We know, you don't.
但如果你不吸取经验
But if you don't learn,
你就会死 我们也会
you will die, we will.
我从一开始就一直在出外勤
I've been doing runs from the start, okay?
-我知道外面的情况 -你杀过人没有
- I know what it's like. - Have you ever had to kill people
因为他们已经杀了你的朋友们
because they had already killed your friends
接下来就会来杀了你
and were coming for you next?
你有没有做过一些
Have you ever done things
事后让你自己都惧怕自己的事
that made you feel afraid of yourself afterward?
你是否曾全身都是血
Have you ever been covered in so much blood
但你却不知道那到底是你的血
that you didn't know if it was yours
还是行尸的 或是你朋友们的
or walkers' or your friends'?
那你就不懂
Then you don't know.
等等
Wait.
这个该我来
It should be me.
他之前是我小队里的
He was on my crew.
他叫威尔
His name was Will.
他才十九岁
He was 19.
我们丢下了他
We left him behind.
你不再是从前的你了
You're not that guy anymore.
你现在在这
you are here now.
你不再是从前的你了
You are not that guy anymore.
好的
Okay.
糟了
Shit.
是家那边吗
Is that home?
我们得赶快走了
We need to go now.
好了 好了 走吧
Okay. Okay, let's go.
快点
Come on.
我们得赶快走了
We gotta go now.
是之前街上和小巷里的那些行尸
The ones from down the street and in the alley,
它们被枪声吸引走了
they're getting drawn by the gunfire.
等它们走光 我们就去饲料库
Soon as they clear, we head for the feed store.
在那之前 我们先别动 保持安静
Till then we sit tight, keep quiet.
如果你在看这张纸条 那说明我没能活着回去
它们听到了
They heard that.
它们知道我们在里面了
They know we're in here now.
我们没办法等它们走光了
We can't wait them out.
尸群很快就会过来
The herd, it's gonna be here any minute.
怎么了
What?
它们已经来了
They're coming.
快走
Go!
快点
Come on!
饲料库在哪
Where's the feed store?
-快走 在小镇另一头 能试试 -不行
- Go! The other end of town. We can try-- - We can't.
格伦说我们必须走
Glenn said we got to go. We go now.
快跑
Just run!
跑啊
Go!
就在前面 点着了就走
It's just up ahead. We light it up and we go.
肯定还有别的楼
There's gotta be another building.
我们得走了
We gotta go.
在哪
Where?!
-尼古拉斯 -这边
- Nicholas! - This way.
-在这边 -快走 快走
- This-- this way. - Go! Go!
你先过去 我们再帮斯考特
You go over first, and then we'll help Scott.
不行 它们来了 快走吧
No, they're coming. Just go.
都翻过去 快点
We're doing this. Come on.
快点
Come on!
快点
Come on!
不
No!
该死
Damn it.
我们必须走了
We gotta go.
我们必须走了 我们别无选择
We gotta keep going. We don't have a choice.
我们别无选择 快点
We don't have a choice. Come on!
上来 上来
Up here! Up here!
尼古拉斯
Nicholas!
尼古拉斯
Nicholas!
尼古拉斯 看着我
Nicholas! Look at me.
看着我 看着我
Hey, look at me! Look at me!
尼古拉斯
Nicholas!
看着我
Look at me!
谢谢你
Thank you.
起来 起来
Come on. Come on.
起来
Come on.
没有烟
There's no smoke.
不代表他们出事了
It doesn't mean they didn't make it.
尸群还在进发
The herd's still coming,
但是小溪应该能减缓它们的速度
but this creek should slow them down some.
格伦
Glenn.
我应该就位了
I'm in place by my best guess.
你们回去了吗
You guys make it back yet?
格伦
Glenn.
托宾 你在吗
Tobin, you there?
达里尔
Daryl?
我在
I'm here.
不会太久的
Won't be long now.
它们快到了
They're almost here.
我会把它们引回你那边
I'll get them going your way again.
怎么样 达里尔
How 'bout that, Daryl?
他要来我们这边了
He's gonna be coming our way.
家那边有枪声
There's gunfire coming from back home.
我们只能忍♥着 期望他们自己能应付
We gotta sit with it and hope they can handle it.
我觉得他们可以 他们必须可以
I think they can. They have to.
我们要为他们继续前进
We keep going forward for them.
不能因为害怕而回头
Can't turn back 'cause we're afraid.
我们不怕
We ain't afraid.
这是为了他们
This is for them.
计划没完成之前回去 那是为了我们
Going back now before it's done, that'd be for us.
尸群一定马上就到了
The herd has to be almost here.
瑞克
Rick?
瑞克
Rick?
瑞克
Rick?
瑞克
Rick?
不 不 不 不要啊
No, no, no, no, no. No.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表