开始走吧
Start moving.
开始走
Start moving.
现在 直接走到那个护柱下面
Now, straight up that guard post
千万别停
and do not stop.
走吧
Go.
该死的
Shit!
快走 跟我一起
Let's go. Come with me, now.
你把我送到医务室 我可以救你的命
You get me to the infirmary, I save your life.
我会救你的
I'll save your life.
你曾经有个孩子
You had a child.
对吧
Right?
还有丈夫
A husband?
我之前并非有意伤害你 我只是不得不阻止你
I didn't want to hurt you, I just had to stop you.
你救他是为了你自己 不是为了我们
You saved him for you, not us.
如果是为了我们 你就会...
If it was for us, you would've...
我应该杀了你的
I should've killed you.
我真该那么做的
I should've.
你杀不了
You can't.
医务室就在巷子对面
The infirmary's right across the alley.
我们必须立刻把你弄过去
We need to get you there now.
那个梯子周围没有行尸 我本可以爬上去的
The ladder was clear. Could've made it.
你为了我而回头
You turned back for me.
或许是因为你需要医生
Maybe it was because you needed a doctor,
或许是因为你变了
or maybe you changed.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
走 快走
Come on! Come on!
走 快走
Go! Go!
快走啊
Go!
快 进来
Come on, come on.
你没事吧
You okay?
我没事 我的病人们怎么样了
I'm fine. How are my patients?
他们挺好的 我们把他们转移到楼上了以防万一
They're doing well. We moved them upstairs just in case.
天啊
Oh, my god.
是那个孩子
It's the kid.
他被咬了吗
Is he bit?
没有
Nope.
怎么了
What?
我需要绷带
I need bandages.
就在水槽边最高层的架子上
Top shelf, next to the sink.
从冰箱里拿两支注射液 干净毛巾越多越好
Two IVs from the fridge and all the clean towels you can find.
亚伦 把轮床推过来
Aaron, grab the gurney.
这是枪伤吗
This is a gunshot?
手♥枪♥ 近距离射击
Handgun. Close range.
求你救救他
Please save him.
求你了
Please.
那会把行尸引过来的
That's gonna draw them here.
我需要光源
I need light.
米琼恩 拿毛巾来 准备好
Michonne, towel. Hold it here.
我们需要压住伤口
We need to keep pressure on the wound.
我探进去缝合撕裂处
I'll go in and sew up any lacerations.
就是这样 就那里
Just like that, right here.
斯宾塞 我需要那个平盘
Now, Spencer, I need that pan.
就是托盘上的那个 很好
That one on the tray. Good.
我要进行清洗和缝合
I'm going to clean and close this.
米琼恩 我弄到哪儿你就用毛巾跟着擦拭
Michonne, keep following me with the towel.
你要干什么
What-- what are you doing?
瑞克
Rick!
瑞克
Rick!
-瑞克在外面 -坚持住
- Rick's out there. - Hold on.
-他需要我帮忙 -再缝一针
- He needs my help. - Just one more suture.
但他在外面
But he's out there.
这是他儿子 给我点时间
This is his son. Give me a second.
他在孤军奋战
He's taking them all on.
-我们得去帮他 -什么
- We have to go get him. - What?
我们必须去
We have to.
-就看这一战了 -搞定了
- This is it. - Okay, got it.
击退它们 压制它们
Knock 'em away. Drive 'em down.
我们能打败它们
We can beat'em. We can beat'em!
击退它们 就这样
Drive 'em back. That's it.
我们能一起做到
We can do this together!
你能抱着她吗
Will you take her?
当然
Of course.
跟我来 好的
Come with me. Okay, okay.
-谢谢你 -没事
- Thank you. - It's okay.
加百利
Gabriel.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
我们一直在一起祈祷
We've been praying... together.
祈祷上帝能拯救我们的小镇
Praying that god will save our town.
我们的祈祷应验了
Well, our prayers have been answered.
上帝会拯救亚历山大
God will save Alexandria...
因为上帝给予了我们拯救自己的勇气
because God has given us the courage to save it ourselves.
前面的尸群散开了
Guys, it's thinning out there in front.
我们得离开这里
We need to get out there.
-瑞克在进行抵抗 -怎么抵抗
- Rick's making a stand. - How's that?
他正在外面与米琼恩他们一同战斗
He's out there fighting them with Michonne and some others.
是时候了
It's time.
我要去巷子里
Up the alley. I'm going.
丹妮斯很安全
Denise is safe.
你看到她了吗
Did you see her?
她撑到医务室了
Yeah, she made it to the infirmary.
-我去帮瑞克 -我也去
- I'm gonna go help Rick. - I'm going, too.
-我跟你一起 -那好 我也去
- I'm with you. - All right, me, too.
-我跟着你 -尤金 你不必这么做
- Right behind you. - Eugene, you don't have to.
这不对 我必须这么做
That's incorrect. I do.
今天没人能置身事外
No one gets to clock out today.
该死 今天的事将被载入史册
And, hell, this is a story people are gonna tell.
这边 快点
This way! Come on!
抱歉
I'm sorry.
不
No.
去帮她
Go get her!
去帮她
Go get her!
来这边
Over here!
快点 这边
Come on, here!
-来这边 -格伦
- Over here! - Glenn!
不 格伦
No! Glenn!
-格伦 -过来 来这边 过来啊
- Glenn! - Come on! Over here, come on!
玛姬
Maggie!
伊妮德
Enid!
这边 这边 过来啊
Over here! Over here, come on.
快点
Come on!
快走 快翻过去
Just go! Just get over!
-快走 -不
- Go! - No!
快走
Go!
快点
Come on!
该死
Shit.
-不 格伦 -快走
- No, Glenn! - Go!
来这边
Over here!
格伦
Glenn!
格伦
Glenn!
你能把门打开吗
Can you get the gate?
谢谢 伙计
Appreciate it, pal.
来吧 我们拉你
Come on, we got you.
发生了什么
What the hell happened?
我不知道 我刚回来
I don't know. I just got back.
听着
Listen...
我们可以引开一部分行尸
We can-- we can lead some of them away,
但是它们很分散
but they're scattered.
不 我们一网打尽
No, we get 'em all together.
不用引开它们
Won't have to lead 'em away.
移♥动♥ 后退
Move it! Back up!
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表