Some grade-A, butt steak idiocy.
自知之明真是个好东西
Self-awareness is a beautiful thing.
是的
Yes, it is.
我了解这个团队
You see, I know this group
我了解瑞克
and I know Rick.
不管家里发生了什么事 肯定都得到了处理
And whatever happened back there is being managed
反正始作俑者没有好果子吃
and kicked right up into its own ass one way or another.
这点我知道
I know that.
我们有啤酒
We got beer...
空调
and air conditioning...
还有高墙
and walls.
我们这辈子都安排好了
The table is set for the rest of our lives,
但愿我们过得长久殷实
and I hope those years to be long and fruitful.
看到那样的时光...
I see that time before me...
让我一直有冲动想做点什么
and I've been feeling the urge to make some plays...
在死神随意夺走我的性命
before the great cosmic Pete comes to cut my throat unceremoniously
我咽下最后一口气之前
and I gurgle my last breath.
但在此之前生活还要继续
Well, things are gonna go on for a while before that,
我之前从来没有想过
and that hadn't occurred to me before.
我之前一直是走一步算一步
I've been kind of living check to check on that point.
我喜欢你看穿我的样子 萨沙
I like the way you call bullshit, Sasha.
我想更深入地了解你
I believe I'd like to get to know you a whole lot better.
那也是你想做的事之一吗
That one of your plays?
是什么让你觉得我想要被理解的
What makes you think I want that?
男人的直觉
A man can tell.
好吧
Well...
那你得先处理好自己的事
...you got some stuff to take care of.
没错
Yeah.
确实
I do.
所以你认识他们
So you knew 'em?
还觉得我是他们一员吗
Still you thought I was one of them?
尽管我们一开始就在那里
Where we were-- we were there since the beginning.
但依旧认不全所有人
We still didn't know everyone.
我们刚加入那会儿
Back when we first threw in with them,
那是个不错的地方
it was as good as a place as any.
之后生活变得艰苦 人们变得凶恶
Then things got harder, people got harder.
大家开始显露人性
Human nature kicked in and it became
上演了一出特别的闹剧
a truly unique kind of shitshow.
人们为了安全愿意交换任何东西
People will trade anything for safety,
为了知道他们是安全的
for knowing that they're safe.
所有东西
Everything.
最后他们一无所有 仅仅是
So they got nothing left except just...
活着
existing.
再也没人是安全的了
Hey, nobody's safe anymore.
不能跟人们那样保证
Can't promise people that anyhow.
你可以跟想听到那话的人保证
You could promise the people who want to hear it.
蒂娜 等等
Hey, Tina, hold up.
卡拉和德伊
Carla and Delly.
那是他们
That's them.
我和蒂娜在他们小的时候照看过他们
Me and Tina used to babysit them when they were kids.
所有人都说灾变发生时他们去北边了
Everyone said that they went out north when it all started.
我们不知道
We didn't know.
是我做的
I did this.
是我们做的
We did this.
抱歉
I'm sorry!
我很抱歉 宝贝 我们必须试试
I'm so sorry, baby. We had to try.
我们必须试试 我们必须那样做
We had to try. We had to.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我...
I'm...
喂
Hey.
你杀过多少行尸
How many walkers you killed?
-回答问题 -很多
- Just answer the question. - A lot.
至少几十只
A couple dozen at least.
你杀过多少活人
How many people you killed?
没杀过
None.
为什么
Why?
我为什么没杀过活人吗
Why haven't I killed anybody?
因为如果我杀了 就没有回头路了
Because if I did, there'd be no going back.
就永远无法回到过去了
There'd be no going back to how things were.
我来自的地方
I'm from a place
人们依然没变
where people are still like they were...
基本没变 不论好坏
more or less, better or worse.
我们从这里步行
I can walk it from here.
直到遇见我的朋友们
Till we meet up with my friends.
他们有车 你们可以坐他们的车
They got a car. You can ride with them.
你说你有多少朋友
How many friends you say there were?
我没说 他们有两个人
I didn't. There's two of 'em.
他们在哪里
Where are they?
我们去找找
We're gonna find out.
你怎么知道他们逃掉了 没被抓
How do you know they even got away? That they didn't get taken?
我不知道
I don't.
糟了
Oh, damn it.
对不起
I'm sorry.
把弩给她
Give her the crossbow.
你要回去吗
You gonna go back?
-你要安全吗 -闭嘴
- You gonna be safe? - Shut up.
再也没有安全的地方了
Ain't nowhere safe no more.
把弩给她
Give her the crossbow.
你要下跪吗
You gonna kneel?
包扎一下
Patch yourself up.
我们很抱歉
We're sorry.
你们会的
You're gonna be.
瞧瞧我
Look at this.
怎么了
What?
没什么
Nothing.
瑞克 能收到吗
Rick, you copy?
有人吗
Anybody?
重复一遍
Say it again?
救命
Help.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表