你真的怕死吗
Are you actually afraid to die?
事到如今 你还怕吃枪子儿不成
All this and you're scared of getting your ticket punched.
我是死是活不要紧
It doesn't matter what happens to me.
请别伤害玛姬
Just don't hurt Maggie.
别伤害孩子
Don't hurt the baby.
没错
Yeah, right.
她是怀孕了 但看着不像
She got a bun in the oven, she doesn't look it.
应该才两个月
I'm only two months, I think.
你也真是蠢
You're some kind of stupid,
这年头还被人搞大肚子
Getting knocked up at a time like this.
你觉得好笑吗
You think that's funny?
那什么时候怀孕不算蠢呢
When was it ever smart to get knocked up?
以前的女人还难产致死
Women used to just die in childbirth.
她们总觉得世界要毁灭了
And they always thought the world was gonna end.
再怎样都要挺过去 干嘛放弃
Living through it, why would you just give up?
但你真觉得你会挺过去吗
But are you gonna live through it?
真是可爱
Anyway, that's cute.
孩子才是重点
Babies are the point.
孩子是我们的未来
Children are our future.
给行尸当小点心还差不多
Making bite-size snacks for the dead.
重点是有口气站着
The point is to stay standing.
不
No.
行尸也能站着
Walkers do that.
我做出了自己的选择
I'm choosing something.
没错
That's right.
你选了
You are.
也做了
You did.
孩子
The baby.
亲爱的 你还没弄明白吧
Honey, in case you haven't noticed,
你遇到的问题比二手烟大得多
You've got bigger problems than a little secondhand smoke.
老莫
Molls.
你们比一群福音派的
Y'all are worse than a bunch
二年级小学生还让人头疼
of evangelical second graders.
那东西会害死你的
Those things'll kill you.
我已经要被害死了
They already have.
我只是活死人罢了
I'm a dead woman walking.
这意味着我们是同一条船上的
which puts us in exactly the same boat.
我的手臂好疼
My arm feels like it's on fire.
你把那个扯掉
You pull that off,
伤口就会像水龙头一样血流如注
you gonna be nothing but a spigot.
好了 坚持住
Okay, hold on.
侦察队马上就来 最多等半小时
Scout crew is coming. They're 30 minutes out, maybe less.
他等不了半小时了
He doesn't have 30 minutes.
他的神经要坏死了
His nerves are dying.
如果没有救治 他就会失去一只手
If he doesn't get medical help, he's gonna lose his arm,
甚至丢了性命
maybe his life.
我虽然不是医生 但我爸失去了一条腿
I'm not a doctor, but my dad lost his leg,
我至少知道这点
and I know that much.
你们的人 普里莫 你认为他能帮你吗
Your man, Primo, you think he can help you?
该结束这一切了
It's time to end this.
联♥系♥瑞克吧
Talk to Rick.
等半小时
30 minutes.
你知道我有什么不满吗
You know my problem?
是她把我打成这样的
She did this to me.
她一手造成的 现在却坐在那
She did it and she's just sitting there
-安然无恙 毫发无伤 -T
- right as rain, fully intact. - T
不 不要交换人♥质♥了
No, you're not gonna make the trade.
我们现在就把她们杀了
And we just do 'em both now.
不行 我们要等其他人
No, we wait for the others.
我们不能犯傻 我们需要有保险措施
We have to be smart. We need insurance.
-那就对她的胳膊也开一枪 -不行
- Then shoot her in the arm, too.- No.
你真要护着这个胆小的贱♥人♥ 而不顾我吗
You really gonna stick up for some gutless bitch over me?
-该死 -闭嘴
- God damn it! - Shut up.
别逼我 宝拉
Don't push me, Paula.
闭嘴
Shut up!
别碰她
Leave her alone!
不 不要
No! No!
你这愚蠢 嚣张的贱♥人♥
You dumb, uppity bitch!
你确实挺蠢的
You really are some kind of stupid.
把她带出去 看她是否知道些什么
Take her out. See if she knows anything.
之前就该这么做的
Should've done that before.
走
Move.
你有不错的衣服
You got nice clothes,
有时间造人
time to make babies.
你们躲在一个生活条件不错的地方
You're holed up somewhere good.
告诉我在哪
Tell me where.
别拖时间了 贱♥人♥
Don't draw this out, bitch.
告诉我在哪
Just tell me where.
就当帮帮你自己 和你肚子里的孩子
Help yourself and the baby in your belly.
想活命 就得给我们带来好处
The way you stay alive is you produce for us.
你们并不是好人
You're not the good guys.
你应该知道这一点
You should know that.
他打得真狠 孩子
He got you good, kid.
他处于疼痛中
He's in pain.
男人耐痛能力差
Guys can't handle pain.
打扰下
Excuse me?
我只是想道句谢
Just wanted to say thank you
感谢你们帮了玛姬和我
for helping Maggie, for helping me.
-我丈夫艾迪 他以前常常... -是吗
- My husband Ed. , he used to... - Yeah?
我不关心你丈夫以前是否虐待过你
I don't care if your old man used to ring your bell.
我很清楚你是什么样的人 卡萝尔
I see exactly who you are, Carol.
我知道
I know.
你很可悲
You're pathetic.
你想觉得我们是一类人
You wanna think we're just the same?
尽管这么想好了
Go ahead.
你错了
You're wrong.
他只是个给我暖床的罢了
He's just a warm body for my bed.
仅此而已 我可以在他睡梦中杀了他
That's it. I could kill him in his sleep.
你真的信那个鬼东西吗
Do you really believe in that crap?
我的信仰帮我度过了丧女之痛
My faith got me through the death of my daughter.
好消息是也许很快你又能见到她了
Well, the good news is maybe you'll see her again soon.
你的手怎么了
What happened?
偷东西 被抓了
I stole something. Got caught.
偷什么
What?
汽油 就从这里偷的
Gas, from this place.
-为什么 -为了找一辆新车
- Why? - To get a new car.
去找我男朋友的尸体
Look for my boyfriend's body.
你找到了吗
Did you find him?
他被炸死了
He was blown up.
没剩下什么了
Not much to find.
弗兰克
"Frankie."
-是他的名字吗 -当然不是
- Was that his name? - Hell, no.
我几乎不了解他
I barely knew him.
他是个混♥蛋♥
He was a dick.
弗兰克是我父亲
Frank was my dad.
我也曾想给我孩子取这个名字
And that's what I was gonna name the baby.
-我很遗憾 -不
- I'm sorry. - No.
你才不遗憾
You aren't.
我今天不想死
I'm not planning to die today.
是啊 我也不想
Yeah, me neither.
问题是 我们中有一个人错了
Thing is, one of us is wrong.
告诉我在哪
Just tell me where.
你想过了吗
Have you thought about it?
回话
Talk to me.
你之前没好好听
You weren't listening.
我说我会联♥系♥你的
I said I'd contact you.
如果我说我很抱歉 事情会有转机吗
Would it make a difference if I said I was sorry about that?
你有什么想法
What do you think?
我认为我们可以交换人♥质♥
I think we're gonna make the trade,
告诉我地点
so tell me where.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表