我们很快都会死的
We're all gonna be dead real soon.
该死 斯宾塞
Damn it, Spencer!
你怪我
Me?
你现在说的才是屁话
Now that is some bullshit!
都是因为你 我们才会玩完
You're the reason we're so screwed.
是你让我们变成这样的
You made us this way.
我们在这里从没有安全过
We were never safe here.
而你只想自欺欺人
But you didn't want to see that.
你只想欺骗我们
You didn't want us to see that.
你只想做白日梦
You just wanted to dream.
爸爸和艾登身上发生的事
What happened to Dad, to Aiden,
都是你的错
that's all you.
你还好吗
You okay?
为什么不好呢
Why wouldn't I be?
看到伊妮德了吗
Have you seen Enid?
看到她跟你在一起后就没见过了
Not since I saw her with you.
我想她在尸群到来之前翻墙出去了
I think she went over the wall just before the herd came and
现在她被困在外面了
now she's trapped out there.
你怎么知道她没死
What makes you think she isn't dead?
拜托 伙计
Come on, man.
听着
Look...
我要去找她
I'll go find her.
我需要你的帮助
I just need your help.
-如果你能爬到... -我不会帮你的 卡尔
- If you maybe climb up-- - I'm not helping you, Carl.
这不是为了我
This isn't for me.
是为了伊妮德
It's for Enid.
-你的朋友 -我的女朋友
- Your friend. - My girlfriend.
我是说 反正她曾经是 对吗
Or, I mean, 'cause she was any way, right?
你就这么不管她了吗
So you want to just leave her out there?
我警告过她不要翻墙出去
I told her to stop going over the wall,
我告诉过她外面有坏人
I told her there's bad people out there
那么做很蠢很危险
and that it's stupid and dangerous.
除非你知道自己在做什么
Not if you know what you're doing.
我不会让你去的
Well, I'm not gonna let you go.
卡尔
Carl.
卡尔 你不能出去
Carl, you're not going out there.
走开
Back off.
好吧
All right.
我去告诉你♥爸♥
I'll tell your dad.
他会出去找你 其他人也会
He'll go out there to find you, then other people will, too.
然后就会有人送命
And then somebody's gonna die.
你救过我的命 现在我在救你
You saved my life and now I'm saving yours.
抱歉
Sorry.
不小心手滑了
Got away from me.
你还在这里
You're still here.
别
Don't.
好吧
'Kay.
我也不会夸你勇敢
Won't tell you you're being brave, either.
他还没醒 他的伤口已经感染了
He hasn't woken up. His wound's infected.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what the hell to do,
所以无论我怎么样都没意义
so it doesn't really matter what I'm being.
是啊 可是你还在这里
Yeah, but you're still here.
你来干什么
Why are you here?
我头疼
My head hurts.
按1到10级算 有多疼
On a scale of one to 10, how bad?
我骗你呢
I'm lying.
我只是想来看看你
I'm just checking on you.
我就这样
Here I am.
茫然地坐在地上
Clueless on the floor.
你给别人包扎了伤口
You patched people up.
你在努力帮助大家
You're...You're helping make things better.
我觉得他会死
I think he's gonna die.
这里发生的事已经够吓人了
And I'm so scared about what's happening in here
我都不敢想外边发生了什么
that I can't think about what's happening out there.
其实这是好事
And that's actually good.
我也不知道该怎么应对
And I don't know what to do with that.
我只想让他活下去 让行尸离开
I just want him to live and for the roamers to go away.
想让一名真正的医生出现在门口
And for a doctor to show up at the gates
那样我就能回到自己的屋子里
so I can go back to my apartment
继续看《战争与和平》了
and keep reading "War and Peace."
然而现在是世界末日
But here comes the end of the world.
他还没死呢
He's not dead yet.
那可不好说
I don't know about that.
我并不是感受不到
It's not like I don't feel it.
害怕的滋味不好受
You know, being afraid sucks.
我曾经不想面对
I used to not want to see...
现实
the way things are.
倒不是我没有能力面对
It's not that I couldn't.
而是我不想面对
It's that I-- I didn't want to.
但现在的生活就是这样
But this is what life looks like now.
我们必须面对
We have to see it.
我们必须抗争
We have to fight it.
如果不抗争 我们就会死
If we don't fight, we die.
你不是说不用翻过去吗
I thought you said we weren't going over.
的确不用
We're not.
我们从地下过去
We're going under.
这个入口通向一个
This leads to a sewer
旧住♥宅♥区的下水道
that was part of the old neighborhood
存在于亚历山大建成之前
that was here before they built this up.
我们可以通过它从墙下边走
It'll take us under the wall...
但愿能绕过行尸
and hopefully past the walkers.
多谢
Thanks...
但剩下的路我一个人走
but I'm going on my own from here.
-玛姬... -不
- Maggie... - No.
求你了
Please.
我不想再看到任何人的名字被写到墙上
I can't-- I can't watch more names go up on that wall.
-如果他还活着... -如果吗
- If he's alive-- - If?
他跟米琼恩说过如果他能逃出来
He told Michonne he would've found
就会想办法给我们发信♥号♥♥
some way to signal us if he got out.
如果他还活着 或者受伤
If he's alive or he's hurt
被困 被人抓走
or trapped, maybe taken.
如果他还活着 他就需要我的帮助
If he's alive, he needs my help.
所以我才要这么做
That's why I'm doing this.
如果他死了 我也不想傻傻地等着
And if he's dead, I don't want to be waiting on him.
这些都不是你的错 你没必要这样做
None of this is your fault. You don't need to do this.
很多人都死了
People are dead.
这有我的责任
I was a part of that.
我必须背负着这份罪孽活下去
And I have to live with that.
灾变后我就没有来过这里
I haven't been down here since the beginning.
这梯子肯定很早以前就倒了
This ladder must've fallen a long time ago.
我们试试搬开
Let's try and get it out of here.
-好的 -我数到三
- Yeah. - On three, ready?
一 二 三
One, two, three.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
亚伦
Aaron!
我没事 被梯子绊了一跤
I'm okay. The ladder caught me.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
Yeah.
谢谢你
Thank you.
亚伦
Aaron...
你的头
your head.
过来
Come here.
可能需要缝针 亚伦 回去吧
This could need stitches. Aaron, just go back.
-不 -快回去
- No. - Yes.
-我刚救过你 -我一个人也能应付
- I was just there for you. - I could have done it.
带路吧
Just lead the way.
行吗
Please?
天啊
Hot damn.
天啊
Hot damn.
达里尔 萨沙 亚伯拉罕 收到了吗
Daryl, Sasha, Abraham, you copy?
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表