好 可以了
All right, that's it!
别松懈
Don't let up!
我错了
I was wrong.
我以为在墙内生活了这么久
I thought after living behind these walls for so long that...
也许他们学不会了
Maybe they couldn't learn.
但是今天
But today...
我看到了他们能做什么
I saw what they could do,
我们能做什么
What we could do,
如果我们一起合作
If we work together.
就可以重建这些墙
We'll rebuild the walls.
扩建这些墙
We'll expand the walls.
会有希望的 一定会有的
There will be more. There's gotta be more.
迪安娜说的一切
Everything Deanna was talking about...
都有可能
Is possible.
全都有可能 我现在明白了
It's all possible. I see that now.
当我在外面
When I was out there...
和他们在一起时
With them...
当这一切结束
When it was over...
我们重新夺回这个地方时
When I knew we had this place again...
我心中有一种感觉
I had this feeling.
我花了一段时间
It took me a while
才想起来那感觉是什么
To remember what it was...
因为自从我在医院醒来后
Because I haven't felt it
就再没有过那种感觉了
Since before I woke up in that hospital bed.
我想让你看看新世界 卡尔
I want to show you the new world, Carl.
我想为你使之成为现实
I want to make it a reality for you.
求你了 卡尔
Please, Carl...
让我给你看看吧
Let me show you.
求你了 儿子 别死
Plea-- please, son, don't die.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表