不像缝针和手术那些事...
like with the stitches and the surgery and the...
我要你跟我一起来
I asked you to come with me
是因为你跟我哥哥一样勇敢
because you're brave like my brother
有时你让我觉得很安全
and sometimes you actually make me feel safe.
我要你一起来是因为你孤身一人
And I wanted you here because you're alone.
或许这是你这辈子第一次孤身一人
Probably for the first time in your life.
也因为你比你想象中更强
And because you're stronger than you think you are,
那让我觉得 也许我也能像你那样
which gives me hope that maybe I can be, too.
我本来可以跟塔拉一起走
I could've gone with Tara.
我本来能告诉她我爱她
I could've told her I loved her,
但是我没有 因为我害怕
but I didn't because I was afraid.
那才是真的蠢
That's what's stupid.
不敢出来 不敢面对自己的恐惧和懦弱
Not coming out here, not facing my shit.
让我觉得更加难受的是
And it makes me sick
你们甚至都不需要去尝试
that you guys aren't even trying
因为你们是那么强 那么聪明
because you're strong and you're smart
你们都是这么好的人
and you're both really good people,
如果你们不醒...
and if you don't wake...
一醒...
up...
面对你们的...
and face your...
立刻放下枪
You drop 'em now!
见鬼
Well, hell.
你有话要对我说吗
You got something to say to me?
你要消除误会
You gonna clear the air?
继续耀武扬威
Step up on that high horse?
不
No.
你话不多
You don't talk much.
还在学怎么用它
Still getting the hang of her.
冲劲很大 但是...
Kicks like a bitch, but--
-我应该下手的 -什么
- I should've done it. - Oh, what's that?
说真的 我没听清
Seriously, I didn't catch what you said.
我当时应该杀死你的
I should've killed you.
是啊 你大概是该这么做
Yeah, you probably should've.
现在我们都在这了
So, here we are.
问题就来了 对吗
Kind of begs the question, right?
这事是谁先挑的头
Who brought this on who?
是啊 我知道
I mean, I get that you'll
我说什么你都得听 但是...
just have to take my word for this, but...
我瞄准的不是她
she wasn't even the one I was aiming for.
我刚才说了 这玩意冲劲挺大
Like I said, kicks like a bitch.
并不是针对谁
It's nothing personal.
我们并不想这样谈新生意
Look, this isn't how we like to start new business arrangements,
但是你们这群混球先定了基调 不是吗
but, well, you pricks kind of set the tone, didn't you?
你想要什么
What do you want?
抱歉亲爱的 我还不知道你叫什么
I'm sorry, darlin', I didn't catch your name.
我叫D 或者德怀特
I'm D, or Dwight.
两种称呼都可以
You can call me either.
然后呢
So?
你叫什么
What's your name?
罗西塔 你想要什么
Rosita. What do you want?
是这样 罗西塔
Well, Rosita...
问题不是我想要什么
it's not what I want.
而是你和达里尔要做什么
It's what you and Daryl are going to do.
你们得带我们进你们的小社区
You're going to let us into your little complex.
里面看起来真的很美
It looks like it's just beautiful in there.
然后你们会让我们带走想要的任何东西
And then you're going to let us take whatever
和任何人
and whoever we want...
不然我们就爆了尤金的头
or we blow Eugene's brains out.
然后是你
And then yours.
然后是他
And then his.
我真的不希望走到那一步
I hope it doesn't come to that, really.
其他人都不需要死
Nobody else has to die.
我们只想杀一个开开场
We just try and start with one.
你知道的
You know...
保证产生最大的威慑力
maximum impact to get our point across.
怎么办呢 你告诉我
So what's it gonna be? You tell me.
你要想杀人 先杀那边油桶后面
You wanna kill someone, you start with our companion
躲着的我们的人
hiding over there behind the oil barrels.
他是个一等一的混♥蛋♥
He's a first-class a-hole
比我们三个该死多了
and he deserves it so much more than us three.
去检查一下
Go check it out.
后退 撤退
Fall back! Fall back!
达里尔 别追了
Daryl, stop!
瑞克过来了
Rick's coming.
他怎么样
How is he?
子弹只是擦伤了他
Bullet just grazed him,
还好我们把他及时救了回来
but it's a good thing we got him back when we did.
我们拿到的抗生素可以防止他感染
Antibiotics we picked up could save him from an infection.
可以救他的命
Could save his life.
这是丹妮斯的功劳
That's what Denise did.
你醒了吗
You here?
醒了
Present.
很好
Good.
我不是想杀你
I was not trying to kill you.
我在寻找时机
I was looking for a moment.
你找到了
You found it.
你要为质疑我的能力道歉吗
Do you apologize for questioning my skills?
我为质疑你的能力道歉
I apologize for questioning your skills.
你咬鸡鸡的本事真强 尤金
You know how to bite a dick, Eugene.
我是满怀敬意说出这话的
I mean that with the utmost of respect.
欢迎来到第二阶段
Welcome to stage two.
不用欢迎我
Don't need to welcome me.
我来到第二阶段有阵子了
I've been here a while.
我刚听说了
I just heard.
你还好吗
You okay?
你说过我有选择
You said I had choices.
你也有选择
You have them, too.
我们也许会在这里过三十年
Could be 30 years for us here.
但那还是不够
That's still too short.
进来吧
Come inside.
你说的对
You were right.
你说的时候我就知道了
I knew it when you said it.
我希望这一切不必结束
I wish it didn't have to end,
至少不是以这种方式
not this way.
我从来不想伤害你
It was never my intention to hurt you,
但是必须这样
but it's how it has to be.
我们在这里拥有很多
We have so much here--
人 食物 药品 围墙
people, food, medicine, walls,
一切生存必需品
everything we need to live.
但是我们有的东西 其他人也想要
But what we have other people want, too,
这一点永远不会改变
and that will never change.
即便我们撑过了这次威胁 还是没有结束
If we survive this threat and it's not over,
其他人会回来 取代之前的人
another one will be back to take its place,
试图夺走我们的东西
to take what we have.
我爱你们所有人
I love you all here.
真的
I do.
我必须为你们杀人
And I'd have to kill for you.
而我做不到
And I can't.
我不会做
I won't.
瑞克曾驱逐我 我本来永远不会回来
Rick sent me away and I wasn't ever gonna come back,
但是发生了很多事 我最后留了下来
but everything happened and I wound up staying.
但我不能再留下去了
But I can't anymore.
我不能再爱任何人 因为我不能再为任何人杀人
I can't love anyone because I can't kill for anyone.
所以我走了 我早该这样做了
So I'm going, like I always should have.
请别来找我
Don't come after me, please.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表