即便是在他干出那事之后
Even after what he did.
因为他太他妈讨喜了
They let him because he was so damn charming.
我查到了作息表 静候时机
I found out the schedule, waited,
确保正确的人在工作
made sure the right people were working.
我很快地把他拽到我车里
I got him in my car quick
带他来了这
and brought him back here.
他们要是抓到我了 也没事
If they'd have caught me, it'd have been fine.
可能还更好
It'd have been better.
但我把他带到这来 他们也不知道去哪找
But I got him here and they didn't know where to look.
你得坐下
You gotta sit down.
好的
All right.
我没事
I'm okay.
我把他关到牢里
I put him in that cell...
把他活活饿死了
and I let him starve to death.
花了47天
It took 47 days.
然后我就自暴自弃了
And then I was gone.
我也曾跟你一样
I was where you were.
我也放弃了再打开那扇门
And I wasn't trying to open up the door anymore either.
我对他所做的
What I did to him,
没能让我得到内心的平静
it didn't give me any peace.
只有在我决定
I found my peace
再也不杀生后才找到了那份平静
when I decided to never kill again.
永不杀生
To never kill anything again.
当我决定解决这事时
When I decided to settle things,
我便回到亚特兰大自首
I went back to Atlanta to turn myself in.
那时我才知道世界末日了
That's how I found out the world ended.
但世界并没有末日
But the world hasn't ended.
有进步
Progress.
我女儿在我们家走廊墙上画的
My daughter drew this on the hallway wall of our house.
她以为我会生气
She thought I'd get mad.
我只是加了个画框
I just put a frame around it.
我回去后 发现我没法自首
After I went back, when I found out I couldn't turn myself in
因为已经没有警♥察♥了
because there was no one to turn myself in to,
我回到家把这从墙上割了下来
I went back home to cut this from the wall.
回来的时候车丢了
I lost the car on the way back.
我穿过三十英里的行尸群
I walked through 30 miles of the dead
只为了块墙画
for a piece of drywall.
这是我做过最恐怖的事
Scariest thing I ever did.
也是我做过最值的事
Best thing I ever did.
你可以留下
You can stay here.
这里有足够的食物 电力 很安全
You have enough food, power, security.
你下半生都可以住在这里
For the rest of your life, you could stay here.
但是你不该留下
But you shouldn't stay here.
恐怕不会再有你这么杰出的客人登门了
Can't expect such a splendid guest as yourself to show up.
你留在这里 会孤单一人
You stay here, you'll be alone.
你之前就很孤单
You were alone.
人才是最重要的
Everything is about people.
生命中一切有意义的事情都是为了人
Everything in this life that's worth a damn.
不该只有我 不该只有你
It couldn't be just me. It shouldn't be just you.
见鬼 现在连塔比瑟都死了
Hell, Tabitha's gone now.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
我那边的闭锁箱里有枪
I have a gun in the lockbox out there.
来
Here.
等等
Oh, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
但愿也能给你带来好运
Hope it's lucky for you, too,
不管你怎么决定
whatever you decide.
我已经决定了
I've decided.
欢迎所有人 抵达就能活命
终点站
就是这样
And that's it.
每一滴都说了
Every last bit.
你觉得那一套对我管用吗
You think it can work out that way with me?
是的
Yes.
我觉得管用
I think it can.
也许吧
Maybe.
你注意到我有点发抖吗
You noticed I'm shaking a little?
有点流汗
Sweating a little?
天啊
Oh, man.
我在找到的照片上看到
I saw how settled this place was
这个地方多么安定
in the pictures I found.
我想这里也许有些东西
I thought maybe there'd be something here.
能疗伤的药
Medicine to help this.
但那是在你们的人赢了之前
But that was before you people won.
所以我知道我很可能会死
So I know I'm probably going to die.
但是如果我没死
But if I don't...
我必须得杀了你 摩根
I am going to have to kill you, Morgan.
我必须得杀了这里的每个人
I'm going to have to kill every person here.
每个人 包括孩子
Every one of them. The children, too.
就像你朋友伊斯特曼的孩子一样
Just like your friend Eastman's children.
这些是规矩
Those are the rules.
是我的原则
That's my code.
我想说我很抱歉
I'd say I'm sorry,
但是你说过的 对吧
but you said it, right?
永远不要感到抱歉
Don't ever be sorry.
开门
Open the gate!
开门
Open the gate!
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表