后退
Back.
你在外面活不下去的
You're not gonna make it out there.
走着瞧
We'll see.
妈
Mom?
妈
Mom?
妈
Mom!
-达里尔 -我看见了
- Daryl? - Yeah, I see.
搞什么鬼
What in the holy shit?
你们为什么不出来
Why don’t you come on out?
到路上来
Join us in the road.
如果你们想反抗
You know, if you want to resist,
耍花招
try something. I mean,
那是你们的自♥由♥ 我猜
it’s a choice, I guess.
但是我们会消灭你们
But we will end your asses.
把你们从菊花到鼻子撕成两半
Split you right in two, straight through to the sinuses.
所以下来吧
So, come on.
真好
That's great,
一开始就很顺利
it's going well right out of the gate.
现在 第二步
Now, step 2.
交出你们的武器
Hand over your weapons.
凭什么
Why should we?
因为武器不是你们的
Well, they are not yours.
什么
What?
是这样
See...
你们的武器 卡车 卡车里的汽油
Your weapons, your truck, the fuel in your truck,
贮物箱里的薄荷糖
if you got mints in your glove compartment,
座位下的色情片
if you got porn underneath the seat,
座位里的零钱 甚至是座位本身
change in the seats, hell, the seats themselves,
脚垫 地图
the floor mats, your maps,
放在中控台里"应急"的纸巾
little stash for emergency napkins you got there in the console.
-那些东西都不再是你们的了 -那是谁的
- None of those things are yours anymore. - Whose are they?
你们的财产...
Your property...
现在归尼根所有
now belongs to Negan.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表