.
行尸夺走了我的父母
Orphaned by walkers.
我也是
Me, too.
应该吧
Probably.
事情就是这样
It's just what happens.
我知道你很害怕
I get that you're scared.
我不怕
I'm not scared.
你是很怕
Yeah, you are.
你不想再失去什么了
You don't want to lose anything again,
所以你放弃了 说"事情就是这样"
so you give up and you say, "That's just what happens."
-我不需要说教 -我觉得你需要
- I don't need a lecture. - Yeah, I think you do.
你通过活下去来尊重死者
You honor the dead by going on.
即使当你害怕的时候
Even when you're scared.
你活着是因为他们牺牲了
You live because they don't get to.
因为害怕就举着枪
You think your parents wanted you
你觉得你父母会想让你那样吗
waving around a gun because you're afraid?
我们不必聊天
We don't have to talk.
我们不必聊天
We don't have to talk.
糟糕
Crap.
天啊
My God.
别走
Stop.
我说了别走
I said stop.
有什么意义
What's the point?
世界在自取灭亡
The world is trying to die.
我们不应该去插手
We're supposed to just let it.
不
No.
你错了
You're wrong.
我们应该阻止它
We're not supposed to let the world die.
而且我肯定也不会让你死
And I sure as hell am not gonna let you die.
我肯定你妻子会原谅你的
I'm sure your wife will forgive you.
我不再是为了她才这么做
It's not for her anymore.
墙还没有倒
Look, the walls are still up.
房♥子也还在
The houses are still up.
我们会找到其他人的
We'll find out the rest.
好吗
Okay?
怎么回事
What the hell?
斯宾塞
Spencer.
斯宾塞 回来
Hey, Spencer, get back here!
塔拉
Tara.
斯宾塞
Spencer.
斯宾塞 快给我回来
Spencer, get back here now.
斯宾塞 快爬
Spencer. Spencer, move!
快 继续爬
Go! Keep moving!
-快点 -尤金
- Hurry! - Eugene...
让玛姬和罗西塔从岗哨处开枪
have Maggie and Rosita fire their guns out from their posts.
-为什么 -照做就是
- Why? - Just do it!
-塔拉 我良心会不安的 -快去
- Tara, I cannot in good conscience-- - Just do it!
斯宾塞 上来
Spencer, come on!
抓紧
Grab on!
塔拉 你已经为这些人差点死过一次了
Tara! You almost died once for these people.
-什么 -你♥他♥妈♥的在干什么
- What? - What the hell were you doing?
丢了只鞋 该死
Lost a damn shoe. Crap.
你刚在干什么
What was that?
我在帮忙 想找辆车引开它们
I was trying to help. I wanted to get to a car, draw them away.
你之前这样爬过吗
You ever make a climb like that before?
你想帮忙的话 就不要让我们反过来救你
You want to help? Don't make us come running to save you.
有什么主意 你先给我说
You got an idea, you come to me.
你会听我的吗
Would you have listened to me?
现在没事了吗
Everything okay now?
解决了
It's handled.
没事了
Everything's fine.
我的小抄
Cheat sheets.
没错
Yeah.
估计没能给你多少信念
Probably doesn't give you a lot of faith.
我还有信念
I have faith.
必须有信念不是吗
Well, you have to, right?
不是必须 是我选择的
You don't have to. I choose to.
你也该这样
You should, too.
这次你会告诉我你来干什么吗
So are you gonna tell me why you're here this time?
社区的抗生素库存如何
How well is the community stocked with antibiotics?
够用
We're good.
我得包扎伤口
I need to dress a wound,
但我不知道有没有感染
but I don't know if it's infected.
没必要的话我不想浪费药物
I don't want to waste medicine if I don't have to.
烧热红脓痛
FWoPP'RS.
发烧 发热 脓 疼痛和发红
Fever, warmth, pus, pain, redness...
告诉我是什么
Tell me what it is.
水肿
Swelling.
让我看看你的手臂
Let's take a look at your arm.
我早上没来
I didn't come in this morning
因为我不想让你卷入到
because I didn't want to get you involved in something
你或许不愿卷入的事
that you may not want to be involved in.
那是个保密
In a secret.
不是我的伤口
It's not my wound.
我知道你早上才照看了朱迪斯
I know you just took care of Judith this morning,
但斯宾塞那事之后
but they want some help with the watch points
哨岗需要人手 你能不能...
after that thing with Spencer. Could you...?
好的 没问题
Oh, yeah, no problem.
除非你想让我替你的班
Unless you want me to take your shift.
不用 我喜欢在上面
No, I like being up there.
即使那么多行尸在外面吗
Even with all them outside?
你能看到一切 包括里面
You can see everything. Even inside.
我把这些先放好
Um, let me just lock these up.
你能稍等会儿吗
Can you give me a second?
-你要进来吗 -好的
- Do you want to come in? - Yeah.
卡萝尔
Carol?
卡萝尔
Carol.
怎么了 山姆
What, Sam?
山姆
Sam?
要是你接受不了怎么办
What happens if you can't live with it?
我告诉过你 那会打垮你
I told you, it eats you up.
你能下来吗 我听不清你说话
Can you come down here? I can barely hear you.
来的那些人
The people who came,
他们是怪物吗
were they the monsters?
我爸爸变成怪物了吗
Did my dad turn into one?
什么
What?
如果你杀了人
If you kill people,
你会变成怪物吗
do you turn into one of the monsters?
只有杀人才不会变成怪物
The only thing that keeps you from becoming a monster is killing.
-谢谢帮忙 -小事一桩
- Thank you for this. - Oh, yeah, no problem.
再见
Yeah. Bye-bye.
你在里面关着谁
Who the hell do you have in that cell?
见到丹妮斯了吗
Hey, you seen Denise?
没有
No.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
听着 之前的事我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry about before.
-我只是... -他很蠢 这点我们知道
- I was just-- - He was stupid. That we know.
我的意思是 你不必为他那样做
I just meant what you did for him, you didn't have to.
我知道
I know.
你有可能会死掉
You could have died.
我想说我想过这点
I mean, I'd like to say I was thinking about it,
但我没有
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表